Why do we love BMW?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
rebecca21;713932 said:
U must be rich then....

i'm not rich btw. my dad's first bmw is the e36 he drive me to school , holiday anywhere with that car. and now im driving that car even tho its old i still love it. its got a sentimental value to me . bmw brings back memories. just like said i grew up with that car , im not rich i just love bmw thats all.

Started with 1, now I have 3 and a Mini Cooper S.

Will I sell any of them - No

They are just good cars to drive, be it the older models or the new ones.

Just needs some TLC in the maintenance department.

I think we will all agree to one point, BMW cars brings JOY to us.

JOY, from this word a company called BMW has been built that is totally independent and committed to just one thing – the driver.

BMW don't just build cars, they create great cars.

waichon;713862 said:
I like BMW because my car can make GTR35 angry and chase me.

initialM;713942 said:
Wah! which BMW model you own? ///M car ka? GTR35 is a supercar mann

Wow his e46 318ci must have some secret weapon to make the GTR35 angry...cool. :p

Apiz;715243 said:
i'm not rich btw. my dad's first bmw is the e36 he drive me to school , holiday anywhere with that car. and now im driving that car even tho its old i still love it. its got a sentimental value to me . bmw brings back memories. just like said i grew up with that car , im not rich i just love bmw thats all.

It was just a friendly note ,i have no intention buta friendly remark..... there is nothing wrong even if my guess was right..... cheers...;)

bmw131;715425 said:
Started with 1, now I have 3 and a Mini Cooper S.

Will I sell any of them - No

They are just good cars to drive be it the older models or the new ones. Just needs some TLC in the maintenance department.

I think we will all agree to one point, BMW cars brings JOY to us.

JOY, from this word a company called BMW has been built that is totally independent and committed to just one thing – the driver. BMW don't just build cars, they create great cars.

just a suggestion ,if you need to just park your extra beemer somewhere i know a free parking .... let other parking also enjoy these Beemers ..... thanks for your nice post.

I got one because I was curious as to what the whole big deal was about ... LOL!

rebecca21;716636 said:
ok lahhhh.....;)

Becky ... Go look for my post in the E90 thread. It will really show how things are turning out and so soon too! LOL

The question is "Why do we love BMW?"
My answer is: Cos I don't like other cars :p

aoch88;716713 said:
The question is "Why do we love BMW?"
My answer is: Cos I don't like other cars :p

Straight to the point..............good one bro

Is an ultimate driving machine, the vehicle weight distribution is very important in today's market, almost all the front of the vehicle with heavy dedicated sports car, which are mostly the exception of two or two.

Top Bottom