Who has watermark problem?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ok Vixx, will probably call u on Fri or Sat itself to meet up.

Guys, I am gonna meet up Vixx this saturday to sell a bottle to him. Both Vixx and me are in Sri Gombak/ Gombak (setapak) area so probably we will meet up there too. Anyone wanna come along? Reply in here pls.

Thanks

Ok here are some pics on watermarks and the solution. Feedbacks are welcomed.

Watermarks/ rainstains (left: stained, right: cleaned with "rainstain remover")
watermark.jpg

watermarks.jpg

On side mirror (left: cleaned, right: stained)
sidemirror.jpg

Rainstain Remover
a-1.jpg

b-1.jpg

c-1.jpg

Managed to meet up Vixxx on Saturday and sold him 1 bottle of the solution. Accordingly to him, he managed to remove those stains effectively.

Bro Vixxx, kindly post your finding and photos (if you have).

Thanks.

Glad to know that you have "clean" windscreens now :)

Cheers~

Guys, this work!! I hv spent 2 hrs rub whole rear screen on the weekend and now all watermark gone :).

Thanks Russie....

vixxx;260104 said:
Guys, this work!! I hv spent 2 hrs rub whole rear screen on the weekend and now all watermark gone :).

Thanks Russie....

Do the watermark come back after raining?

just wondering bro's, any comparison to Rain-X? from the pictures, it looks like the same effect, before and after applying Rain-X......

just my 2 cents. appreciate your feedbacks.....

bmw7833;260108 said:
Do the watermark come back after raining?

Sunday + Monday rainning...seem to be ok lastnite i hv check...still crystal clear :rock:

guys,

it is not the same as Rain-X.
Rain-X is rain repellent so that water runs off from the windscreens.
Rainstain Remover is a watermark remover.

Those who dun have the watermark problems would not be able to "feel" the "pain" we have :)

cheers~

bro russie,

my car which i just bought is a jap recon. it had watermark like the pictures above on the rear windscreen. after i applied rain-x, i had the same results as per the picture above side by side.

does after applying this rainstain remover you get the water repellent effect?

it's not about feeling the pain bro, but about more knowledge and comparison.....

cheers!

bmw7833;260090 said:
I want one bottle..But i stay in JB, pls reserve one for me.

no worries bro BMW7833, i will reserve 1 box for u ok? (meaning i have more than enough).

cheers`

QD250;260253 said:
bro russie,

my car which i just bought is a jap recon. it had watermark like the pictures above on the rear windscreen. after i applied rain-x, i had the same results as per the picture above side by side.

does after applying this rainstain remover you get the water repellent effect?

it's not about feeling the pain bro, but about more knowledge and comparison.....

cheers!

QD250:
The pics I posted for the "before & after" effect actually represent "stained & cleaned" effect. The left side of the screen is actually those stains, sticking to the glass surface making poor visibility at nite and during rainy day. As for the right side, it is actually cleaned surface, whereby you can see image clearly.

Once again, the Rainstain Remover is to remove those stains not to act as water repellent. However, when the glass surface is stain-free, water will tend to flow down freely. Post some of the pics of your affected screens so we can give feedbacks.

Thanks

Russie;260282 said:
no worries bro BMW7833, i will reserve 1 box for u ok? (meaning i have more than enough).

cheers`

Hahahh..will call u ot collect when i go to KL. Pls PM me ur contact no, thks.

Bro,

how to post before & after pics. I've applied the RainX to all my windows....

QD250;263296 said:
Bro,

how to post before & after pics. I've applied the RainX to all my windows....

Just attach the pics "under manage attachments". Or alternatively you could put the link to the pics here if u have uploaded to photo sharing sites such as photobucket.

Hi guys,

What happened to all you guys who sent me message to enquire about the product? Then later all disappeared? :) calling all those who wanted to try the solution, PM me again to make arrangement ok?

Cheers guys~

Guys, til date i hv no regret paying for it! Vely good product!

Russie;267707 said:
Hi guys,

What happened to all you guys who sent me message to enquire about the product? Then later all disappeared? :) calling all those who wanted to try the solution, PM me again to make arrangement ok?

Cheers guys~

I collect from u when the charity drive, ok??

vixxx;267890 said:
Guys, til date i hv no regret paying for it! Vely good product!

Vixxx, I am glad to know that you have cleared all the watermarks on your screens :) now you can start to beautify your ride.

Cheers~

bmw7833;267898 said:
I collect from u when the charity drive, ok??

Ok Bro, but when is the charity drive? U mean u r coming to KL for that? where's the thread?

Top Bottom