Who has watermark problem?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jarance;237418 said:
mwtang... so what is the product, how much does it cost and how does it work?

as for the product, i have no idea, TAMADE offer me to try it out. Cost? heh no idea.

does it works? FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!!!

khisham;216731 said:
....judging from the images, it seems like you may have a very useful product , depending on the pricing strategy, ofcourse...

...or you could offer a 'watermark' removal service during one of the TT sessions...

:D

Khisham,

You are impressed by the image huh? Wait till you see the real effect hehehe. Is your ride badly affected by those watermarks? PM if you need some help. Probably would do a demonstration for you.

Cheers :rock:

i have tried it. it does remove the water marks but ironically, it removes my rear window not not my front.

anyway,it's a work-able product. just watch your hands. It gives some effect for a few days after using it. wear glove i would say.

Elwine, try to wash the front windscreen thoroughly to clear off all dust and grease substance. Put it to total dry before cleaning it with the solution again. I hope it does clear off those stains from your front windows. Do let us know.

Oh yeah, u r right, gotta wear gloves for this job.

Cheers

Elwine, is it possible for you to take some photos (both the cleaned windows and the affected windows) for the benefits of the rest?

Thanks

SuperCharger;237608 said:
so when/how can we get our hands on this product? my rides are badly affected.

Wow supercharger? hehe. PM me and see if we can arrange for a meet up.
Thanks

I still have some left with mwtang. pm him and try it out. it works for my front and back, at least for me. dont know about mwtang tho

Hi guys,

I wonder how many of you guys are actually facing the problem of having watermarks on your front, rear windscreens and side windows? Anyone with serious watermark illness on his car? Feel free to drop me a PM, will be able to provide a solution to it :)

Thanks

Russie;257595 said:
Hi guys,

I wonder how many of you guys are actually facing the problem of having watermarks on your front, rear windscreens and side windows? Anyone with serious watermark illness on his car? Feel free to drop me a PM, will be able to provide a solution to it :)

Thanks

I have this problem...what is the solution?

it is actually a bottle of liquid (solution) meant to clear off those bad ugly watermarks. I still have more than 700 hundred bottles at home, can sell some to you if you want them :) PM me for more info.

cheers

Some updates. This is how the bottle of watermark remover looks like. Anyone wanna give it a try???

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

Do let me know :)
Cheers~

Russie, brape satu botoi? Mane boleh angkat? And how to use it, lots work aa? 1 bottle enough for whole car screen? Please PM me, thanks.

vixxx;259261 said:
Russie, brape satu botoi? Mane boleh angkat? And how to use it, lots work aa? 1 bottle enough for whole car screen? Please PM me, thanks.

Vixxx, I have PMed u the details. 1 bottle is good enough for a whole car. Easy to use. Calling Elwine30, need your testimonial on this product. Thanks

Thanks bro Russie...will see you this Sat.....and bro bring your UDM ya :)

Top Bottom