Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bimmer910;238163 said:
Why does it have to be carbon fibre if youre going to paint over it ?

Usually whatever is new from BMW, you can pick up the replicas in PU version from sunway. Ive seem some adds in the motor trader for all the latest rep bodykits (AC/Mtech) for under 3k.

Maybe they can help with the splitters too.

Actually the general suggestion is not to paint over the CF and to leave it ori..

But i donno if they making PU versions yet..
Spoke to Redzone in sunway and they said no replicas out yet..
Will try n checkout the ads..
Anyone got any other idea's???

I must agree with KL2DC that it will be crazy to spend RM 2k+ for that thing to expose to rock chips, road debris, etc....

For me it's a no no.... But.... I would love to see those who have it on their cars. I would love to admire more than owning one :) So guys..... go for it! hehehe....

David Yong;238336 said:
I must agree with KL2DC that it will be crazy to spend RM 2k+ for that thing to expose to rock chips, road debris, etc....

For me it's a no no.... But.... I would love to see those who have it on their cars. I would love to admire more than owning one :) So guys..... go for it! hehehe....

DY..u really king racun la ya..
However i do agree..
It is a bit much for such a small vunerable piece..

Is anyone interested in a set of matte black kidney grilles, they're molded in ABS plastic so not prone to chipping. I paid more than $100 for them not too long ago.

You can have them on your ride by the end of this month ;)

I'm swapping them out for custom painted sparking graphite grilles (with black slats).

Will trade for dinner or drinks :D Throw me an offer...

KL2DC;239148 said:
Is anyone interested in a set of matte black kidney grilles, they're molded in ABS plastic so not prone to chipping. I paid more than $100 for them not too long ago.

You can have them on your ride by the end of this month ;)

I'm swapping them out for custom painted sparking graphite grilles (with black slats).

Will trade for dinner or drinks :D Throw me an offer...

Ralf's getting a nose job :rock:

KL2DC,

Do you mind posting some pic of that mate black grille. Or perhaps (suggestion only) you could bring in with you few sets of sparkling graphite grills when you come down as I think many ppl might be interested. Incl me ....

cheers..

mr_B;239220 said:
KL2DC,

Do you mind posting some pic of that mate black grille. Or perhaps (suggestion only) you could bring in with you few sets of sparkling graphite grills when you come down as I think many ppl might be interested. Incl me ....

cheers..

I believe you guys have seen this pic before...

DSC05131.jpg

matte black grilles...

I don't have pics of the SG grilles as I haven't received them yet. I'm currently away in San Diego incl most of the week. I expect them to be delivered within the next few days. I've waited for these for a number of weeks.

I can't simply bring a few sets, these are custom ordered on a case by case basis. Sorry.

KL2DC,

No worries dude. These black matte grill of yours, are they made in USA or Taiwan ...hehe. If USA, I want one. Bole ka???

Oh ya ...the black grills I saw in KL are all made in Taiwan. The quality is not that good...

We have two forummers with E90 who have this black grills on their cars. Saw it during our last meet up. maybe you would like to check with them where to got it fixed.

hi guys, i'm new to the forum and have been following this thread for sometime. I have a 2006 325i and would be looking to lowering the car in the next couple of days. Since a number of you have installed the Eibach Pro-Kit, could you guys share with me where would be the best place (and price) to get it done in the Petaling Jaya area? Thanks for your input!!!

mr_B;239530 said:
KL2DC,

No worries dude. These black matte grill of yours, are they made in USA or Taiwan ...hehe. If USA, I want one. Bole ka???

:laugh:

Nearly all consumer goods in the US is made in China.... :rolleyes:

Besides made in USA doesn't mean quality goods....believe me.

mr_B;239531 said:
Oh ya ...the black grills I saw in KL are all made in Taiwan. The quality is not that good...

Shocking...would I put subpar parts on Ralf? :eek: I'm ok with replicas but never low quality stuff....

xero200;239692 said:
hi guys, i'm new to the forum and have been following this thread for sometime. I have a 2006 325i and would be looking to lowering the car in the next couple of days. Since a number of you have installed the Eibach Pro-Kit, could you guys share with me where would be the best place (and price) to get it done in the Petaling Jaya area? Thanks for your input!!!

Hello dude ! congrats on the car.

In PJ you can get it done @Autotechnika which is in ss2. They charge rm1200 installed for the eibach pro-kit.

Alternatively, you could do in at hokomoto (where davidyong did his)in Batu caves for the same price.

Cheers

OEM BMW Peformance suspension kit for E90
p/n 33 50 0 429 573 MSRP $695.00

E90 OEM CF strut bar
p/n 51 71 0 429 377 MSRP $985.00

Hi Bimmer910!

Thanks for the information. Once i get my car tomorrow after the bodykit is ready, i'll spring over to Autotechnika to lower my ride...will post the pics in here once everything's done up. Should i look for any particular person in Autotechnika for the quoted price of RM1200?

Bimmer910;239769 said:
Hello dude ! congrats on the car.

In PJ you can get it done @Autotechnika which is in ss2. They charge rm1200 installed for the eibach pro-kit.

Alternatively, you could do in at hokomoto (where davidyong did his)in Batu caves for the same price.

Cheers

Top Bottom