TRAFFIC info via I.T.I.S billboard

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ICEMAN 68

Founding Member
hey there M just wondering bout the amout of moolahs spent towards this traffic info electronic billboards by this so called www.I.T.I.S. com regarding traffic info, bad whether condition and so on.this electronic billboards are located in most of the major higways these days and so on.My question : 1) How true is the information that's shown throught this media ??cuz i've once been mislead into knowing that there is a crawl ahead at the particular destination that i was heading ahead of me , but unfortunately the info was un-true and the traffic seems to be darm smooth.It also states that, pls use other route and avoid this particular route which whereby upon using it i was amazes to see that how such kind of info may mislead you into diverting using a different route thinking that there is bad jamm ahead.ANy1 experienced it before ???care to share ?? any1 working for this company ??

So far, it seems the info are quite accurate but WTF am I gonna do with the info provided??? For eg at Jln Tun Razak; jalan sesak dihadapan PWTC, pandu berlahan-lahan, at Jalan Damansara (eastin) ; kesesakan di Jln Sultan Abu Bakar, patuhi undang undang jalan-raya. WTF!! Its a waste of $$$. Is there any viable option for someone that is stucked at Jln Tun Razak everyday? How does the info signboard helps?

Not forgetting they took 2 years to enlarge the bottle rather than the neck (near PWTC) and traffic is remains at a stand-still during peak hours. Gemilang, cemerlang and terbilang my @$$.

unless they show us the promotion for HAPPY HOURs at selected PUBs and so on will be good ..

I don't need a board to tell me the "Jalan is Licin" when i can see that its raining.....

i kena once...where im heading to jalan raja alang...then saw the info...'heavy traffic at jalan raja'...which raja?raja chulan ....raja muda musa....raja abdullah?

in my experience, the information is generally not accurate. been misled quite a few times to take certain routes, only to be stuck in heavy traffic :angry:

I was caught in the infamous jam where a tree fell and blocked Jln Pahang, and thus blocked all the roads in KL.....

The sign did tell of the incident, but by then, I was near PWTC and stuck there for hours with no options to go anywhere..... just the sickening notice flashing in yr face to "guna jalan alternatif"....

Whats the use...??

at least put la song dedication frm radio ka or joke of the day. then, can atleast cool down lots of ppl who trap in the jam.. ye dak?

u stuck oredi wat for tell them anymore?

p/s 4d or da ma cai results would be good also ekrkekrekrke

well seems like money well spent on such kind of misleading traffic info...

what a waste ....

Originally posted by 5201@Apr 5 2006, 03:38 PM
I was caught in the infamous jam where a tree fell and blocked Jln Pahang, and thus blocked all the roads in KL.....

The sign did tell of the incident, but by then, I was near PWTC and stuck there for hours with no options to go anywhere..... just the sickening notice flashing in yr face to "guna jalan alternatif"....

Whats the use...??
That is why I listen to mixFM too.... have managed to escape many many bad jams becos of them. Oh, "local" knowledge and experience of the traffic situation of certain roads also helps.

As for the ITIS signboards.... IMO.... waste of money. Always down one, especially after it rains.

Top Bottom