Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ok spoke to Eddie, the group buy for the original M kit (fog lamps incl) price is RM5,800 painted and fitted!! We have to commit a total of 5 sets to get the price. The optional boot spoiler is another Rm800 painted and installed. The price is only applicable for this group buy. Caveat is that we'll have to trade in our old parts back to them.

Lets see if we can chalk up 5 units for this. Please state if you need front + rear PDC or just rear or none (kits have to be ordered that way due to holes in the bumper)

E90 M bodykit:

1) E46Fanatic : Front + Rear PDC, 6 pot, Sparkling Graphite, no boot spoiler
2) limste :
3) Ekse :

Yes it is. I wasn't planning to do it, but the price is pretty attractive, so...

Eddie has been getting original BMW parts for some of us during our E46 days, from BMW rims, M bodykits, M sports suspension etc, where he doesn't keep stock, but order straight for us on demand and just does fulfillment. It'll be the same with this group buy...

Lets see if we can chalk up 5 units for this. Please state if you need front + rear PDC or just rear or none (kits have to be ordered that way due to holes in the bumper)

Hi Bro,

What is that? "front + rear PDC or just rear or none"

limste;228029 said:
Hi Bro,

What is that? "front + rear PDC or just rear or none"

Based on what I know, there are 3 variants of E90 bumpers we get here.. and it has to do with the parking sensors we get on our cars.

E90 CBU 325i and 320i
- comes with both front and rear parking sensors (and front and rear holes on the bumper for the PDC sensors)

E90 CKD 325i
- comes with both front and rear parking sensors (and front and rear holes on the bumper for the PDC sensors)

E90 CKD 320i
- Rear bumper only parking sensors

E90 CBU 320i Naza/Parallel import spec
- May not have any parking sensors.. (i.e. no holes in the bumper for the sensors)

And the E90 CKD 320sei model- comes with both front and rear parking sensors (and front and rear holes on the bumper for the PDC sensors) too

E46Fanatic;227835 said:
Ok spoke to Eddie, the group buy for the original M kit (fog lamps incl) price is RM5,800 painted and fitted!! We have to commit a total of 5 sets to get the price. The optional boot spoiler is another Rm800 painted and installed. The price is only applicable for this group buy. Caveat is that we'll have to trade in our old parts back to them.

E90 M bodykit:

2) limste : Front + Rear PDC, black sapphire, with boot spoiler
3) Ekse :

Bro,

What about the shark fin?? ask for FOC ya...??

limste;228119 said:
Bro,

What about the shark fin?? ask for FOC ya...??

Oh... that sharkfin tail (rubber) type is very very cheap la.... I think cost less than RM 100.00 (painted).

Alvin;228152 said:
E46

Why not ask JPB to install for his E92 also.

Ohhh... He did ask me but I told him that I'm quite happy with my present kit since it looks similar to 335i. I might only reconsider when I see enough E92 M3s plying our roads which won't be the case for the distant future, heh! I do encourage the E90s to go for it though cos I was in Singapore over the weekend and the kitted E90s look so much better... sure to attract hot chicks wan!!

E46Fanatic;227750 said:
Yea it was the original BMW M kit when I was there inquiring a month back or so. The catch is that you have to trade in your existing bumpers etc la. Other accesory shops may charge more cos they don't sell off or use these parts.

However, with a new set of bumpers, fog lamps, side skirts etc, you shouldnt need the old.

I am also considering doing the M kit for the E90 this time around. Maybe can get it cheaper if we do it as a group buy!

Hello lads,
5.8 K for the MT kit ? Sounds too good to be true ! Eurocar in segambut is asking for 9k inclusive paintwork + they retain all the original bumpers. AB selling for 11k.

E-46, Im a bit concerned that Eddie is not using OEM stuff. Please advice.

Cheers

I was told by another workshop in SS2 that OEM Mtech is in the region of RM8k to RM9k as well.

Another data point that may be helpful is to contact Bavarian Auto Parts (http://www.bavarian.com.my/).

They are merely stockist (apparently Malaysia's largest importer) of BMW and Mini OEM parts and do not do installation. I believe some workshops order stuff through them as well. That way you will be able to figure out the price without the labour and paint.

