JC,

He was the fans of BSB la last time...hahahah!!:smokin:

don't be surprized if he sing n dance BSB song infront of u....huhuhuh:rock:

Bailey
:thefinger:

wel~~ bailey, i think you have to SHOW it your talent~

affan66;297571 said:
yo bro rahizwan.. you were driving quite slow yesterday.. "fishing" ka? :p

just came back from w/shp, me just test-running the car actually la..whr were u that time la??

p/s: whr got fishing la weiii:thefinger:

Salam...
Bro...so so sorry... :106:
Wanted to join you guys...but was in my Forex Preview session in The Legend Hotel... :stupido:
Did try to finish my session early at 22:00hrs cuba nak lari to meet up you guys but unfortunately finish at 23:00hrs... :trytofly:
Probably next time guys... :2in1:
"Esok Masih Ada" jangan sampai "Tiada Esok Bagi Mu" Or... "Tomorrow Never Die" :goodnight:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

affan66;297571 said:
yo bro rahizwan.. you were driving quite slow yesterday.. "fishing" ka? :p

dont worry affan, every single minute he'll be FISHING maaaaaaaaaaannnnnn tats why alwz cover your hand before shake his hand yeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

JC, no problem

how's the bowling guys yesterday ???????

bowling was fun, with RB getting the highest score.....

to the rest who said they are coming..... rugi lor.....

you missed out man....

nampak slow sangat. mcm org fishing dalam keta.

I just got back from KKB, attended neighbour's funeral. I was in front of you la on MRR2 from Melawati to Ukay Perdana. I was driving my white E36, with plate number lebih kurang my nick. Tu la, fishing lagi.

:
redbaron;297828 said:
Hello mana ada jam yesterday. Bowling was fun maximum see kodok.

:7: ..... i was wondering y yesterday din jamed ya ? i tot BSB got alot of fans? hais ~ too bad yesterday doing my finance closing cant go!

Ok guys and girls tomorrow is bowling day. Venue sunway pyramid time 8.30pm. So come la. Please list your name so senang do booking

Tennis sudah start, futsal going to start. so anyone wanna come help to restart our bowling??

We can even play if not many people, 1 orang ponn boleh main:D
So let's get the balls rolling & the pins falling & start deciding on which day of the week is the best!!

My 2 cents, I'd say let's have the next Official TT session for NOV in the bowling alley in either One Utama or Pyramid. Camna??

Hellraiser;370134 said:
one utama got bowling? uh? when? its been yonkers since i've been there tho'...

Got la bro, there's a carpark above the shopping centre & it is located in one of those floors. It's a little complicated there, would be better if we are to have it in Pyramid Megalanes.

Top Bottom