Why do we love BMW?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wobbles;712459 said:
21 years old and already a Bimmer owner/driver... :)

When I was 21, I was waiting on tables for my Uni allowance...

but then u quickly went on to make your first million before 25......

Hahaha.. Very fertile imagination, doc! I made good tips, but not THAT much! Hahah

wobbles;712527 said:
Hahaha.. Very fertile imagination, doc! I made good tips, but not THAT much! Hahah

Then probably at 26 instead of 25. A million SING DOLLAR is 2.5 Mil ringgit. Poor malaysian!

docrayboy;712447 said:
Rebecca.....are you 21? Just asking......no unpure intentions....snigger, snigger.

Haha! The nick was created when she WAS 21.. :4:

To be an ultimate driving machine, weight distribution of the vehicle is very crucial where in the market today, almost all vehicles are front heavy with the exception of purpose-built sport cars which are mostly 2-doors or 2-seater.

For a 4-door sedan with balance weighted chassis, do we have a choice? despite the problematic machinery and maintenance nightmare!

B33mEr;712222 said:
Why i love bmw? That's a good question really ... For me owning a BMW has become an integral part of my routine so much so it has become a way of life for me and my family lol Spending thousands on maintenance parts, spending on modifications, having sleepless nights when the car isn't driving right, supervising mechanics when they're doing my car at the workshop, shopping for the best parts with the best price (within budget), constantly researching and reading about bmw's on the internet or buying magazines about bmw, fantasizing about the next dream mods or the next bimmer, going on a drive with like minded enthuthiast or having a teh tarik session discussing about BMW's and sharing kill stories, knowledge sharing, making new friends and so much more ... It's not a lifestyle it's a way of life and i'm sure it's true also for most people here in the forum :4:

It also helps that it's the engineering and the driving pleasures of BMW's that attracts people the most. Once you've driven a BMW it's very hard to turn back. It's like a drug ... You constantly want to drive the car, you purposely take the longest route, you search and hunt for corners, the way it turns and takes a corner, a driving pleasure so indescribable that you know it can only be BMW. It is after all the Ultimate Driving Machine!!! :top:
100% agree ,it is really really well said lahhhh..... Thanks

wobbles;712405 said:
When I get behind the wheel of my F02 730Li, I'm instantly transported to a different place. The cosseting ride, the smoothness of the venerable in-line 6, how she purrs as she wafts around town, sedately and ever so steadily. The F02 730Li is the consummate cruiser, and she carries me to my destination in supreme comfort, safety and style. How not to love a car like that?

When my F13 640i comes in (the clock is counting down - only 20 more days to go), I expect the N55 to be a totally different beast altogether. With 450Nm of twist available from as low as 1300rpm, and 320 impatient, turbo-powered horses waiting to be unleashed by the flexing of my right foot - it'll take a lot of willpower to keep the car at legal speed limits & in the process, keep my licence. All this while I'm cocooned in a cabin of unparalleled luxury, clad in as much leather as a whole herd of cows could carry on their backsides. And what about the technology? Heads Up Display, Auto parallel parking, Reverse Camera with parking guidance, Side View Cameras & Top View Cameras, full LED Adaptive Swivelling headlights with Auto High Beam Assist and 20-way adjustable Comfort Seats for that perfect driving position. Just talking about it is enough to make me salivate. The anticipation, the excitement, the exhiliaration.

And that's why I love my BMWs.

Wow, i am really an fresh student in this school(this forum) i need to learn alot .......i am happy that i am here, Thanks to all Sifu for their points..... i make sure i keep them in mind.....:top:

docrayboy;712446 said:
I love driving my BMW because driving it makes every living day a fun day!
that is nice one too.... no i am not21....i always have this in my mind that do not judge the book by its cover....perhaps using 21 next to my name give this impression .....bo hard feeling ...no worries...

waichon;713862 said:
I like BMW because my car can make GTR35 angry and chase me.

Wah! which BMW model you own? ///M car ka? GTR35 is a supercar mann

I'm not sure why I love my BMW.... But my recent 4 days work trip away made me really miss him...

Interesting comment, slips - you referred to your Bimmer as a 'he'. I have always referred my cars as a 'she'....

I love BMW because 2 reasons:

1) My wife STOP me from looking at the other mistress
2) I love my wife because her heart, but I love my BMW because her kidney! :love:

And to be honest, I achieved both!

Wobbles... Hehe u noticed...
I tell my gf how handsome my bimmer looks n she always will find reasons to feminise the car...
So I started calling 'her' a 'he'...

Why do we love BMW?

I love it mainly because of 6 cylinders, it used to be widely available across the range down to 2 litres. Now not anymore... :12:
IMO, BMW should maintain 6cyl and turbocharged for even 2litres.

Secondly, the BMW passionate community :top:

Top Bottom