Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
megatnh;228723 said:
fellow beemerians
can you guys give me the contact number of the M bodykit shop you are installing. I want to check out the M cover entrance sills...
thanks

megatnh,
its coming from Stuttgart Parts Ctr in Taman Mayang Jaya, PJ
the number is 03-78039438
ask for Ivan

Cheers

bmrocket;228607 said:
Hehehe...
Yes E46F, guilty as charged :D
I'm convinced with what i saw and i guess I'm just impatient!
Should be going in for installation on saturday :cool:

Bro,

Wow.... you are too Fast and Furious lah..... :D :D :D

Got a call from them...

All 3 kits in stock have been snapped up. A lot of fast and furious folks from the club!! They are doing first come first serve thingy, which I think its fair to them as they are holding the stock.

Looks like I'll have to wait for the next order batch.. We'll have to give the final number to them by Monday for the next order batch.

E46Fanatic;228829 said:
Got a call from them...

All 3 kits in stock have been snapped up. A lot of fast and furious folks from the club!! They are doing first come first serve thingy, which I think its fair to them as they are holding the stock.

:D :D Sorry Bro,

I guess that was me ordering for Ekse and myself.....

Don't worry, Ivan told me the next batch will be this month.....

Cheers......:cool:

E46Fanatic;228829 said:
Got a call from them...

Looks like I'll have to wait for the next order batch.. We'll have to give the final number to them by Monday for the next order batch.

I'm sorry to bro E46F,
Didnt mean to potong trip or step on anyones toes :eek:

bmrocket;228865 said:
I'm sorry to bro E46F,
Didnt mean to potong trip or step on anyones toes :eek:

Hello lads,
Im envious ! haha! well done actually. Didnt think the kits would last long. Sold just 4 days after post.

E46F, i think the new batch, you should specify that you dont want the additional 4 holes on the bumper :p

Limste, looking fwd to checking out your ride on the 14th.

Try to get DaveY to sign up as well. His car will look stunning, since its silver.

Cheers

Waaah... So laku ah! Even E46F got to wait! Cool man. Suddenly, I felt like getting one for the heck of it but pwobwem is I don't have an E90! Funj, how much did Ivan say is the E92 version since it has far less components?

No worries about the wait as I didn't expect them to have 3 sets in stock in the first place..... Plus the installer should be able to do it with his eyes closed when it comes to my car heh. Anyone doing the CF front splitters too? I forgot to ask them how much they were...

E46Fanatic;229023 said:
No worries about the wait as I didn't expect them to have 3 sets in stock in the first place..... Plus the installer should be able to do it with his eyes closed when it comes to my car heh. Anyone doing the CF front splitters too? I forgot to ask them how much they were...

I think I will put on the CF front splitters after looking at this pic....

Yea its stunning, more so with a light color car... I think normal price is ~Rm1,200 per pair, but I am not sure how much they were offering it for... Will ask Eddie on Monday for a good price when he comes back from Perth..

limste;229028 said:
I think I will put on the CF front splitters after looking at this pic....

That blacked out kidney grill looks mean!!!
Guess mine could look like that huh :cool:

Guys..... don't larrr racun me so much. I know it look nice on silver too. I saw few units on the road. It will look much more nicer when with decent drop & bigger wheels especially like mine with eibach prokit & 18" rims. I know I know.

Ok... let me tell you what's in my mind; I have to KIV all modifications on my car till I settle the high engine oil consumption issue with AB. Who knows.... maybe they change a new car for me :).... then it will be a waste for me to spend so much on modifications. So.... be patient. hehehe....

bmrocket;229051 said:
That blacked out kidney grill looks mean!!!
Guess mine could look like that huh :cool:

Definitely Bro.... I had that put on already.... very "Garang" ah.....:D :D :D

hi e46 fanatic,
i saw the pic you posted... does your car come with headlight washer systems???

beemers3;229220 said:
hi e46 fanatic,
i saw the pic you posted... does your car come with headlight washer systems???

Our CBU and CKD cars dont. The kits at Stuttgart allow for that option, hence the holes under the headlights will have headlight washer covers like the E90 sports in BMW Malaysia's catalog :)

David Yong;229054 said:
Guys..... don't larrr racun me so much. I know it look nice on silver too. I saw few units on the road. It will look much more nicer when with decent drop & bigger wheels especially like mine with eibach prokit & 18" rims. I know I know.

Ok... let me tell you what's in my mind; I have to KIV all modifications on my car till I settle the high engine oil consumption issue with AB. Who knows.... maybe they change a new car for me :).... then it will be a waste for me to spend so much on modifications. So.... be patient. hehehe....

Yeah. That makes sense. What's the update on that?

E46Fanatic;229233 said:
Our CBU and CKD cars dont. The kits at Stuttgart allow for that option, hence the holes under the headlights will have headlight washer covers like the E90 sports in BMW Malaysia's catalog :)

Shucks! I notice that my stock bumper got a hole for that but have to check whether there's actually a headlight washer system or not.

well i see quite alot of ppl are going for the M tec Kit,,,,, what bout the ac schnitzer hartge kit.... anyone up for it??

I for one would look at the other kits as the M Techs are getting a little too common here in MY if I were to add body kits. (Sorry hope I didn't offend anyone, peace)

As for now I will stick to stock standard (which is even more common, right? :) )

Top Bottom