Who has watermark problem?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Test the Russie formula on rear window in last week..It's work..:top::top:

Will put on the other windows and windscreen on this weekend..

bmw7833;315529 said:
Test the Russie formula on rear window in last week..It's work..:top::top:

Will put on the other windows and windscreen on this weekend..

Aiyo bro bmw7833, now only you tried the Rainstain Remover? So long already since I sold that bottle to you, thought you forgot all about it :) Anyway, I am happy for you too, knowing that the solution works. Now you feel prouder of your beautiful E39 right, with the stains all removed. You will get crystal clear vision at night and during rainy days (no more ugly, blurry stains). Try to apply Rain-X on the cleaned windscreens, it would be better (for the water repellent effect).

But be caution not to use the Rainstain Remover on the side mirror (with anti-glare film) ok?

Share this with your fella friends and let them know of the product. Contact me then :) thanks bro.

Cheers

Russie, I need to get the stuff from you too! Please PM me how I can get it from you. I'm staying in Mont Kiara. Thanks!

Juan Powerblow;315633 said:
Russie, I need to get the stuff from you too! Please PM me how I can get it from you. I'm staying in Mont Kiara. Thanks!

JPB,

You've got a PM.

Cheers

bmw7833;315687 said:
U see..Business is coming in..:rock::rock:

Not really business. Just trying to share this product and help fellow forummers and members here to get rid of the ugly stains :)

jarance;315689 said:
Russie, Can I have one please?

Sure Unker Jarance, I will keep 1 bottle for you. Let me know when you're free to meet up or in Klang ok?

Cheers

Russie;316003 said:
Not really business. Just trying to share this product and help fellow forummers and members here to get rid of the ugly stains :)

hi russie, just wonder if the solution would work 4 the bathroom tamper glasses? it has a layer of "waxy" thingy cause by sabun. Don mind trying, what the price and how big is a bottle?

Gerald 5;316011 said:
hi russie, just wonder if the solution would work 4 the bathroom tamper glasses? it has a layer of "waxy" thingy cause by sabun. Don mind trying, what the price and how big is a bottle?

:) Wow, I see an Arowana fish on your signature pic. :) another Aro lover. Well, it should work on the bathroom stains too. But bathroom stains can be easily removed using bathroom cleanser. Anyway, if you wanna try the Rainstain Remover...can also. Price is RM30 per bottle 250ml.

Cheers

ok then, how to collect it from you? Me staying in PJ, anywhere within Klang Valley, I am happy to meet up, you love aro too?

Gerald 5;316085 said:
ok then, how to collect it from you? Me staying in PJ, anywhere within Klang Valley, I am happy to meet up, you love aro too?

ok i PM u my contact number, u sms me so that we can make arrangement. I am in setapak area. not too far from pj ;) yeah, aro lover too

Russie;316003 said:

Juz kidding with u..Russie, got any idea to remove the ugly watermark on chrome window trim?? It doesn't work with ur formula..

bmw7833;316323 said:
Juz kidding with u..Russie, got any idea to remove the ugly watermark on chrome window trim?? It doesn't work with ur formula..

For chrome trim, try using Brasso brass polish. Works well on all metal surfaces. Do update us...thanks

Sold another bottle to Keith last nite as he is staying around my area. Great to meet you Keith. Try to read thru this thread b4 you use the Rainstain Remover ok? If you are not sure on anything, just call/ SMS me.

So guys, those of you who wanted to get a bottle of it, can call me or sms me at 012-Two One Five Eight Zero Eight Three for arrangement, hopefully my late evening or Sunday coz now no car...car in workshop.

Thanks a lot

my choice

hehe just to share..im using reflect windows liquid + T006 glass@vdu cleaner + special cloth called scrim..both from selden company ..the result is spotless +shining :top:

Dear JuanPowerBlow and Jarance,

Glad to have met you guys today at Ingress Auto. Do PM me if you have any question regarding the Rainstain Remover ;) please post your results here too ok? Thanks and happy cleaning.

Yeah, got a bottle and clean up my wind screen after getting back. It removed all the stain. Problem is now getting glare from street lamp. Will post the picture later.

The glare could be caused by the symthom of polaroid effect. Maybe I did not rinse the windscreen enough after applying the stain remover.

BTW, I apply the stain remover directly onto the glass as the same I did with Rain-X. Don't know whether this method is the cause of the glare effect.

Jarance, try to apply the Rainstain Remover onto the cloth or sponge and then only slowly in a circular motion, wipe onto the glass surface to remove the stains. No need to use the liquid excessively, try to post some pics up for us to see.

Many thanks.

Glad to know it removed the stains on your car too.

OK, post up the picture. As you can see the windscreen have glaring effect where the side window does not have. I did not apply any for the side window yet.

I will try another method later this weekend. I think the residual is due not enough rinsining after the stain remover was applied.

glare.jpg

Top Bottom