Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
E46Fanatic;242447 said:
Yea, I'm pretty excited about this too. Then the pressure is on to do something about the rims and ride height. Sigh..

I smell Eibachs and 19" rims :p

E46Fanatic;242447 said:
Yea, I'm pretty excited about this too. Then the pressure is on to do something about the rims and ride height. Sigh..

Haha........it's starting all over again.:top: Meanwhile, I'm still resisting...........:(

19inch rims and eibach, go with it bro, my car is no longer mistaken in the parking lot no more...

E46Fanatic;242447 said:

Bro E46F,
It was you who got the ball rolling with the body kit group buy and we all supported you...its only fair that you go ahead with the installation rite :wink:

And rest assured we are with you all the way with your springs and 19"s as well...GO GO GO GUY :rock: :burnout:

LOL talk about the Band of Brothers!! Hope the kit arrives as expected next week, can't wait to slap it on. After that, see if can tahan having the kit on stock rims and suspension ride height...

So far the car has been a real joy to drive! Hoping to enhance the joy of looking at it stationary hahah.

thinking of getting AC Type IV Original rim in 19" for my ride, what's your thought guys? Type IV or Type IV Racing?

bmrocket;242224 said:
They did bro KL2DC..they did :cool:

E90g008.jpg

E90g003.jpg

E90g005.jpg

hey bro,

i saw these badges at one of the stereo store called KK Lau at taman bahagia going for RM 150 for all 3....is that a good price? Are yours original?

xero200;242677 said:
more pics of my ride...

hey bro,

i saw these badges at one of the stereo store called KK Lau at taman bahagia going for RM 150 for all 3....is that a good price? Are yours original?

Your kit looks really good bro :top:

Mine was a gift from sifu KL2DC for winning his trivia quiz :cool:
They are vinyl stick-ons which just cover the original roundel...

Don't think there is "ori" replacement roundels bro just after-market stuff..
Not sure abt the pricing bt many shops along the strip in sunway have them for price comparison..

Rimsukan;242686 said:
Rocketman,

Those roundels are :rock:

Hey bro Rims..
Where u been???
Yes they have arrived!!! :cool:

I've also got sum of the stick-ons leftover..interested bro?
You did answer part 1 of the trivia after all :top:

Spaceman;242651 said:
thinking of getting AC Type IV Original rim in 19" for my ride, what's your thought guys? Type IV or Type IV Racing?

Its a nice rim, and looks easy to clean. I think the Type IV bi-color looks quite chun, but a bit towards the track look. The Type IV is cleaner but tons of replicas running around making it more common (a shame). The racing version makes the wheel look a bit smaller due to the studs IMHO.

Haven't seen an arctic E90 with ACs bits on. Should look killer :top:

Hi xero200

Regarding the body kit you installed, is there a way to also install the fog lights. I'm thinking of Lumma but I'm not sure I want to dispense with the fog lights.

By the way, you may want to consider changing your rear tyre size to 255/30. I looks much better and slightly lower than the 235/35 you are using. They should fit your 8.5 wheels. Also as mentioned by KLDC go for the 10mm spacer as well as I have. It makes the whole rear wheel look totally in line and flush with the arch and you get that wide look as well.

xero200;242682 said:
hey bro,

Those are the original roundel kit from bimmian.com, they come in a set enough for all roundels on the car (wheels included) plus spares.

bmrocket;242691 said:
Hey bro Rims..
Where u been???
Yes they have arrived!!! :cool:

I've also got sum of the stick-ons leftover..interested bro?
You did answer part 1 of the trivia after all :top:

If you have no place else to stick them on, then :rock: :rock:

KL2DC;242767 said:
Those are the original roundel kit from bimmian.com, they come in a set enough for all roundels on the car (wheels included) plus spares.

Cheers for the confirmation KL2DC :top:

BTW bro, you wouldn't happen to have handy in your volumous data banks a schematics for our 325i exhaust layout would you???

Rimsukan;242776 said:
If you have no place else to stick them on, then :rock: :rock:

It'd be my pleasure bro..
Didnt use the one's for the wheels at all and should be enuf for your front/rear n steering as well..
Let me know when you in the shah alam area next and we'll see if i can pass them to you :top:

Top Bottom