Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
KL2DC;235054 said:
Ralf's new wheels are on...:rock:

Pics here: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13819

DSC06025a.jpg

Awesome dude...:top: :top:

Nice! I like how the rear wheel fits just nicely under the fender, virtually no gap.

jarance;235033 said:
err. shuckkk.. I really thought pink was correct...

bmrocket... share the other roundel with rimsukan since he got the other half corrct. If I am not mistaken, they come with front and back roundel. You take the front and he take the back.. LOL.

No worries mate....bmrocket got the hard part so he deserves to win.. :tee:

Bimmer910;235094 said:
KL2DC,
Ralfs new shoes are nice and classy.
What have you done with his old pair ?

Thanks all for your compliments.

I sold the 197s to a guy up in NY for $1,250. It was a sucky deal for me with shipping, :( The wheels were immaculate and had lots of thread for a set with 8k miles on them. I ended up pocketing less than $1k. Dammit :laugh:

Imho, BBS CHs are a timeless choice, it'd never go out of style. They're one of my top favorite wheels of all time. My other choice for the E90s are the Volk Progressive MEs and the Agio ten... so yes I'm a happy camper, for now :D

I'm still awaiting the color painted front kidney grille and an ACS front lip.

Sad thing is, I'll be parting out the car and returning Ralf to stock towards the end of the year. I'm sending him off to Texas for my sister to use. I'm eagerly awaiting my next arrival ;)

The wheels will go to the next car.

KL2DC, I don't mind having Ralf as it is now, you can keep everything on it and give to me. This will help to alleviate your sadness :p

Sorry if I haven't been following all your posts, but mind to share what's your next ride?

GHS;235320 said:
KL2DC, I don't mind having Ralf as it is now, you can keep everything on it and give to me. This will help to alleviate your sadness :p

Sorry if I haven't been following all your posts, but mind to share what's your next ride?

:laugh: thanks for the offer...

My next ride is a MY2008 E90 335i. Specs to be finalized. I was planning solely for european delivery but new developments might mean a statesside performance center delivery to be a much better choice. Will hammer out the details in the next month...

hey DY,
got back to BP yesterday. haven't got a chance to take any photo.... D camera with a friend... only can post it sometimes next week. Well i not sure whether is it the springs or it my butt playing a trick on me... the ride virtually felt standard compare to stock apart from it being lower now. I also noticed that it slightly lower on the right then the left... I assume it bcos the fuel tank is on the right side of the car, I don't know if that make sense. I tried it out on the elevated highway... took my favorite bend that lead to Kelab Darul Ehsan... the car now turn in more but apparently it roll slightly more than usual. But having said that I suppose lower spring mean harder compression rate and thus more roll....

KL2DC;235349 said:
The N52B30 isn't cutting it anymore, got tired of sucking 335i dust at our get togethers :(

That sounds like a really good idea bro..
Guess i'll just keep dreaming ;)

beemers3;235516 said:
hey DY,
got back to BP yesterday. haven't got a chance to take any photo.... D camera with a friend... only can post it sometimes next week. Well i not sure whether is it the springs or it my butt playing a trick on me... the ride virtually felt standard compare to stock apart from it being lower now. I also noticed that it slightly lower on the right then the left... I assume it bcos the fuel tank is on the right side of the car, I don't know if that make sense. I tried it out on the elevated highway... took my favorite bend that lead to Kelab Darul Ehsan... the car now turn in more but apparently it roll slightly more than usual. But having said that I suppose lower spring mean harder compression rate and thus more roll....

Can't wait to see pics of yr ride bro..

hey bmrocket,
you got a nice ride too.... love your rims.... got a friend who is getting rid of his 19 schnitzer rims... might want to get it...

Thxs beemer3..
Looks like we have a mutual admiration club going here :rock:
FYI when i was shopping around, Autofuture also had a set of slightly used AC 19" rims.
Sori but i can't remember which model it was tho.
The set of 4 did however have 1 piece that was brand new.
Let me know if u want me to chck it out for you..

Patrick...get a rear H&R sway/anti-roll bar (just the rear), that should fix the entry roll.

BeemerS3, yup I saw your car the other day at Obermaier after fixing the springs. It does look good as compared to stock. It has lower stance now. Let the springs settle a bit and then provide us your review. Maybe you would like to also look at upgrading your absorbers. Show us some pics k!

most definitely DY,, ,but at current I am looking at KW V2... according to Simon it very good and apparently he claimed it more comfortable than stock.... well i am just giving it the benefit of the doubt until I really sat in it and experince it myself...

beemers3

Why dont you ride in Simons car He has V2's on it now. Ride is definately better than stock Mtech. Also tried on the 335i the V2's. Very nice. Waiting for mine to arrive to fix to my E60.

Top Bottom