Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Well, I do agree with beemerS3 and Danc too! You guys might wanna check out Obermaier for Hartge kits. The thing is this, you guys spend so much to get an E90, what's a little more to make it look truly distinctive. I saw a parked black E90 325i Sports yesterday, with the addition of blacklines and heck, coming from an E92 owner, I wanted the E90 Sports pretty bad! It just looks so mean in black!

Juan Powerblow;229248 said:
Yeah. That makes sense. What's the update on that?

Will be sending my car in next Tuesday for the physical oil measurement and scoping. They have arranged the scoping machine and need a day to do it on my car. After that they will send the report to BMW Malaysia. Actually I am really looking forward to a new engine:D

Juan Powerblow;229390 said:
Well, I do agree with beemerS3 and Danc too! You guys might wanna check out Obermaier for Hartge kits.

Isnt that in KL? Peel road ?

Any idea what the Kit costs ? I have to put the costings down into a little column on my "wish list" spread sheet for upgrades.

Who knows, Mutiara Penang may just decide to buy new banquet chairs :)

LOL.

Bimmer910;229458 said:
Isnt that in KL? Peel road ?

Any idea what the Kit costs ? I have to put the costings down into a little column on my "wish list" spread sheet for upgrades.

Who knows, Mutiara Penang may just decide to buy new banquet chairs :)

LOL.

Obermaier is at Jalan Ipoh, behind the HSBC bank. In fact I was there last week, looking for Simon but he was not around. No stock for the Hartge kit at the moment.

Juan Powerblow;229250 said:
Shucks! I notice that my stock bumper got a hole for that but have to check whether there's actually a headlight washer system or not.

Don't think so :p

Hello everyone, I'm quite new to this forum as a member (in fact I just posted in the Newbies section about 45 mins ago) :)

Have a CKD 320i SE, it's all stock except for the chrome exhaust tip I got last month.

But will be fixing Eibach Pro-Kits real soon, in fact tomorrow morning :D
Can't wait to fix it!

Seriously considering the following mods:
- OEM Blacklines
- OEM rear trunk spoiler
- Shark fin
- Rear roof spoiler
=> anyone know how much the above items cost and where to get 'em?

My wish list:
- M-Tech Bodykit => still considering, not sure if the group buy price is still valid?
- 18" wheels/tyres => when it's time for next tyre change maybe

GHS;229665 said:
Seriously considering the following mods:
- OEM Blacklines
- OEM rear trunk spoiler
- Shark fin
- Rear roof spoiler
=> anyone know how much the above items cost and where to get 'em?

My wish list:
- M-Tech Bodykit => still considering, not sure if the group buy price is still valid?
- 18" wheels/tyres => when it's time for next tyre change maybe

Welcome aboard GHS,
We're both new kids on this block!
I just jumped on board less then 2 weeks ago but a real friendly n helpful bunch of sifu's here :)

I just got my MTech kit on the group buy and you can still get your order in tomorrow for the next batch at the special group price of RM5800.
Picked up my Blacklines from there to at RM1100 (best price i found)
Rear trunk spoiler oso option of MTech kit package at +RM800
Sori but not sure abt the rest...

Cheers

i've been following this thread for sometime now.. three pages and only 1 pic of david's car ah?
c'mon fellas..shy or what?
i also want to get one sport package..but you guys not helping lah. racun abit lah..

Thanks for the info bmrocket.

For the Blacklines, can we reuse the original bulbs, or do you need to change them (especially the signal bulbs)? I assume the RM1100 is for a pair of the rear blacklines? Cos a guy in Melaka told me that ONE piece costs RM1k+, which I believe is absurd...

Still a bit undecided on the M-Tech kit though, can't bear to "mutilate" the car yet as it's too new :p

When's the latest date to decide on the group buy for the M-Tech kit though? RM5800 including paint?

I'm pretty sure they do reuse the bulbs..
Thats rite..RM1100 is 2 sets (4 pieces) n u retain the original housings..

