Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmrocket;229720 said:
I went with the black Breyton Flame Sports..
When i got to the shop the guys there put the black rims against the car and i thought it looked really good :)
Got them for RM10k...

Yup, that's the right price. Some got it at RM 12k! Good deal for you :)

Nice rims & good choice of tyres PS2. Rims matche your car color well. Look "garang". I am just wondering how's the ride & performance in terms of power with 19" wheels fitted as compared to stock 17" rims ? Care to share.

David Yong;229729 said:
Yup, that's the right price. Some got it at RM 12k! Good deal for you :)

Nice rims & good choice of tyres PS2. Rims matche your car color well. Look "garang". I am just wondering how's the ride & performance in terms of power with 19" wheels fitted as compared to stock 17" rims ? Care to share.

Dat's gud to know i got a good deal :D

Haven't really had a chance to have a gud drive yet so cant make real comparison..but for sure even with the lower profile its better comfort den the RFT's!

bmrocket;229799 said:
Dat's gud to know i got a good deal :D

Haven't really had a chance to have a gud drive yet so cant make real comparison..but for sure even with the lower profile its better comfort den the RFT's!

What's your new tyres sizes for front & rear ?

Do let us have your review after driving it with 19" wheels. I am thinking on the possibility of upgrading mine from 18" to 19" but worry on the drop in performance especially underpowered or etc and also on ride comfort. So... let me know k.

bmrocket;229720 said:
I went with the black Breyton Flame Sports..
When i got to the shop the guys there put the black rims against the car and i thought it looked really good :)
Got them for RM10k...

Bmrocket, those rims look "sick". Im throwing up all over my pc while looking at them :) and yes, that is a huge compliment !

Really good choice in fact. The cars stance looks amazing. Whats the offset on the rims ?

E46Fanatic;229716 said:
I'll be headng there sometime today to confirm the final number of sets. So far only me left as the other 3 kits in stock has been snapped up.

They will be ordering it from Germany and it should be in befor end of month. GHS, you want me to "chup" a set for you also?

I'm also going to see how much they will let go the CF front splitters for.. BMRocket, did they give you a price for the CF front splitters? Not sure if any of us has asked them yet :)

Hi E46F, please order 1 set for me as well, adding mine to the list:

1) E46Fanatic : Front + Rear PDC, 6 pot, Sparkling Graphite, no boot spoiler
2) limste : Front + Rear PDC, black sapphire, with boot spoiler
3) Ekse :
4) Bmrocket : Front + Rear PDC, black sapphire, no boot spoiler
5) GHS: Front + Rear PDC, 320i SE Sparkling Graphite, with boot spoiler

I'll PM you my contact shortly.

Ok I've informed Eddie to order 2 more sets for us. Its coming in via ship freight, and will be in early August.

I've given them your contact as well and when they call me for mine, I'll PM you as well just in case :).

BTW, for those who have not installed the kit, do let them know in advanced if you want the rear diffuser:

1) Painted same as body color
2) Painted black
3) Unpainted.

I'll be taking it as is (i.e unpainted which will be a matt silverish grey black color). The E90 325i Sport being sold here doesn't have the rear diffuser painted.

Also, the best price I got CF front splitters from them is RM1130.... EACH!! Heck its RM2,260 per pair. Man thats a lot to pay for 2 tiny bits of winglets under the bumper. Anyone has got a cheaper quote?

Also the original E90 sharkfin is RM73 from Eddie.. (cost price as shown on his computer). Painting is FOC if we are doing it all with the M kit. Thinking I'll do this bit of useless cosmetic add-on as well :D. I think for the E90 325i M sport, the fin is for the Sat Nav..

ai yorr..... blacklines look superb on dark coloured cars. I saw it on SG too and it's nice larrrrrr.....

I think I'll skip the blacklines for now.. But I'm looking at 18's staggered rims to match the M kit, preferably E92 335i rims (like the one on JPB's car).

