why UDM not merz?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by bangibimmer@Aug 12 2005, 12:34 PM
why is it i'm just like you all or you all just like me? why do we prefer bmw instead of merz? price? road handling? performance? Despite whatever they said about merz most of us look down on merz. true or not?

Banyak
Makan
Wang

true or not?
Do you know why BMW means "Banyak Makan Wang"
For that to happen,maybe it "Brings More Woman" have you ever tought bout that.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. the M-cars
2. the way it handles
3. the look, styling etc.
4. the technology
5. RWD
6. drivers car, my dad has a merc and when i drive it i puts me to sleep
7. love the look of the car, got character
8. the first car i liked when i was a kid
9. the only car i could afford, which i liked and with a 16k budget (e30) :lol:
10. the personalised interior where everything for the driver only, except for the newer models.

You guys should try out the C230K. Its as close to a BMW's tagline of "UDM" as you can get in a MB package. Ask E46F....

Anyone here driven the 190E???? especially the 2.3 16 and 2.5 16??? this model is quite a collector's item, or is it not???

to me, there is no such thing as a perfect car. just like u ask whether ur wife is beautiful or not. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. personally speaking, to me, i like my perdana v6 than my e46.

but talking about mb, i like any new s-class or e-class........

Originally posted by fabianyee@Aug 13 2005, 06:45 PM
Anyone here driven the 190E???? especially the 2.3 16 and 2.5 16??? this model is quite a collector's item, or is it not???
I have one, a manual 2.5 - 16. I suppose it's a collector's car though I'm sure there are those who'll beg to differ.

Tested an E30 M3 Sport Evo before but decided against one as could not live with LHD. :D

wow.the new C looks terrific from the front though the rear looks too much like a honda city..looks like the germans are losing it when it comes to rear ends!! same goes for the e90..
ure right la sam,the dash looks horrendous!!! mercs never ever had a good dash design direction and its looking even worse with the new ones..
design wise i think audi's A4 still looks the best.. :wink:

Originally posted by supergripen@Aug 14 2005, 04:24 PM
wow.the new C looks terrific from the front though the rear looks too much like a honda city..looks like the germans are losing it when it comes to rear ends!! same goes for the e90..
ure right la sam,the dash looks horrendous!!! mercs never ever had a good dash design direction and its looking even worse with the new ones..
design wise i think audi's A4 still looks the best.. :wink:
The new E90 rear still has better looks than the next change C-class. I mean look closely to the rear bumper... :unsure: sucks man. But at least it has one handsome front look. :D

That new c-class is really hideous. And i thought E90 was bad. Seems that MB is really losing it.

As far as looks go. I love the Audi and the Alfa GT Coupe. Hmmm, now that Sime Darby taking over Alfa......

:) i'll stick to my E46 thank u very much.. can't afford all these new expensive cars,i'd rather periodically improve my current ride and be happy..in terms of looks i think the E46 trumps 'em both.

The newer Mercs are more dynamic and not so Ah Pek compared to the older models. I wouldn't mind a nice Brabus C or E (with panoramic roof) dressed in black and full Brabus battle gear.

Ya the current C230K AG was a lovely car to whack. A few of us concured, incl Alvin, JPB etc in the last Merc event. The C180k... dont waste your time on that one if you love to drive.. hehe

And of course there is MB's SL class - woohoo! Anybody looking for one?

:D Alpina's B5 looks terrific too!! its an alternative to the M5 with a 4.4 V8 supercharged to kingdom come!! plus the steptronic box.. my oh my!!

drove the C230K Avantgarde b4 i booked my 325. it has the long lasting proven front LOOK with Bi-Xenon design. nice 17 incher rims with 225/245 tyre combo, black alu trim all over and shift buttons (+/-)behind steering wheel and electronically adjustable steering column. Very quiet ride and handles good.
Why UDM, ermm....this 1.8 l engine way too noisy (but pick-up is very very good), not as roomy, soon to be outdated, its local CKD means for sure lotsa problems (3 yr warranty doesnt come w/o a reason) :D
just my 2 penny..

Top Bottom