Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
there is a few places that sell them... for eg Motorsport division in Sunway... Obermaier in Segambut.... BMW Dealership or you could even get it at Bavarian Auto in Segambut area... I would recommend that you get it from Bavarian Auto... their prices are very competitive... Look for Chong his number is 019 329 0955

beemers3;237923 said:
there is a few places that sell them... for eg Motorsport division in Sunway... Obermaier in Segambut.... BMW Dealership or you could even get it at Bavarian Auto in Segambut area... I would recommend that you get it from Bavarian Auto... their prices are very competitive... Look for Chong his number is 019 329 0955

Hey.... thanks a lot bro....:top: :top: :top:

beemers3;237923 said:

limste;237927 said:
Hey.... thanks a lot bro....:top: :top: :top:

Another group buy possible here guys????? :five:

beemers3;237939 said:
yup sure, why not!!!

I'll be in that bro b3...

Was just wondering though if it also comes in non-CF so it can b painted to match body color :confused:

bmrocket;237948 said:
I'll be in that bro b3...

Was just wondering though if it also comes in non-CF so it can b painted to match body color :confused:

Dude...Go for the CF ones...it'll complement your CF roundels really well...

IMO CF splitters go really well with dark colored cars as the contrast is subtle...

Rimsukan;237777 said:
Yo Rocketman,

Got those CF roundels from DC yet? Saw in a mag an M3 with those on and it really looks hot dude:rock:

BTW notice that KL2DC have been awfully quiet lately...I bet he's scheming some evil trivias to torture us poor souls at BCM...:evil: :evil: :damnmate:

bmrocket;237877 said:
Not yet la rims..
checking my postbox everyday!!! :hmmmm2:

:laugh:

sorry guys, been busy with work the last few days...

The roundel should be on your way...regular air mail envelope. Cheers.

Yeah racking my brains for the next trivia, I'm thinking of putting up an OEM BMW tire pressure gauge for grabs but its a heavy one, so the questions have to be doubly or even triply torturous :laugh:

Let me check what other BMW OEM goodies and freebies I've amassed... :)

Rimsukan;238007 said:

IMO CF splitters go really well with dark colored cars as the contrast is subtle...

Just worid it mite make my wife feel it's to aggresive..den she mite not wanna drive the car anymore! :dancing:

KL2DC;238011 said:
:laugh:

sorry guys, been busy with work the last few days...

The roundel should be on your way...regular air mail envelope. Cheers.

Yeah racking my brains for the next trivia, I'm thinking of putting up an OEM BMW tire pressure gauge for grabs but its a heavy one, so the questions have to be doubly or even triply torturous :laugh:

Let me check what other BMW OEM goodies and freebies I've amassed... :)

No probs bro KL2DC..
I'm sure they're worth the wait :top:
I'll keep checking..
Thxs a bunch...

limste;238051 said:
I am in Bro....:top: :top: :top:

I'll start making some calls around...

1. Limste (Painted to body colour)
2. bmrocket (not sure which version yet)

Cheapest price I got from Stuttgart was RM1120 per pc, meaning its RM2240 per pair for the OEM CF splitter for the M tech kit.

BMrocket, see if you can find it cheaper from other suppliers for the group buy. I heard some rumors that, replica ones in real CF are being sourced by some of the local shops here... Would be good to see how much the reps are in comparison to the OEMs.

E46Fanatic;238076 said:
Cheapest price I got from Stuttgart was RM1120 per pc, meaning its RM2240 per pair for the OEM CF splitter for the M tech kit.

BMrocket, see if you can find it cheaper from other suppliers for the group buy. I heard some rumors that, replica ones in real CF are being sourced by some of the local shops here... Would be good to see how much the reps are in comparison to the OEMs.

Cheers bro e46f,

Here's some prelim info..

Checked with AB Glenmarie as a base line:-
CF for Standard Bumper - RM 1,675.35 per piece (x2)
CF for MTech Bumper - RM1,719.79 per piece (x2)

Motorsportdivison:-
CF for Standard Bumper - ???
CF for MTech Bumper - Rm1,500.00 per piece (x2)

Stuttgart:-
Might need your help here bro e46f, looks like you got a better price before!
CF for Standard Bumper - ???
CF for MTech Bumper - RM1,350.00 (x2)

Rimsukan;238007 said:

Rocketman, paint your splitters cherry pink. Your wifey will appreciate the color :love:

Wah..... 2k+ for that two tiny little thing is a bit too costly ya.... :eek: :eek: :eek: any replica in town...???

Bimmer910;238086 said:
Rocketman, paint your splitters cherry pink. Your wifey will appreciate the color :love:

No way dude.. :104:
Where will that leave me..
I'll never get her out of it!

limste;238087 said:
Wah..... 2k+ for that two tiny little thing is a bit too costly ya.... :eek: :eek: :eek: any replica in town...???

iirc a Taiwanese vendor is already starting to make replica m-tech splitters in real CF at more than half the price.

I don't have the exact contact detail but if you go on e90post and look for Carking (Brad) an official vendor there...If I'm not mistaken, he has or was planning on offering PUR painted versions as well.

I agree, I wouldn't put that much money down there, exposed to rock chips, road debris, scrapes etc :eek:

KL2DC;238128 said:
iirc a Taiwanese vendor is already starting to make replica m-tech splitters in real CF at more than half the price.

I don't have the exact contact detail but if you go on e90post and look for Carking (Brad) an official vendor there...If I'm not mistaken, he has or was planning on offering PUR painted versions as well.

I agree, I wouldn't put that much money down there, exposed to rock chips, road debris, scrapes etc :eek:

Thank for the info Bro....:top: :top: :top: But prefer to get it locally (KL).... As it is replica, must check the quality first.....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Why does it have to be carbon fibre if youre going to paint over it ?

Usually whatever is new from BMW, you can pick up the replicas in PU version from sunway. Ive seem some adds in the motor trader for all the latest rep bodykits (AC/Mtech) for under 3k.

Maybe they can help with the splitters too.

KL2DC;238128 said:

Err, we wouldn't mind these as prizes for your next trivia :D :D :D

Top Bottom