Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi all,
1st post here..
My baby's a black 05' 325i, still standard spec..
Thinking of putting on a set of 19" rims n i like the look of the Breyton's Flame Sport..
Any advice???

limste;226755 said:
I got a quote for Rm6k for the complete original M-tech bodykit for the E90 spraypainted and installed with the fog lamps (including trade-in of my original bumper bits). Is it a good deal?

Hi friend(s),

Do you mind telling where exactly can you get M-Tech original body kit at Rm6K, I've checked with AB and they are charging Rm11k for the whole set....

Cheers....[/QUOTE]

I've been asking around n best offer i got for the M-Tech kit was RM7.5k not including the boot lid..RM6k sounds good..where from?

The best I can get is RM 7k. PM me if you guys are interested. It is at a place in Cheras. Full M-Tech bodykit inclusive of painting.

David Yong;227536 said:
The best I can get is RM 7k. PM me if you guys are interested. It is at a place in Cheras. Full M-Tech bodykit inclusive of painting.

David
Since the shop in cheras has the M-body kit, perhaps you can help us to find out the price for the M-Tech foot rest and the aluminum pedals

thxs david..
i'll get back to u if i cant get a better dealer on the M-Tech kit on my side of town (shah alam/pj).
any advise on wheels?
breyton flame sports which i fancy i've got at RM10K w/out tyres..how?

megatnh;227539 said:
David
Since the shop in cheras has the M-body kit, perhaps you can help us to find out the price for the M-Tech foot rest and the aluminum pedals

Okie, will try to help you to check when I happen to be at that shop :)

bmrocket;227544 said:
thxs david..
i'll get back to u if i cant get a better dealer on the M-Tech kit on my side of town (shah alam/pj).
any advise on wheels?
breyton flame sports which i fancy i've got at RM10K w/out tyres..how?

Yup, this is nice rims and it look nice on e90. I posted up before that I am looking at changing mine to this rims. I think RM 10k for 19' is good deal.

bmrocket, by the way we are meeting up on 14th July 12.30pm at Souled Out. Pls join us.

David Yong;227554 said:
Yup, this is nice rims and it look nice on e90. I posted up before that I am looking at changing mine to this rims. I think RM 10k for 19' is good deal.

thxs again david.
at least u have given me comfort to know i'm not getting ripped off!!!:)
the only thing left to decided is if i go for the black spokes or the silver ones.
the guy at the shop said since my car is black it would look better with the black wheels :confused:

Cheers

David Yong;227555 said:
bmrocket, by the way we are meeting up on 14th July 12.30pm at Souled Out. Pls join us.

thxs for the heads up..will try my best to make it :cool:

bmrocket;227522 said:
Hi friend(s),

Do you mind telling where exactly can you get M-Tech original body kit at Rm6K, I've checked with AB and they are charging Rm11k for the whole set....

Cheers....

Stuttgart in Tmn Mayang is selling it at RM6.6k opening price, and member member price at RM6k painted and installed. Look for Eddie.

bmrocket;227602 said:
thxs again david.
at least u have given me comfort to know i'm not getting ripped off!!!:)
the only thing left to decided is if i go for the black spokes or the silver ones.
the guy at the shop said since my car is black it would look better with the black wheels :confused:

Cheers

Its a personal preference at the end. I always like shiny wheels as the car looks cleaner and newer with them. Black/gun metal color wheels makes your car look like a track car...which is garang, but also more "chan" in my opinion :).

E46Fanatic;227604 said:
Stuttgart in Tmn Mayang is selling it at RM6.6k opening price, and member member price at RM6k painted and installed. Look for Eddie.

thxs vry much for the tip e46
i'll track dem down whn i'm in the area next..

E46Fanatic;227605 said:
Its a personal preference at the end. I always like shiny wheels as the car looks cleaner and newer with them. Black/gun metal color wheels makes your car look like a track car...which is garang, but also more "chan" in my opinion :).

since this is my 'wife's' car ;) i'm worid it mite look toooo garang..
dont suppose anyone can help direct me to pic's with these wheels on???

RM 6k for the M-Tech at Stuggart.... hmmm... very good deal. Should try that out instead.

I agree with E46F, it depends on personal preference. Silver looks classy, black looks fierce.

Join us on 14th Jul. Don't try to make it but must come ok. Hehehe.... :)

bmrocket;227522 said:
Hi friend(s),

Cheers....

I've been asking around n best offer i got for the M-Tech kit was RM7.5k not including the boot lid..RM6k sounds good..where from?[/QUOTE]

Hi BM Rocket,

I am also looking for that someone who posted the M-tech bodykit for only 6K..... I found one shop in Bandar sunway quoted about 7k without the rear spolier...

E46Fanatic;227604 said:

E46,

Thanks so much for the info, will check it out soon.... wondering if they are original???

Yea it was the original BMW M kit when I was there inquiring a month back or so. The catch is that you have to trade in your existing bumpers etc la. Other accesory shops may charge more cos they don't sell off or use these parts.

However, with a new set of bumpers, fog lamps, side skirts etc, you shouldnt need the old.

They had 1 unit in stock and can do group buys also, where they take orders first and then order the stuff direct from germany. Anyway I initially thought Rm6k was high cos Energy bought his original E46 Mtech2 kit from Eddie at ~Rm4.7k painted and fitted!! That was when the RM to USD exchange rate was at 3.8 too.

How many of you are committed to do the M bodykit? Previously during the E46 days, me, Energy and JPB bought our BMW rims in a group buy style from Eddie which got us good discounts. I am also considering doing the M kit for the E90 this time around. Maybe can get it cheaper if we do it as a group buy!

E46Fanatic;227750 said:
Yea it was the original BMW M kit when I was there How many of you are committed to do the M bodykit? Previously during the E46 days, me, Energy and JPB bought our BMW rims in a group buy style from Eddie which got us good discounts. I am also considering doing the M kit for the E90 this time around. Maybe can get it cheaper if we do it as a group buy!

E46,

Consider 2 sets confirmed...... for Ekse and myself.....:D

Top Bottom