Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bimmer910;245024 said:
Ive spoken to Arron from Next level customs (tel 5621 3617). They can custom make the splitters out of fiberglass for us whether its M-tech, Standard or any other kit. They will require a sample pic with dimensions or better yet, a real sample.
Gestimate on the price is RM 900-00 inclusive of paint work.
I'll try to head there on Friday. Anyone else interested, lemme know.
Cheers

I'll be in that bro bimmer910 :top:
But can they do it any other material???

Hi guys,
Wat do u all think of the stock sound system? anyone has any experience in upgrading it? which speaker brand & amp will go well with our car original panel size. Cheers

ken;245109 said:
Hi guys,
Wat do u all think of the stock sound system? anyone has any experience in upgrading it? which speaker brand & amp will go well with our car original panel size. Cheers

I dun think any of us play around with the sound system yet. If you want, I can bring you to a shop who specializes in this.

ken;245109 said:
Hi guys,

I find the sound systems on my 320i acceptable. If you do change the HU, etc, you better find a mech who is experienced with the E90 because quite a lot of electronics are integrated to the HU. Wouldn't want to mess things up with an inexperienced mech.

Juan Powerblow;245538 said:
I would just add a subwoofer. Since mine came with it, I'm mightly pleased too.

And those really cool lcd screens in the headrests + PS2 + DVD player.....
Then say its all for the kids :)

Rocketman ----> this especially applies to you, since the car is "technically" your wifes.....

Bimmer910;245836 said:
And those really cool lcd screens in the headrests + PS2 + DVD player.....
Then say its all for the kids :)

Rocketman ----> this especially applies to you, since the car is "technically" your wifes.....

What you mean "technically"???
I even took her for a ride in it the other day you know :wink:

bmrocket;245035 said:
Have only one set of quotes bro..
Been trying to get them from the chap in Puchong n also JFA in Sunway but its like getting blood out of stone!!!
I'll update the thread with what i have on hand now..

Thanks bro.... :top: :top: :top:

Getting this rims-what u think?

i know they are outdated, and lots of replica around.

but this set came with the rear wheels cave in which is unique, what you think?

Those ACS rims are nice bro :cool: but like you said there are quite a few around already because they are so nice..
How you mean "cave in" bro?
Isn't that how they are naturally?

i mean concave. concave means the rear wheels are tuck-in/ sunken in the center.

can you notice the rear is different from the front?

Yes i saw it on the rears n just assumed it was the same on the front..
Are they ori n how much they cost bro?
I saw a slightly used set for sale in Autofuture a while ago n i think its the same design..

no, the front is flat and the rear is concave. that's called Face 1 & Face 2.

i was quoted around 12.5K sometimes ago.

Those ACS rims have been one of my all time favs. Its easy to clean, looks great (esp moving) and has a nice bright silver finish which makes the car look clean and new.

The concave rears is a must for the E90 :cool: .

Spaceman was the 12.5k for 19's or 18's and with or without tyres. I've seen 18's being quoted for RM9k.

Spaceman;246038 said:
no, the front is flat and the rear is concave. that's called Face 1 & Face 2.

i was quoted around 12.5K sometimes ago.

Go for it. Buy buy buy!

ok lar, buy buy buy....yeah Just Do It!

got to call up the fella if the set still available.

bmrocket;245863 said:
What you mean "technically"???
I even took her for a ride in it the other day you know :wink:

Rocketman, How gracious of you :rolleyes:

Im heading to sunway after lunch to see about the splitters. Will keep all posted.

Cheers

I'm sitting in Stuttgart now using the free wireless here and checking out how they install my M Kit. The paint job on the kit was perfect, and they have fitted the rear bumper and diffuser, side skirts and my shark fin hehe. The car looks so much better now....

I'll try on the M CF splitters after they slap on the front bumper to see if it looks good on SG, and decide whether to blow RM2+k on these 2 additional tiny pieces of bodywork .

E46Fanatic;246287 said:
I'm sitting in Stuttgart now using the free wireless here and checking out how they install my M Kit. The paint job on the kit was perfect, and they have fitted the rear bumper and diffuser, side skirts and my shark fin hehe. The car looks so much better now....

I'll try on the M CF splitters after they slap on the front bumper to see if it looks good on SG, and decide whether to blow RM2+k on these 2 additional tiny pieces of bodywork .

Dun forget to post up some picts k!

Top Bottom