Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmrocket;242367 said:
Bro, that doesnt sound right.
I'm riding on AC springs to but not experiencing any of that.
Better get it checked out where you got them installed.

i got them install in obermaier in segambut.... do you have any place in mind so that i could get it check??

Not keen to take it back there to check bro?
I got mine installed by Autofuture in D.U.
No problems so far :top:

sebbie;242754 said:
Hi xero200
By the way, you may want to consider changing your rear tyre size to 255/30. I looks much better and slightly lower than the 235/35 you are using. They should fit your 8.5 wheels. Also as mentioned by KLDC go for the 10mm spacer as well as I have. It makes the whole rear wheel look totally in line and flush with the arch and you get that wide look as well.

Hi bro sebbie,

I'm currently using
19x8.5 rims on 235/35/19s (F) and
19x9.5 rims on 265/30/19 (R) with 35 Offset

Would it be advised to use spacers on this setup?

bmrocket, try this site: http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12
It contains a calculator for your tyres/rims offsets.

I think for your front, no spacers needed.
For the rears, you might want to fit in 5mm spacers to bring it down to ET30. If I recall while reading thru the posts, ET30 for the rears is the optimum setup for our E90s.

Btw, care to post some pics to show how close the front/rear tyres are to the fenders now?

bmrocket;242810 said:
Not keen to take it back there to check bro?
I got mine installed by Autofuture in D.U.
No problems so far :top:

well if i bring it back there, they definitely say there is no problem with it... believe it will be better if i bring it to another workshop... better to have two opinions right.... same like seeing doctor...maybe visit BM Auto or Autofuture..... where is DU by the way...

Dear Guys,

Am new here but do like to share something with u guys, just bought a 325 sports a month ago. Was asking AB sales man how can i further modify my e90. He mentioned that apart from the tail lights there nothing much to be done as it has already the most complete specs which are M sports steering, 18 inch sports run flat tyre, m sports body kit and seats.

Well if u guys know if there are things i left out, please advice.

Regards,
Slumber

The front Carbon Fibre Splitters for the bumper is a must hehe. Yes, the M sport package E90 is pretty much complete. Also a rear M boot spoiler and rear window spoiler can give it some differentiation.

One thing I like about the M sport look is that its quite evergreen, and always looks good. Even now, the E39 M sport kit, or E46 M Sport 2 still looks nice!

Hi slumber. The 325 Sports has pretty much most of what I would have wanted (and was originally planning to add to the base 325, before I switched my order to the Sports). I only added a few items:

1. Black-line tail lights (for the smoked clear signal and reverse lights).
2. Boot spoiler (small but to me it enhances the look)
3. Mudflaps - I remember my old VW Passat didn't have them and I ended up with heavy scratches (after 2 years) from stones/etc thrown up from the tyres.
4. Adaptive headlights - this was the only really costly item I added on.

Congrats on your 325i Sports, Slumber! You got quite a completely satisfying driving machine. Cosmetically, I would consider the rear lip spoiler. Do register yourself in our E90 list and join us for our E90 events.

beemers3;242859 said:
well if i bring it back there, they definitely say there is no problem with it... believe it will be better if i bring it to another workshop... better to have two opinions right.... same like seeing doctor...maybe visit BM Auto or Autofuture..... where is DU by the way...

OK bro no problem, i get what you're saying..
Autofuture is in Damansara Utama, P.J.
Call Allan on 012-2977171

Good luck

slumber;242870 said:
Dear Guys,

Am new here but do like to share something with u guys, just bought a 325 sports a month ago. Was asking AB sales man how can i further modify my e90. He mentioned that apart from the tail lights there nothing much to be done as it has already the most complete specs which are M sports steering, 18 inch sports run flat tyre, m sports body kit and seats.

Regards,
Slumber

Welcome slumber..
You got plenty sifu here to racun you on your mods :burnout:
Pls post pics of your ride for us all to enjoy :rock:

bmrocket;242855 said:
Tried out the calculator bro but cant make any sense of it :stupid:

Here are the b4 and after pics but doesnt seem like much of a diff in the pics but i could see it up close...

Maybe a side pic like below would give a better illustration of how far out your wheels/tyres are now:

iforged4.jpg

iforged5.jpg

iforged3.jpg

slumber;242870 said:
Dear Guys,

Regards,
Slumber

Hi slumber, congrats on your purchase of the 325 sports. :rock: Echoing the divine advise of the sifus on your upgrade options since the Sports is pretty complete in terms of looks. BTW, if you are from around the Klang Valley, do join us for our meetup on 9-Sep for a drive to Ulu Yam and breakfast. :driver: :eating:

Looks good enough to me bro, I would leave it as it is.

But if you want to push out the rear wheels a little more, I think 5mm spacers would do fine, bringing the rears down to ET30.

Got a call from Stuttgart, and the M Tech kits should be arriving tomorrow! They actually went out to order 10 units... so there are spares (ahem David Yong!), if you wanted one as well.

I'm thinking of going with the CF splitters as well, although the mind is not too keen to part $$$ for such small bits of body part haha.

Yup I happened to call them this morning to follow up and got the same response :)
Ivan says the kits are now already at Port Klang, he'll call me again tomorrow when it arrives at Stuttgart.

I should be making a trip up there sometime next week to fix the kits...

well. err.... i dont really know it its the right thing to do for M-Tech upgrade now. coz i cant bear leaving my OEM CBU painted bumpers & skirts. they are in pristine condition which i wax them every now and then. really tough decision man!

Bro Spaceman...
If you had so much fun waxing the OEM bumpers imagine what extra fun you would have waxing the MTech front n rear bumpers n side skirts..
Easy decision :rock:

Top Bottom