Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
so afterall i guess... it not a worth the penny modification after all doing up the ECU for N/A cars... what bout getting the Gruppe M air intake.... I heard it quite good... but again does the cost justify the increase per horse power.

but i don't really think they will be willing to rebate you the money if you put on a dyno and it doesn't show anything... or let say only an increase of 5hp.... i chip my e46 330ci in UK with Superchip.... but at the end of the day after multiple runs on the dyno the hp shows 210BHP and the torque was 280nm... much lower than the factory specification.... they basically sent me off saying... Sorry we can't do anything for your car.. but we can recommended NOS....

beemers3;236241 said:
hi E46F, DY , r u interested in a group buy for the Gruppe M air intake!!!

No la... Still lacking the look good mods :rolleyes: . After the M kit, wanna do suspension and rims and all the nice looking bits.

The intake will be good for yours and say BMRocket's rides.. The Looks all kau tim already.

are you interested in AC Schnitzer bodykit.... original from EKS one of my mate bought it but then later change to M KIt.... good prices
he also got the 19" monoblock rims....

E46Fanatic;236248 said:
No la... Still lacking the look good mods :rolleyes: . After the M kit, wanna do suspension and rims and all the nice looking bits.

The intake will be good for yours and say BMRocket's rides.. The Looks all kau tim already.

Performance mods...hhhmmmmmmm :69:

E46Fanatic;236248 said:

Fully agree. Play around with the look first. Then upgrade on performance once you have the look :)

beemers3;236241 said:
beemers3,

can we get this M thinggy locally. If so....how much?

cheers..

Sui or not?

Darrins%20Car%20001.jpg

Darrins%20Car%20002.jpg

hi Mr_B,
i am not too sure on the pricing but estimate to be in the region of 5-6K..... the whole thing is carbon fibre....

mr_B;236438 said:
beemers3,

can we get this M thinggy locally. If so....how much?

cheers..

it will be more ''chio'' if the bonnet is carbon fibre too... or maybe the roof... but one thing bout the splitter is, it make it look like they are copying the design of the M Tec E46...

E46, Errrrr Bo Sui leh. Somehow it just doesn't seem to gel well. But to each his/her own right?

IMHO, the splitter will look nicer if they are body-coloured. Anybody knows how much the non-CF splitters cost?

beemers3;236241 said:

Bro beemers3..
please educate me..what will this thingy do???

danc;236493 said:
E46, Errrrr Bo Sui leh. Somehow it just doesn't seem to gel well. But to each his/her own right?

I agree danc..
Doesn't seem to flow but i think thats cuz the pixs doesnt show it clearly.
Body coloured mite look better bt then lose the CF look la..

Wah really arr? I tot it looks stunning! Saw one it the flesh and I gawked at it. Click on the image to get the full size view of the pic... Looks better in full size for some reason.

Tried the bigger pic n it does look better..
Tho i'm still not sure abt the CF on white bro..

Top Bottom