Wakeboard, Watersports, Beach Lifestyle

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aaron

Club Guest
I am pleased to announce that my dream of a beach club type setup will be opening within the next 2 months It will be at the previously familiar spot at Tasik Prima Puchong but it will look and operate entirely differently than what u have seen......Of course, my fellow forummers will be given a "preview" shortly.Board shorts and bikinis only......Bikini for NIKita..

Donald said:
Ohh, that's great . Any special discount for the member

During its opening sure got the promotion package/price...to attract visitor:D :D

am I rite Bro, aaron:p :p

Will definitely come out with promotions /packages but there shd and will be a forummers rate.( those with car stickers) Thanks for the encouragement.

aaron, i tried pm you but your mailbox is full......

hey dude, may i know if this is a collaboration with Ronauld? Coz I still have some wakeboarding slot credits with him. Have you guys decided how to take care of our unused slots in you new outfit? pls enlighten. tks and goodluck in your endeavour.

bmwky, IMHO, u should pursue this with Renauld instead... btw, when was the last time u went for wakeboarding???

I also have unused credits with Renaud.........Aaron, if you have the flying manta or magic carpet, you have my business ;-)

The club will be new and in no way connected to the past operator.In a way , i waited for over a year for this to happen, and in my free time last yr , i discovered this forum

However, i will not be surprised that he will "pop up" somewhere.And you can claim yr remaining slots then.

OSF, i am not sure what a magic carpet is.....sorry, but i will get it if req'd.

I saw the magic carpet at Pulau Pangkor. It's like a big piece of canvas, can seat 6 people and will fly about 3ft above the water. I think the Flying Manta is similar except it's for one person, therefore can fly 20ft-30ft in the air.....scary. Aside from that, just the single seater tube (aka donut aka burger) is also desirable.

It will be open all week , with lower weekday rates obviously.
hiring ...yes.

Its pretty obvious not everyone understands the thread i started .......wakeboard and watersports AT PUCHONG.

Well , never mind, in time all will be familiar.

btw, Aaron.??

you need used tyres for ur poontoon?? cos I got a lot of used tyres at my place. very near to where I stay. Free delivery sumore.

Dude Zog
thanks ...do u think i can use these tires as markers for off road buggy track????

Top Bottom