Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
/racun on..

Personally I think the M kit looks best on light colored cars cos of the contrast of the rear diffuser against the color. Also it looks stunning when you add the CF front lips on the M kit with a light color car. I've seen an Arctic E90 with the M kit and CF front lips and its really stunning man!

//racun off...:)

David Yong;228401 said:
U arrr...... really a racun king larr...:eek:

Bro,

Just imagine.... the black front grill with the M-Tech front bumber........ My god.... Very fierce ah.....:D :D :D

E46Fanatic;228404 said:
/racun on..

Personally I think the M kit looks best on light colored cars cos of the contrast of the rear diffuser against the color. Also it looks stunning when you add the CF front lips on the M kit with a light color car. I've seen an Arctic E90 with the M kit and CF front lips and its really stunning man!

E46,

I am fully in line with you...... :D :D :D

Come on David.... go... go... go.....

hey e-46.
Is stuttgart located next to the old Lim Kok Weng ? Please advice. Will be in the n'hood today.

Yes it is. Me and JPB are heading there now and having lunch somewhere near the college. I'll PM you my HP contact. Call us when u get there :)

I'm picking JPB up from Segambut first. He's stranded while his car is getting its rims repaired.

I helped E46F to check on the body kit today and oh my, I think it will look good. I agree with E46F and Limste too that light coloured cars would look great with the CF lip and rear diffuser.

Juan Powerblow;228541 said:
I helped E46F to check on the body kit today and oh my, I think it will look good. I agree with E46F and Limste too that light coloured cars would look great with the CF lip and rear diffuser.

I had doubts about the kit until i saw it. The packaging and the actual parts are almost certainly the real deal. Fine print under the barcode read "made in germany". As JPB pointed out, if its a fake, its one helluva good job !For 5.8k, its a fabulous buy.

Agree with you guys that the kit will look at its best on light colored cars.

DaveY, please take note :)

As for me, 320i with the kit may look a bit poseurish. Will have to deliberate.

Here are the pics I took during our little lunchtime adventure today...(1 of the shots was behind the bumper where there were some BMW logo stamps ethere). Took 1 of the optional CF front bumper splitters as well. Very slliiiick add-on. There are 3 kit sets in stock.. so first 3 folks wont have to wait for the new shipment.

As far as I could tell, its the real deal.. but then again I'm no expert heh. I'll likely do mine next week. I hear one of our members (BMRocket?!) went over this afternoon to confirm his kit already....heh.

I guess I was too excited when I took this shot of the label... LOL.. But the labels show valid BMW part numbers, logo, and a Made In Germany stamp at the bottom.

E46Fanatic;228590 said:
Here are the pics I took during our little lunchtime adventure today...(1 of the shots was behind the bumper where there were some BMW logo stamps ethere). Took 1 of the optional CF front bumper splitters as well. Very slliiiick add-on. There are 3 kit sets in stock.. so first 3 folks wont have to wait for the new shipment.

As far as I could tell, its the real deal.. but then again I'm no expert heh. I'll likely do mine next week. I hear one of our members (BMRocket?!) went over this afternoon to confirm his kit already....heh.

Hehehe...
Yes E46F, guilty as charged :D
I'm convinced with what i saw and i guess I'm just impatient!
Should be going in for installation on saturday :cool:

I was there too around 4 something.... I think just few minutes after our friend Bmrocket left :)

Packaging looks good and same goes with the material. I am very excited to see how it looks like after installation on E46F & Bmrocket cars. Will definitely able to see it in our next meet 14th Jul :)

E46F & Bmrocket have confirmed theirs and only left one set. So guys.... quickly grab it :)

Eh David? I thought you're gonna grab that last set. BTW, Stuttgart got the kit for E92 too and for a while I was quite tempted but decided against it until there are more E92s on the road and there's a need for me to "differentiate" or "poseurize" myself, heh!

David Yong;228401 said:
U arrr...... really a racun king larr...:eek:

Like mentioned earlier, me still can't make up my mind whether to install this M-Tech bodykit or just go with a simple Hartge front lip as mine is a titanium silver unit and not sure if it looks nice with M-Tech bodykit. I feel M-Tech bodykit front bumper looks a bit big in size for the titanium silver color car and the rear a little bit weird with the grey color bottom bumper. Dunno yet larr.....

Just for additional RACUN purpose...Me ride is a titanium silver sports so probably you can take a look at it first if you have not seen one up close....:D :D :D

E46Fanatic;228404 said:
/racun on..

BTW how much are the CF front lips....That would be the missing link to the front bumper as it tends to look a bit gantung from certain angles

E46Fanatic;228451 said:
Yes it is. Me and JPB are heading there now and having lunch somewhere near the college. I'll PM you my HP contact. Call us when u get there :)

I'm picking JPB up from Segambut first. He's stranded while his car is getting its rims repaired.

JPB, if you don't mind, what happened to your rims...Mine got kerbed so feeling a bit gutted at the moment...Now looking for a shop to repair if possible...

Rimsukan;228680 said:
Just for additional RACUN purpose...Me ride is a titanium silver sports so probably you can take a look at it first if you have not seen one up close....:D :D :D

Very good. Lets meet on 14th July 12.30pm at Souled Out Desa Sri Hartamas. We will be having lunch & drinks of course. See you ok.

Juan Powerblow;228671 said:
BTW, Stuttgart got the kit for E92 too and for a while I was quite tempted but decided against it until there are more E92s on the road and there's a need for me to "differentiate" or "poseurize" myself, heh!

Hehehe.... very good strategy!:p

fellow beemerians
can you guys give me the contact number of the M bodykit shop you are installing. I want to check out the M cover entrance sills...
thanks

megatnh;228723 said:
fellow beemerians
can you guys give me the contact number of the M bodykit shop you are installing. I want to check out the M cover entrance sills...
thanks

Stuttgart Motorsports Sdn Bhd

No.43 & 45, Jalan SS26/13,
Taman Mayang Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: (603) 7804 0911
Fax: (603) 7804 1911

Stuttgart Parts Centre (603) 7803 9438
Stuttgart Used Parts (603) 7804 0966

Email: info@stuttgart.com.my

Tell them you are from BMW Club and they will give special "club" price :)

Top Bottom