Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
KL2DC;239784 said:
OEM BMW Peformance suspension kit for E90
p/n 33 50 0 429 573 MSRP $695.00

KL2DC our resident E90 guru,

The OEM performance suspension kit for the E90 looks cheap in comparison the the M sports suspension. Any idea if its just springs or comes in a complete set of springs, struts and sway bars? Also do you know how low the drop is and how comfy?

xero200;239845 said:
Hi Bimmer910!

Thanks for the information. Once i get my car tomorrow after the bodykit is ready, i'll spring over to Autotechnika to lower my ride...will post the pics in here once everything's done up. Should i look for any particular person in Autotechnika for the quoted price of RM1200?

Welcome xero200..
Congrats on your new ride..love to see that you're so quick off the mark with your mods :rock:
What body kit you putting on your ride??

xero200;239692 said:
hi guys, i'm new to the forum and have been following this thread for sometime. I have a 2006 325i and would be looking to lowering the car in the next couple of days. Since a number of you have installed the Eibach Pro-Kit, could you guys share with me where would be the best place (and price) to get it done in the Petaling Jaya area? Thanks for your input!!!

Welcome..... do register yourself at the E9x Registry thread :rock:

bmrocket;239923 said:
Welcome xero200..
Congrats on your new ride..love to see that you're so quick off the mark with your mods :rock:
What body kit you putting on your ride??

hi bmrocket!

i'm putting on a lumma bodykit done by The Next Level at sunway. a sad thing is i had to part with the fog lights...i,ve also put on a set of 19"Rays G-Games 99b Gun metal rims...a little unconventional but they're pretty light and looks good with monaco blue. i'll be lowering the car this friday with the eibach pro-kit since i read some favorable comments in this forum. btw, has anyone installed the digital power charge module (some device that is placed on the foot pedal) from auto technika? according to them, it increases the throttle response time the moment you step on it...

E46Fanatic;239852 said:
KL2DC our resident E90 guru,

The OEM performance suspension kit for the E90 looks cheap in comparison the the M sports suspension. Any idea if its just springs or comes in a complete set of springs, struts and sway bars? Also do you know how low the drop is and how comfy?

Dunno yet...parts are not officially out yet.

I hear they're coilovers, no sway bars. A 'slight' drop was mentioned...

xero200;239967 said:
i'm putting on a lumma bodykit ...i,ve also put on a set of 19"Rays G-Games 99b Gun metal rims...a little unconventional but they're pretty light and looks good with monaco blue....

Unique choices....nice!

Nice choice in wheels, should look good.

thanks kl2dc!!! i actually wanted the m-sport bodykit but after seeing lumma, i pretty much made up my mind...will def post the pics once ready...

xero200;239972 said:
thanks kl2dc!!! i actually wanted the m-sport bodykit but after seeing lumma, i pretty much made up my mind...will def post the pics once ready...

Please do post some picts! I would've recommended KW's V2 as an alternative to Eibach but the former's pretty pricey though it rides very well.

xero200;239972 said:

That was a great choice on the body kit xero200..
i saw them on line but never knew where to find them locally!
Should look really cool :cool:

xero200;239967 said:
hi bmrocket!

i'm putting on a lumma bodykit done by The Next Level at sunway. a sad thing is i had to part with the fog lights...i,ve also put on a set of 19"Rays G-Games 99b Gun metal rims...a little unconventional but they're pretty light and looks good with monaco blue. i'll be lowering the car this friday with the eibach pro-kit since i read some favorable comments in this forum. btw, has anyone installed the digital power charge module (some device that is placed on the foot pedal) from auto technika? according to them, it increases the throttle response time the moment you step on it...

Nice choice of bodykit. In fact I saw this bodykit before but dunno where to get it here in KL. Mind sharing with us how much is the bodykit.

The digital power charge module is actually the same with sprint booster. It just increases the throttle response time and no increase in hp or torque. It is just like pressing harder on the accelerator. I have tried that on my car before and personally I dun feel much difference from pressing harder on the accelerator, so ended up never buy it. The price is RM 1,100 or RM 1,200. Just few minutes to get it installed. Try to do a search on"sprint booster" over here in the forum and you will get more info.

yeah i hope so cause i sacrificed my fog lights for it. the twin exhaust on the rear makes it pretty garang too...btw, if anyone's keen, i'm selliing my H11 4100K PHILIPS whittish bulb bought from ENEOS and used for only 3 days for RM 250.

Bimmer910;239465 said:
the blackouts look awesome. Very "ganas". Would definitely like a pair....

I could'nt resist after seeing bro sebbie's ride during our last meet up :top:
Pick them up from motorsportdivision for RM430 (merdeka sale price lor)..

Before with ori chrome grill (and clean car)
E90066.jpg

After with matt black replica grill (and unwashed dirty car)
E90e002.jpg

David Yong;239987 said:
Nice choice of bodykit. In fact I saw this bodykit before but dunno where to get it here in KL. Mind sharing with us how much is the bodykit.

The digital power charge module is actually the same with sprint booster. It just increases the throttle response time and no increase in hp or torque. It is just like pressing harder on the accelerator. I have tried that on my car before and personally I dun feel much difference from pressing harder on the accelerator, so ended up never buy it. The price is RM 1,100 or RM 1,200. Just few minutes to get it installed. Try to do a search on"sprint booster" over here in the forum and you will get more info.

hi david! the kit's close to rm4k sprayed and mods for twin exhaust by THE NEXT LEVEL at sunway...they're pretty cool bunch of guys... i think my car could be d first lumma in town albeit being a replica...

xero200;239991 said:
hi david! the kit's close to rm4k sprayed and mods for twin exhaust by THE NEXT LEVEL at sunway...they're pretty cool bunch of guys... i think my car could be d first lumma in town albeit being a replica...

Bro xero200,
when you are there next can you please ask them if they have the replica front splitters (CF or otherwise) for the MTech bumpers..

xero200;239991 said:

Can't really wait to see pictures of your ride bro. I am very keen to do the same mods like yours.... so that there is two E90 in town with lumma bodykit :cool: Pls post some picts and also join us in our coming meet up (drive to Ulu Yam for breakfast).

yeah, i can't wait myself too!! i think the lumma bodykit will look really good on your silver...yeah let me know when u guys plan to meet up, i'll try to facilitate.

bmrocket;239992 said:
Bro xero200,
when you are there next can you please ask them if they have the replica front splitters (CF or otherwise) for the MTech bumpers..

ok i'll check with them tomorrow ..

beemers3;236241 said:
hi E46F, DY , r u interested in a group buy for the Gruppe M air intake!!!

Guys,

If there's still interest in this i've checked around abit..
Best quote i've got so far is RM5,200...

Anyone????

Top Bottom