I won't mind picking up a set of mildly used ones like what JPB did matched with a mildly used M sport suspension kit. Anyone got lubang to get em?

DSC_0334.jpg
[/IMG]

Bimmer910;229802 said:
Bmrocket, those rims look "sick". Im throwing up all over my pc while looking at them :) and yes, that is a huge compliment !

Really good choice in fact. The cars stance looks amazing. Whats the offset on the rims ?

Bimmer910,
:eek: let me help you clean up your pc ya bro!
But seriously..thxs for yr compliment :)

Rim's - 19x8.5 (F) 19x9.5 (R) Offset 35
Tyres - 235/35/19 (F) 265/30/19 (R)

E46Fanatic;229871 said:
BTW, for those who have not installed the kit, do let them know in advanced if you want the rear diffuser:
1) Painted same as body color
2) Painted black
3) Unpainted.
I'll be taking it as is (i.e unpainted which will be a matt silverish grey black color). The E90 325i Sport being sold here doesn't have the rear diffuser painted.

Oh man...
Well looks like they must have painted mine!
I think i may have prefered the diffuser in a matt finish to differentiate it from the metallic paint of the bumper..

Thanks a lot for your help E46F!

About 20 mins after you called me, Ivan from Stuttgart called me up. He says he expects the order to come around late August (Eddie told you early August?).
Can't wait hehe :D

I agree with E46F, the rear diffuser looks best unpainted, will inform Ivan/Eddie about that.

Great to hear that the price for the shark fin is so attractive. Well... guess I can check off another item on my mod list ;)

GHS;229665 said:
But will be fixing Eibach Pro-Kits real soon, in fact tomorrow morning :D
Can't wait to fix it!

Seriously considering the following mods:
- OEM Blacklines
- OEM rear trunk spoiler
- Shark fin
- Rear roof spoiler
=> anyone know how much the above items cost and where to get 'em?

My wish list:
- M-Tech Bodykit => still considering, not sure if the group buy price is still valid?
- 18" wheels/tyres => when it's time for next tyre change maybe

OK guys, my first major mod completed, attached some pics of the car with the Eibachs Pro-Kit installed this morning. Pardon some of the pics, as my condo basement is a bit dark...

Up and coming (hopefully Stuttgart can get them in by early Aug):
- M-Tech Bodykit with rear boot spoiler
- OEM Blacklines
- Shark fin

Btw, any idea how to attach pics in the method like below, i.e. they appear in the post directly:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11973

By default, the pics always appear as attachments and we have to open them 1 by 1...

GHS;229924 said:
OK guys, my first major mod completed, attached some pics of the car with the Eibachs Pro-Kit installed this morning. Pardon some of the pics, as my condo basement is a bit dark...

Up and coming (hopefully Stuttgart can get them in by early Aug):
- M-Tech Bodykit with rear boot spoiler
- OEM Blacklines
- Shark fin

Btw, any idea how to attach pics in the method like below, i.e. they appear in the post directly:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11973

By default, the pics always appear as attachments and we have to open them 1 by 1...

Cool ride! Looks good lowered like that GHS..it'll look even bttr with the rest of the work to come :)
I've done mine the other way around so lowering is next for me..

To attach pics directly you need to link to a site like photobucket..
den u can view pics without attachments..

Great looking mods you guys have.

bmrocket, your ride looks damn garang with those wicked rims. With all the mods you have planned, are you sure you bought the car for the wife or yourself? ;)

GHS, the drop with the Eibach Prokit looks good. How's the ride now and how much is the drop? I am sure it will look even better with 19" rims :D

Hope to see all the great mods done on everyone's cars during the meetup

GHS, nice choice on the Eibach Prokit. Mine is with Eibach Prokit too but I notice that your drop is not that much as compared to mine. Have a look at mine:

Side:

07062007.jpg
[/IMG]

Rear:

07062007001.jpg
[/IMG]

Front:

07062007002.jpg
[/IMG]

More:

08062007002.jpg
[/IMG]