Who has watermark problem?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hello guys,

It has been some time since the last posting in this thread. Everyone has been busy with works? No news from you guys pertaining to this watermark problems...I assume some of you guys have managed to get rid of it?

Calling bmw7833, vincent, blidahb, mouse, tombstone, bimmer78, khisham, supercharger, safrul, kennyG, QD250, kar092000, fireblade, shanbala, benzwong, queen.didi and those who have such problem...

the Rainstain Remover is still available, those who are interested to get a bottle, do let me know.

Just to name some of the guys who already bought from me and tried the Rainstain Remover:-

1) Elwine30
2) Vixxx
3) Climenta-325i
4) Evilnickwong
5) Mello

Regards,

Russie

i went to mydin and bought these products...

WAXCO auto clear vision compound and WAXCO rain act

less than rm20. result... superb.

datsunnismo;296290 said:
i went to mydin and bought these products...

WAXCO auto clear vision compound and WAXCO rain act

less than rm20. result... superb.

Datsunnismo, the Waxco Rain Act is something like Rain-X? To get the water repellent effect? Well, the stains we are referring here are those stubborn stains which cannot be removed under normal washing. Unless u have those stains on your ride, if not... u wouldnt be seeing the real clear picture here. Then again, I could be wrong :) maybe u have the same problem too. Nevertheless, you can do referencing with some of the guys here who have bought the Rainstain Remover and tried it. They should be able to give their inputs.

Cheers

For those from JB: who want to buy the Rainstain Remover from Russie, can tumpang me, coz i will meet him on next Sunday..I can help u guy to bring bec to JB from KL..

bmw7833;296313 said:
For those from JB: who want to buy the Rainstain Remover from Russie, can tumpang me, coz i will meet him on next Sunday..I can help u guy to bring bec to JB from KL..

Thanks bro bmw7833 for such assistance. Yup guys from JB who wanna purchase the Rainstain Remover, kindly let bmw7833 know as I am meeting him on 2/3/2008 in KL. Can tumpang him back to JB.

Bro bmw7833, I will call you on that day, u remind me also ok? Thanks

Cheers

Another satisfied user:-

Russie said:
mello said:
Russie said:
Hi there,

Remember to do these:-
1) Wash you car clean from dirt, grease and dust free.
2) Ensure dry and cool surface of glasses.
3) Only use the rainstain remover under shade (do not use under hot sun).
4) Wear gloves, do not have direct contact of hands with the solution.
5) Use fine cloth or polishing cloth (or very fine sponge) to clean the glass surface.
6) Try out on a small portion of the glass at one time.
7) Apply a few drops onto the cloth and using circular motion, wipe on the glass surface (no need to apply pressure)
8) Make sure you do not scrub hard on the glass surface.
9) After you have cleared off the stains on your glasses, rinse your glass with water (preferably wash it with car wash cloth).
10) Then u will be able to see the before and after effect.

Point to note:
1) Its generally safe on paint surface and rubber but not advisable to use on them. If the solution is in contact with them, clean it off.
2) Do not inhale the solution.
3) Keep out of reach of children.
4) Not to be used on side mirror with anti-glare film (blueish film like on BMW, Merc, Audi, Alfa Romeo, etc)

Goodluck in the DIY process, if you have anything not sure, drop me a PM I will guide you.
Let me know the final result and see if you are satisfied with the product. If you are a happy user, pls recommend it to people you know with stains problem on their cars.

Cheers

seems like it works very well on my windscreen
though the after effect isnt what i want to see(the water films on the screen instead of beads)
i did all of the screens on my car except for some small part which i missed, will rerun the missed part during my next wash

(the liquid smells like some wok cleaner my mom used to have to wash a particular brand of woks/boiler)

Mello,

Great to know that you managed to clear off those ugly stubborn stains :) Well, as I highlighted in the thread most of the time, the Rainstain Remover is to remove stains, not to create water bead effect like the Rain-X. Coz it does not contain alcohol compound. Best way to get a good water bead effect is clear the stains with Rainstain Remover, then wash your windscreen clean and upon dry, apply Rain-X. I myself use Rain-X to get the water beading effect too :)

Happy buffing your screens and hope you get crystal clear glasses on your car.

Cheers

Unquote

funfer_fahrer;296344 said:
"4) Not to be used on side mirror with anti-glare film (blueish film like on [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]BMW[/COLOR][/COLOR], Merc, Audi, Alfa Romeo, etc)"

Russie, how do I get rid of the watermark on my side mirror (with anti glare film)?

Funfer,

Seriously, I have no idea how to remove the stains on side mirror with anti-glare film. For cars without the anti-glare film, Rainstain Remover can be safely used on the side mirrors. My own car's side mirrors are not affected, side windows are exceptionally clear and the only areas affected are the rear screen and a little bit on the front screen. The only way I know of now is to take pro-active way by cleaning and wiping dry the side mirrors whenever it rains or when its dirty (dont let it dry by itself with the dust and dirt deposited onto).

Will update you guys should I come across another solution :)

Cheers

guys better to coat the screen after the removal as stain does come back....i coat my screen now for prevention...:top:

ZeroSound;296430 said:
guys better to coat the screen after the removal as stain does come back....i coat my screen now for prevention...:top:

I presume u coat it with Rain X? Yeah, coating it with Rain X will prevent the stains from depositing directly onto the glass surface.

Good input zerosound.

Cheers

Russie;296314 said:
Thanks bro bmw7833 for such assistance. Yup guys from JB who wanna purchase the Rainstain Remover, kindly let bmw7833 know as I am meeting him on 2/3/2008 in KL. Can tumpang him back to JB.

Bro bmw7833, I will call you on that day, u remind me also ok? Thanks

Cheers

Ok..:top: :top:

Russie, well i'd tried other rather so claim more advanced nano coatings...works well if not for those water stains..

hi there russie. i havethe WM problem 2. can u help me on this. have PM u. would really appreciate if u could reply. regards

udm6868;297172 said:
hi there russie. i havethe WM problem 2. can u help me on this. have PM u. would really appreciate if u could reply. regards

No worries, help is on the way. I have PMed u back :) sms me ok?

cheers

recv ur PM. I'm in bkt beruntung. it's 4 my own use - 3 cars. will SMS or contact u when i come to KL this friday. tq 4 the reply

To Fireblade and En Haizat (E36 328i),

Thanks for the purchase today. Do drop me a PM if you are not too sure on how to use the Rainstain Remover.

It's nice to have met up with you guys in Sunway today :)

Happy "cleaning the watermarks".

Cheers

Sold another bottle to BMW7833 last Sunday. Bro BMW7833, how's the Rainstain Remover? Happy with it? or otherwise? let us know...

cheers

Russie;300860 said:
Sold another bottle to BMW7833 last Sunday. Bro BMW7833, how's the Rainstain Remover? Happy with it? or otherwise? let us know...

cheers

Still no time yet to wash my car..Sure will update u the result..

Test the Russie formula on rear window in last week..It's work..:top::top:

Will put on the other windows and windscreen on this weekend..

Top Bottom