TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;612664 said:
Come to jilat Bad's E38 is it... :vroam:

His wife gave him an ultimatum. Come back to JB with a 38, there will be no more Jilat King.. There will be a Gersang King coming up soon after that..

It's TT time again.

Venue: Teak Lifestyle, Mutiara Damansara (Next to Ikea)
Time: 8:30pm onwards
Date: 4th March 2011 (Friday)

I'll be there: -

1. Ssmann
2. Eggie [should be able to make it]
3. gregcwho
4. BrianJ
5. Vincent Hor
6. Kaniz
7. Yazmeen
8. badrul880
9. Jilat King
10. kadir_rashid

wah pengantin baru sudah balik! saw your pics on magazines man..congrats on the wedding

haywire;612782 said:
wah pengantin baru sudah balik! saw your pics on magazines man..congrats on the wedding

Magz??? Which one??? Malaysian Tatler? :D

i'll be there at 8,30pm. once consumed the fabulous mee gorong, i'm off. got another event :)

Wanna go but tonight have to go watch tennis. BTW you all fellas got the msg saying that you can show your BMW key for a free pass to the WTA open?

j0shua;612991 said:
Wanna go but tonight have to go watch tennis. BTW you all fellas got the msg saying that you can show your BMW key for a free pass to the WTA open?

Aiya, was looking forward to seeing the F01/02 in the flesh... :4:

I'm sure many would love to have a sit in your ride Joshua... :)

Thank you to all for attending another great tt here.

Hope to see more turn up next week

Cheers

Good turnout and great food. The owner will from next week TT set up better fans and maybe more tables at the back for us. Thanks Meen for diagnosing our cars. Approximate 10 cars has been checked hehe.

As always, an awesome TT. Some new faces too! Nice to sit in an E66 and mess around with all the gadgets!!!

Next week's TT may need to be put on hold as we will be off early to Penang the next am. However, if you intend to continue, then by all means....GO HARD!!!

Thank you all for reviving this TT and enjoy the camaraderie with great friends!

Thanks Yazmen for the diagnosis. The central locking of my car behaves a little different now. Will check point with you when we meet next. :)

Good turn out.

Btw, NFS Hot Pursuit is additive. Darn.

elwine30;613163 said:
Thanks Yazmen for the diagnosis. The central locking of my car behaves a little different now. Will check point with you when we meet next. :)

Good turn out.

Btw, NFS Hot Pursuit is additive. Darn.

Bro, what do u mean by behave diiferently? Ur house to my house onli takes less than 10 minutes onli...lets have another round tt at BJ then, anytime at night, its ur call...tonite also can :D

Top Bottom