Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
David Yong;244183 said:
The springs just got off from beemerS3's car recently.

Bimmer910, heard that you are looking for lowering your ride. This could be good for you :)

Bro bimmer910...this would be a good buy if you haven't taken the plunge yet..i've got no complaints with mine :rock:

Rimsukan;244044 said:
Thanks dude :top:

If can get better than RM1,100 & its OEM I'm in.

Let me start.

Group Buy

Blacklines

1. Rimsukan
2. Cobra Kai

Anyone else? Group buys can be for anything....but you need at minimum 5 people to make this worthwhile

Blacklines will be OEM

bmrocket;244215 said:
Bro bimmer910...this would be a good buy if you haven't taken the plunge yet..i've got no complaints with mine :rock:

Hello chaps,
Unfortunately, theyre coming off a 6potter so they wont do for my 320...

Also, Ivan from Stuttgart is quoting me RM 2750 for the Koni absorbers+koni springs+installation, which im inclined to believe is a reasonable price (thanks for the bump e46f)

My mileage now stands at 92200 kms and oh yeah, i ripped the side of my car this weekend after a heavy night out on town. Tough titties ! !

alamak... too late I am getting my blacklines from Stuttgart...

Bimmer910;244361 said:
Hello chaps,

Also, Ivan from Stuttgart is quoting me RM 2750 for the Koni absorbers+koni springs+installation, which im inclined to believe is a reasonable price (thanks for the bump e46f)

My mileage now stands at 92200 kms and oh yeah, i ripped the side of my car this weekend after a heavy night out on town. Tough titties ! !

Sori about the oversight on the springs bro...

What have u done to your ride???:eek:
I gather you came out of it ok bro..how bad's the damage!!!

Bro bimmer910, what happened during the weekend? Hope the damage is not too bad bro :eek::eek::eek:

Bimmer910;244361 said:
oh yeah, i ripped the side of my car this weekend after a heavy night out on town. Tough titties ! !

Ouch.... that's painful. Hope everything is fine by now :cool:

Bimmer910;244361 said:
Hello chaps,

Gosh... it must have hurt real hard, both for you and your car... :(

GHS;244362 said:
alamak... too late I am getting my blacklines from Stuttgart...

:creep: :creep: Backout!! Backout!!

Come on guys...only two interested in getting blacklines?? :eek:

David, you got yours thru KL2DC? If not join in here lah brother.. :rock:

hi, guys anyone else also want to group buy the carbon fibre splitter.... maybe there is a P.U version available.

Rimsukan;244551 said:
:creep: :creep: Backout!! Backout!!

Come on guys...only two interested in getting blacklines?? :eek:

David, you got yours thru KL2DC? If not join in here lah brother.. :rock:

Hmm... think I'll stick with Stuttgart, cos I'm also fixing my M-Tech kit there as well. Since I will be travelling from Hang Tuah Land to KayEl, prefer to do these mods (M-Tech + blacklines) all at one place to save time and effort, else I might have to make 2 trips up there...

E46F & David, go for the blacklines group buy (i assume you have not fixed them yet)! :rock:

Btw, has anyone fixed the rear roof spoiler on the E90? How much $$$? Can post some pics pls?

GHS;243397 said:
Yup I happened to call them this morning to follow up and got the same response :)
Ivan says the kits are now already at Port Klang, he'll call me again tomorrow when it arrives at Stuttgart.

I should be making a trip up there sometime next week to fix the kits...

Tsk tsk tsk.... as of today, the M-Tech kits are still stuck at Port Klang! :mad:
The wait is making me go crazy... :102:

Thank you for the concern guys :) Nothing too major.....

Rear passenger door + Skirting has to be knocked out + touched up with fiber + repainted. (its being done as i write this).

Since my body shop doesnt have the exact color - SG A77, theyre mixing it themselves. Sounds like a receipe for disaster, so im keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Where do i get the rims touched up though ?? any suggestions...

GHS;244614 said:
Hmm... think I'll stick with Stuttgart, cos I'm also fixing my M-Tech kit there as well. Since I will be travelling from Hang Tuah Land to KayEl, prefer to do these mods (M-Tech + blacklines) all at one place to save time and effort, else I might have to make 2 trips up there...

E46F & David, go for the blacklines group buy (i assume you have not fixed them yet)! :rock:

No worries mate :top:

beemers3;244576 said:
hi, guys anyone else also want to group buy the carbon fibre splitter.... maybe there is a P.U version available.

Hey I was thinking of getting the CF Splitter done for the M kit, but if there is a cheaper alternative, I'm in! :cool:

I still havent been able to find any CF SPlitter replicas or cheaper options yet bro E46F..
A thought i had was to maybe approach the place where bro Xero200 got his replica Lumma kit and if we have enuf quantity encourage them to make it up for us???

Bro bmrocket,

What happened to the Remus Exhaust Thread...??? MIA for a while....???:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

bmrocket;245016 said:
I still havent been able to find any CF SPlitter replicas or cheaper options yet bro E46F..
A thought i had was to maybe approach the place where bro Xero200 got his replica Lumma kit and if we have enuf quantity encourage them to make it up for us???

Ive spoken to Arron from Next level customs (tel 5621 3617). They can custom make the splitters out of fiberglass for us whether its M-tech, Standard or any other kit. They will require a sample pic with dimensions or better yet, a real sample.

Gestimate on the price is RM 900-00 inclusive of paint work.

I'll try to head there on Friday. Anyone else interested, lemme know.

Cheers

limste;245019 said:
Bro bmrocket,

What happened to the Remus Exhaust Thread...??? MIA for a while....???:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Have only one set of quotes bro..
Been trying to get them from the chap in Puchong n also JFA in Sunway but its like getting blood out of stone!!!
I'll update the thread with what i have on hand now..

Top Bottom