Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi bmrocket, it mentioned from the website, "RAM AIR SYSTEM can stop heat temperature inside engine room and can leads cool fresh air from front section. RAM AIR SYSTEM can make more torque and maximum power from middle range rpm to high range rpm than stock intake and you can feel better accelerate and aggressive intake sound."

I found on the youtube.com bout how it will roughly sound like...http://youtube.com/watch?v=aqLbxRofDPU

alternately you can also visit this website which will better explain in details.
http://www.gruppem.co.jp/

bmrocket;236521 said:
Bro beemers3..
please educate me..what will this thingy do???

Hehehe... E46F now is starting to "racun" me.....

Well, it look nice but I feel it is slightly aggressive. I would still prefer something simple. Since so many of you guys mod with M-Tech, etc.... then the stock look will be more outstanding right! hehehe...

beemers3;236606 said:
hi bmrocket, it mentioned from the website, "RAM AIR SYSTEM can stop heat temperature inside engine room and can leads cool fresh air from front section. RAM AIR SYSTEM can make more torque and maximum power from middle range rpm to high range rpm than stock intake and you can feel better accelerate and aggressive intake sound."

Thxs bro..
Did a bit of reading n its sounds interesting tho it wld depend very much on the pricing..some small performance gain from wat i understand bt mainly its makes it sound better :rock:

Looks like modding and racuning is in full flow and full force now. Like DY said, with so many ppl going for mods, I kinda agree that staying stock would make my car stand out more :hmmmm:

E46Fanatic;236550 said:
Wah really arr? I tot it looks stunning! Saw one it the flesh and I gawked at it. Click on the image to get the full size view of the pic... Looks better in full size for some reason.

Here's a couple of pics i borrowed from e90post...

CF on blue...
IMG_5128.jpg

This one looks like it's been painted the body color...
tei_e92_body_121.jpg

I think the CF splitter looks better unpainted. More "in your face" kinda character showing off the carbon fibre texture and design...

Such a pity it costs so much, but with that, it also makes it very rare, and a sure attention grabber if you have it fitted on the M Tech.

E46Fanatic;236803 said:
I think the CF splitter looks better unpainted. More "in your face" kinda character showing off the carbon fibre texture and design...
Such a pity it costs so much, but with that, it also makes it very rare, and a sure attention grabber if you have it fitted on the M Tech.

Bro...
Nice racun but u know u can get CF splitters for the standard skirting to ya :top:

Have anyone heard of an exhaust system brand called 'arqray' .. its from japan. cheers

i think the 3D lip is nice on M-Tech bumper, it'll look much better if you mold it into your front bumper!

bmrocket;236837 said:
Bro...
Nice racun but u know u can get CF splitters for the standard skirting to ya :top:

No kidding ? i thought they were add ons for the body kit (mtech, ac, breyton etc) version only.

Can anyone verify this ?

Yo Rocketman,

Got those CF roundels from DC yet? Saw in a mag an M3 with those on and it really looks hot dude:rock:

BTW notice that KL2DC have been awfully quiet lately...I bet he's scheming some evil trivias to torture us poor souls at BCM...:evil: :evil: :damnmate:

Bimmer910;237742 said:
No kidding ? i thought they were add ons for the body kit (mtech, ac, breyton etc) version only.

Can anyone verify this ?

Here's a pix bro..

normal_1439_E90-5-AC-Ap.jpg

Rimsukan;237777 said:
Yo Rocketman,

Got those CF roundels from DC yet? Saw in a mag an M3 with those on and it really looks hot dude:rock:

BTW notice that KL2DC have been awfully quiet lately...I bet he's scheming some evil trivias to torture us poor souls at BCM...:evil: :evil: :damnmate:

Not yet la rims..
checking my postbox everyday!!! :hmmmm2:

hi guys,
If i am not mistaken the CF Splitter is different for the OEM Add on and M Tech...

hi guys the part numbers for the non m tec carbon fibre lips is 51190396346/48

and for those with the M Tech Sport Package is 51190404056/57

beemers3;237888 said:
hi guys the part numbers for the non m tec carbon fibre lips is 51190396346/48

and for those with the M Tech Sport Package is 51190404056/57

beemers3,

So you know where to get the splitter for M Tech kit???

Top Bottom