Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
David Yong;243974 said:
Bro Rimsukan, the price RM 1,100 is inclusive of installation at Stuggart.

Thats right bro Rims..with stuttgart its all inclusive :top:

ECU Remapping

I took the plunge and got my ECU remapped a couple of days ago..
Engine now feels more responsive in general and the surge feels stronger from about 2,500rpms..
I'm posting the Dyno that was done before and after...
Can all of you sifu's out there tell me if it looks right??? :dontknow:

dyno29-08-07-1.jpg

Wow ~11ps at the wheel gain. Thats really impressive. However, the peak power for our car seems a bit low (stock). I previously dynoed my mildly modded ex Civic 1.6ltr Dohc Vtec on the dynojet and got 150ps at the wheel. The 2.5 ltr "218" hp N52 only give 4ps more. Hmm..

Anyone got any other N52 2.5 ltr dyno charts to compare as a reference?

Found this other dyno reference. Its based on US spec E90 325i which is a detuned 3.0 ltr N52. Rated also at 215hp or so similar to our rides. However this is a 6MT instead of 6AT and yielded ~200hp at the wheels. We shouldn't be seeing that much drive train losses on our cars tho.

E90 325i Dyno Graphs

Guys

If you are interested in doing group buys, please let me know....may have some lubangs for good deals

The last time we met at Souled out, there were quite a few people interested in the blacklines. If there are more than five people interested, I think the price could be quite attractive

Meinauto; how much is the blacklines and ecu remap ?

Bmrocket; where did you get your ecu remap done & how much ?

I don't get it guys... How are things being done here? Stuttgart wor... They send men here to do? Or Stuttgart is a company here in Msia, but not the place in Germany? Really puzzled...

Anyhow, I really interested in group buy the M-kit... meinauto, arrange for a group buy? Start a thread have people sign up? But one problem... Yours are not the same as mine... Yours is at least a level above mine wor... HaHa...

Anyhow, hope something can be arranged here...

Cheers!

My friend, Stuttgart is the name of the shop here larrr.. It's in PJ. We have already arranged the group buy for the e90 M-Tech bodykit at RM 5,800 inclusive of painting and you will need to trade in your stock bumpers and skirts to them.

What Meinauto is saying is the group buy for blacklines taillights and ecu remapping.

Join us on our drive to Ulu Yam on the 9th Sept and we will tell you more :) hehehe...

E46Fanatic;244014 said:
Found this other dyno reference. Its based on US spec E90 325i which is a detuned 3.0 ltr N52. Rated also at 215hp or so similar to our rides. However this is a 6MT instead of 6AT and yielded ~200hp at the wheels. We shouldn't be seeing that much drive train losses on our cars tho.

E90 325i Dyno Graphs

That's quiet a larger differential bro E46F..If you look at my chart there was only a very short spike to even get to the 154hp in standard or the reading would have been even lower!!! What do you think could be the reason for that???

MtrSprtDiv asked RM3.5k for it but was assured that i wouldnt get a better result elsewhere provided it was tested on the same dyno...help me prove him wrong if you can please then i can have a go at them!

meinauto;244017 said:
Guys

If you are interested in doing group buys, please let me know....may have some lubangs for good deals

The last time we met at Souled out, there were quite a few people interested in the blacklines. If there are more than five people interested, I think the price could be quite attractive

Meinauto - I'm keen on getting some blacklines so count me in for group buy...

No wonder!!! I keep cracking my head how on earth is people in Stuttgart do it man... Group buy can be really that powerful to bring men from Stuttgart?! HaHaHa... Silly me then...

Drive to Ulu Yam dont think I can make it... No one go with me leh... I down here leh... Drive up alone damn bored man...

Anyhow, I think I shall go for rims 1st before going for kits... Sorry... Count me off this time round...

meinauto;244017 said:
Guys

Thanks dude :top:

If can get better than RM1,100 & its OEM I'm in.

Let me start.

Group Buy

Blacklines

1. Rimsukan
2. Cobra Kai

bmrocket;244027 said:
That's quiet a larger differential bro E46F..If you look at my chart there was only a very short spike to even get to the 154hp in standard or the reading would have been even lower!!! What do you think could be the reason for that???

Bro, actually I donno what we should be expecting to see. Just that the results seem a bit low. Found another chart on the net for the older M54 325i (rated 192hp stock), and it pulled 170+ RWHP on the dyno. Not sure if its manual or auto tho.

The low reading could be due to our autobox perhaps. KL2DC any comments?

E46 325i dyno figures

OK been digging a bit.. found another chart for the american 3.0 ltr 325i... Still doesn't state if its an auto or manual tho. This one clocks in at 183hp stock... so could be an auto compared to the earlier one I found... However, I'd take this charts with a pinch of salt as they are recorded on a different type of dyno and is published by folks trying to sell us things unlike independent charts.

http://images.eurotuner.com/techarticles/eurp_0705_10_z+2006_bmw_325i+dyno_chart.jpg

hi guys, i am selling my schnitzer springs.... daddy complained it too hard.... but my personal preference it jus nice.... anyone interested pls let me know.... going at rm700... bought it at rm1350.....

The springs just got off from beemerS3's car recently.

Bimmer910, heard that you are looking for lowering your ride. This could be good for you :)

bmrocket;244010 said:
I took the plunge and got my ECU remapped a couple of days ago..
Engine now feels more responsive in general and the surge feels stronger from about 2,500rpms..
I'm posting the Dyno that was done before and after...
Can all of you sifu's out there tell me if it looks right??? :dontknow:

dyno29-08-07-1.jpg

Bmrocket, where did get your ECU remap from?

Top Bottom