E46F is main organiser for this deal (thxs again bro :) ) n i think a confirmation for order is due tmrw..not sure how long they can hold that price..
Yes RM5800 is painted n fitted bt they keep yr old front n rear bumpers n side skirts..

Cheers

GHS;229665 said:
Hello everyone, I'm quite new to this forum as a member (in fact I just posted in the Newbies section about 45 mins ago) :)

Hey GHS, welcome welcome...

We will be holding our E9X owners meet up on 14th Jul at Souled Out Desa Sri Hartamas. There are many sifus there :cool:

Come and join us k... and we will share more :D

guru;229677 said:
i've been following this thread for sometime now.. three pages and only 1 pic of david's car ah?
c'mon fellas..shy or what?
i also want to get one sport package..but you guys not helping lah. racun abit lah..

Buy buy buy..... that's the only advice we can give :D

By the way, we have a thread on the pictures of our rides. Check it out here; http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11973

bmrocket;229684 said:
I'm pretty sure they do reuse the bulbs..
Thats rite..RM1100 is 2 sets (4 pieces) n u retain the original housings..

E46F is main organiser for this deal (thxs again bro :) ) n i think a confirmation for order is due tmrw..not sure how long they can hold that price..
Yes RM5800 is painted n fitted bt they keep yr old front n rear bumpers n side skirts..

Cheers

I'm REALLY tempted to go for the M-Tech Kit + OEM Rear Spoiler. But not sure whether it would look good on my SG 320i SE with 160 wheels (they are 17", don't plan to change them in the short term)? Opinions are most welcome :)

Hello E46F, is Monday 9th July the closing date for the M-Tech group buy? When will the RM5800 price be valid until? Fyi, I'm located in Melaka, assume that's not a problem? The kit should be pre-painted rite? So if the order does go thru, I just have to make a 1-day trip up there for fixing?

Oh... and if I actually do get the M-Tech Kit, I'll also get the OEM Blacklines while I'm there too (hope can get lower than RM1100) :D

David Yong;229700 said:
Hey GHS, welcome welcome...

We will be holding our E9X owners meet up on 14th Jul at Souled Out Desa Sri Hartamas. There are many sifus there :cool:

Come and join us k... and we will share more :D

Hello David, thx a lot for the invitation.
Unfortunately I have something on this weekend, can't make it.

You guys enjoy yourselves, and remember to post up lotsa pics!

I'll be headng there sometime today to confirm the final number of sets. So far only me left as the other 3 kits in stock has been snapped up.

They will be ordering it from Germany and it should be in befor end of month. GHS, you want me to "chup" a set for you also?

I'm also going to see how much they will let go the CF front splitters for.. BMRocket, did they give you a price for the CF front splitters? Not sure if any of us has asked them yet :)

David Yong;229702 said:
bmrocket; nice rims too :) how much you got for your rims ?

I went with the black Breyton Flame Sports..
When i got to the shop the guys there put the black rims against the car and i thought it looked really good :)
Got them for RM10k...

E46Fanatic;229716 said:
I'm also going to see how much they will let go the CF front splitters for.. BMRocket, did they give you a price for the CF front splitters? Not sure if any of us has asked them yet :)

Sori bro..
They showed it to me and a figure of RM1200 is what i recall but i'm cant be sure..

E46Fanatic;229716 said:

I did ask when I was there the other day and if I can remember well.... it is about RM 1,200.

GHS;229710 said:
I'm REALLY tempted to go for the M-Tech Kit + OEM Rear Spoiler. But not sure whether it would look good on my SG 320i SE with 160 wheels (they are 17", don't plan to change them in the short term)? Opinions are most welcome :)

It will definitely look good on SG. We have few members here with M-tech bodykit on their SG. I strongly suggest you to go with it. Rims... change it only when you think you wanna change. Not necessary to change it so fast. Use until tyres worn out first :cool: Actually I think M-tech bodykit matches any color. So.... buy buy buy :D

Top Bottom