E46Fanatic;228021 said:
Yes it is. I wasn't planning to do it, but the price is pretty attractive, so...

Eddie has been getting original BMW parts for some of us during our E46 days, from BMW rims, M bodykits, M sports suspension etc, where he doesn't keep stock, but order straight for us on demand and just does fulfillment. It'll be the same with this group buy...

Bimmer910;228238 said:
Hello lads,
5.8 K for the MT kit ? Sounds too good to be true ! Eurocar in segambut is asking for 9k inclusive paintwork + they retain all the original bumpers. AB selling for 11k.

E-46, Im a bit concerned that Eddie is not using OEM stuff. Please advice.

Cheers

E46F,

If u sure this is all ori kit than i'd like a piece of this action...

E90 M bodykit:

2) limste : Front + Rear PDC, black sapphire, with boot spoiler
3) Ekse :
4) Bmrocket : Front + Rear PDC, black sapphire, no boot spoiler

Thanks bud...

Eddie assured me that its all fully original BMW parts. So far all the add-on stuffs we got from him has been originals. He has the kit in stock in his shop and says that for those who wanna see, can come visit him and let him know you're from the BMW club for the E90 M bodykit deal, for you to inspect the package. Sounds good la.

BTW, I'm just the facilitator, and all buyers incl myself will buy and pay him directly... Don't wanna get involved in club related $$$ transactions personally.

Come to think of it, I think I'll drop by Stuttgart in Tmn Mayang during lunch time to inspect the goods and take some pictures. Anyone free for lunch to follow and have an extra set of eyes to help inspect?

E46Fanatic;228382 said:
Eddie assured me that its all fully original BMW parts. So far all the add-on stuffs we got from him has been originals. He has the kit in stock in his shop and says that for those who wanna see, can come visit him and let him know you're from the BMW club for the E90 M bodykit deal, for you to inspect the package. Sounds good la.

BTW, I'm just the facilitator, and all buyers incl myself will buy and pay him directly... Don't wanna get involved in club related $$$ transactions personally.

E46 Bro,

So we just need to tell Eddie that we are from BMW E90 club is it? I thought of confirming it this coming Friday.....

limste;228390 said:
E46 Bro,

So we just need to tell Eddie that we are from BMW E90 club is it? I thought of confirming it this coming Friday.....

Yea, I'll copy and paste the confirmed list and print it out for him to prep and tick off who's who when they come by to pick up their orders. In the last transactions we did, he does not require a deposit prior to the order, so its a gentleman's agreement thing, but he knows who we are and has our details. This time around, if you see him first, and give him your personal contact details and match your order to the list probably will be the same purchasing model.

E46Fanatic;228391 said:
Yea, I'll copy and paste the confirmed list and print it out for him to prep and tick off who's who when they come by to pick up their orders. In the last transactions we did, he does not require a deposit prior to the order, so its a gentleman's agreement thing, but he knows who we are and has our details. This time around, if you see him first, and give him your personal contact details and match your order to the list probably will be the same purchasing model.

Thanks so much bro..... can't wait till Friday.....:D :D :D

David,

What say you....???

limste;228395 said:
David,

What say you....???

U arrr...... really a racun king larr...:eek:

Like mentioned earlier, me still can't make up my mind whether to install this M-Tech bodykit or just go with a simple Hartge front lip as mine is a titanium silver unit and not sure if it looks nice with M-Tech bodykit. I feel M-Tech bodykit front bumper looks a bit big in size for the titanium silver color car and the rear a little bit weird with the grey color bottom bumper. Dunno yet larr.....

E46Fanatic;228389 said:
Come to think of it, I think I'll drop by Stuttgart in Tmn Mayang during lunch time to inspect the goods and take some pictures. Anyone free for lunch to follow and have an extra set of eyes to help inspect?

Actually I am thinking to drop by there too but definitely can't make it during lunch today. Having lunch appointment. Maybe after 2pm today. It's alright if after 2pm is not good for you. I can drop by myself just to look see look see :)

Top Bottom