Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
E46Fanatic;243351 said:
I'm thinking of going with the CF splitters as well, although the mind is not too keen to part $$$ for such small bits of body part haha.

I think that's an excellent idea bro..excellent :top:

Just a reminder guys but if any of you are taking the matt black option for your rear diffuser please let me know so i can tompang!!! :listen:

bmrocket;243492 said:
Just a reminder guys but if any of you are taking the matt black option for your rear diffuser please let me know so i can tompang!!! :listen:

I just got back from putting down the deposit. The E60 M tech kit was being unloaded from the container to the store (22 sets.... all sold out!!), and our E90 kits will be there later this evening.

The bit on top of the diffuser is being painted matt black for me, so can tumpang the spray job. BMRocket PM me your HP no, and once I get a confirmed date when they will spray by kit, I'll let u know so you can tumpang also heheh.

btw, this Eddie guy is a real good businessman. He struck deals with used car dealers who are bringing in a lot of Japan/UK spec E60's, and offered them a good price for the E60 M Kit fitted and painted (RM6+k), then ordered the entire 22 sets from Germany. For the used car dealer this extra Rm6k+ expenditure is well worth it as E60's with the M kit moves a lot faster than non M fitted ones.. and they lower the risk of holding RM200-300k for each E60 in inventory for too long by forking out the additional Rm6k for the M kits.

Spaceman;243473 said:
well. err.... i dont really know it its the right thing to do for M-Tech upgrade now. coz i cant bear leaving my OEM CBU painted bumpers & skirts. they are in pristine condition which i wax them every now and then. really tough decision man!

I'm like you, quite paraniod with the paintwork as well. So far the paint job on the kits have been good as far as I can tell. Glassurit paints and good workmanship. I made sure that my batch is going through the same painter and shop as the earlier batch. Wanna come sibuk and check out the paint quality of the kits being fitted on our cars hehe? PM me and we can sync on the date and time. I'd love to see an Arctic M sport kit. I think I'll look killer.

Great! I hope to be able fit the kits sometime next week, else I might have to wait until end of September as I will be busy the next few weeks.

bmrocket, if I can fit my kits next week you can also tumpang cos I'm having my rear diffuser painted matt black as well.

E46Fanatic;243611 said:
The bit on top of the diffuser is being painted matt black for me, so can tumpang the spray job. BMRocket PM me your HP no, and once I get a confirmed date when they will spray by kit, I'll let u know so you can tumpang also heheh.

You got PM :top:

That's great news to bro GHS,
I'll be ready and waiting for either of you guys :rock:

E46Fanatic;243615 said:
I'm like you, quite paraniod with the paintwork as well. So far the paint job on the kits have been good as far as I can tell. Glassurit paints and good workmanship. I made sure that my batch is going through the same painter and shop as the earlier batch. Wanna come sibuk and check out the paint quality of the kits being fitted on our cars hehe? PM me and we can sync on the date and time. I'd love to see an Arctic M sport kit. I think I'll look killer.

E46F, I thought that Stuttgart always sends the kits to be painted at the paint workshop next to them (John)? I know he uses Glasurit paints.

Do they outsource the paintworks to others as well?

E46Fanatic;243615 said:

could you post some pics (close-up) and pics of the kit fitted on the car? i need to see if the color matching is the same as the body color.

what is glasurit paint by the way? thaanks

Wow.... so envy u guys larr.... finally can have the M-Tech bodykit on your rides! So nice.....

Spaceman;243762 said:
could you post some pics (close-up) and pics of the kit fitted on the car? i need to see if the color matching is the same as the body color.

My ride is sapphire black and was done by stuttgart..

E90h001a.jpg

E90066.jpg

hope this helps with your decision bro spaceman...i'd say go for it :rock:

David Yong;243811 said:
Wow.... so envy u guys larr.... finally can have the M-Tech bodykit on your rides! So nice.....

Uhyo DY...what for ENVY...go for it bro..got plenty stock what :rock:
Thinking of the Lumma kit instead ke :top:

frankie yong;243843 said:
go go go david faster change yr bodykit lah......:rock:

:D :D

Mr Yong urging Mr Yong.....So David how bout it....New kit to complement new engine :vroam:

bmrocket... You mean the kit paint is done by Stuttgart right? Or is it that you ship the car to Stuttgart to have them fit?

Anyhow, how much is the whole thing cost? M-kit is it?

This is part of the group buy that we arranged with Stuttgart TomJB...

The package is for the M-Tech body kit (front/rear bumper & side skirts) painted and fitted for RM5,800 after we trade-in our existing bumpers and skirt..

bmrocket;243920 said:
This is part of the group buy that we arranged with Stuttgart TomJB...

The package is for the M-Tech body kit (front/rear bumper & side skirts) painted and fitted for RM5,800 after we trade-in our existing bumpers and skirt..

woah, that's good value..please please advise me if i can get the M-Tech rear boot spoiler also..together with Blacklines tailight, that's just abt the mod i hv in mind..:)

mnas;243929 said:
woah, that's good value..please please advise me if i can get the M-Tech rear boot spoiler also..together with Blacklines tailight, that's just abt the mod i hv in mind..:)

Bro mnas, the boot spoiler is an extra RM800 and i got my blacklines from Stuttgart also for RM1,100.. GO GO GO for it :rock:

bmrocket;243968 said:
Bro mnas, the boot spoiler is an extra RM800 and i got my blacklines from Stuttgart also for RM1,100.. GO GO GO for it :rock:

Rocketman,

Your blacklines @ RM1,100 fitted or blacklines only? Anyplace selling cheaper?

Was quoted the same by Sapura Auto but they charge 100 bucks to install..

Bro Rimsukan, the price RM 1,100 is inclusive of installation at Stuggart.

By the way, there is a lunch today with KL2DC at 1.30pm at Souled Out Hartamas. Few of us will be there. Join us if you can.

David Yong;243974 said:
Bro Rimsukan, the price RM 1,100 is inclusive of installation at Stuggart.

By the way, there is a lunch today with KL2DC at 1.30pm at Souled Out Hartamas. Few of us will be there. Join us if you can.

Can't do it today bro...Got a wedding to attend. Do have a good time & say hi to the sifu for me.

Cheers.

Top Bottom