Who Wants To Go Bowling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
co'mon bros, the more the merrier. today, bowling...tomolo....cricket....next...sumo wrestling....midget tossing...etc...etc...

Hellraiser;371213 said:
co'mon bros, the more the merrier. today, bowling...tomolo....cricket....next...sumo wrestling....midget tossing...etc...etc...

midget tossing:rofl:

what after that la?

i'll bring along my pinata which is 3 years worth of overnight capati put together with leftover green curry.

Proud to say that we had perfect attendance yesterday, all the 3 bowlers came:D
My apologies for not pre-booking, although we ended up playing only 1 game it was still a good runout. Don't worry as I'll ensure pre-booking is done before our next session in 2 weeks time. Great stuff fellas :top:

I won't be posting the scores here, coz we found out that some people have more than meets the eye la:thefinger:

climenta-325i;371931 said:
I won't be posting the scores here, coz we found out that some people have more than meets the eye la:thefinger:

Uh? Sounds like a Transformers tagline. Did someone turn from a truck into a bowling pro?? LOL!

Or the scores were so embarrassing to be posted...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

climenta-325i;371931 said:
Proud to say that we had perfect attendance yesterday, all the 3 bowlers came:D
My apologies for not pre-booking, although we ended up playing only 1 game it was still a good runout. Don't worry as I'll ensure pre-booking is done before our next session in 2 weeks time. Great stuff fellas :top:

bro Flash, how embarrassing our scores are there are always worse results. So if you have the time, pls drop by & join us la. Then we compare scores:cool:

Guys, bowling was fun and would have been better if we could have more games. I think we should organize a bowling tournament. Please comment if you guys are interested and we'll start the ball rolling from here.

Hellraiser;372049 said:
Guys, bowling was fun and would have been better if we could have more games. I think we should organize a bowling tournament. Please comment if you guys are interested and we'll start the ball rolling from here.

Good suggestion, we need the committee look into this proposal:top:

basically, we only need the following :

1. venue (sunway piramid, other places suk)
2. sponsors (prizes/souvenirs/etc)
3. participants (individual & team)
4. media

easy.....

Wokai, been a long time since I last played bowling. But you gotta give me some handicap wor... the last time I played I had plenty longkangs (one reason why I stopped but then again I had one too many and could not walk straight let alone bowl straight).

climenta-325i;372035 said:
bro Flash, how embarrassing our scores are there are always worse results. So if you have the time, pls drop by & join us la. Then we compare scores:cool:

Good idea hellraiser can start promoting this at this sat drive. so you coming or not.

Folks, let's have another bowling session sometime next week. Does Monday 24/11 sound ok for everyone?

Location very likely in Sunway Pyramid, but date still not too sure as the response for futsal is overwhelming la. Please look out for further updates in this thread:)

bro, how about we set it for every wednesday cum "subang tt" covering areas like shah alam/puchong/pj dan kawasan kawasan yang sewaktu dengannya. tt can be anywhere near piramid area. cheers!

Hellraiser;373965 said:
bro, how about we set it for every wednesday cum "subang tt" covering areas like shah alam/puchong/pj dan kawasan kawasan yang sewaktu dengannya. tt can be anywhere near piramid area. cheers!

I was thinking of proposing a bi-weekly bowling session once the momentum kicks off, not enough time for family la if you have it every week:D

bro, the same people with family will not be there every week so i don't think this will be a problem. just my opinion...

Top Bottom