Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
the bbs ch 19 at UDMO very hot hot hot... i also tak boleh tahan... $$$$ hehe

wondering if it is just plug and play? need to roll fenders ah? sorry no experience wt 19..

sachseelan;575600 said:
the bbs ch 19 at UDMO very hot hot hot... i also tak boleh tahan... $$$$ hehe

wondering if it is just plug and play? need to roll fenders ah? sorry no experience wt 19..

Very much depends on the offset bro ...if the offset ET42 front and ET44 rear will fit but if i'm not mistaken the M3's have a lower ET's ... As a general rule M3 front wheels can fit (hence you need to find 4 M3 front wheels) but the rear will be a problem. You might need to do fender rolling and pulling to fit.
Also 19 is heavier plus the ride is not gonna be rough with our roads conditions. 19" will look sexy but in terms of performance it will do nothing.

Didn't update this thread for so long already hehehe .... Below are some of the maintenance pic i've done about two weeks ago :-

Got some srious lip already ... Though my mech said that it's still good for one more set of pad i didn't want to take a chance (already changed two sets of pads) .. also because got budget :4:
IMAG0099.jpg

Ori pads ...
IMAG0098.jpg

Should last at least a year :4:
IMAG0097.jpg

Ori disc ... Really heavy tho
IMAG0096.jpg

Here's a few pic of her sporting a 17" M-Sport wheel M68 :love: Reason for downgrading is because is budget and also because of the thicker side walls it rides more comfortably. The downside is that cornering it's not as crisp and direct as it was on 18's ... Besides that the car being a daily there's the expected door dings, scratches on the side skirt and etc ... Need to find the time and money to fully restore her back to her pristine conditions. But other than that she is excellente and still loving it everyday!:top: :love: :4:

Last time sending her to the car wash is a big NO-NO to me :eek: lol but my time is better spend with the family ... Will detail her over the weekends one of these days
IMAG0100.jpg

Sayang lerr mau take out the sticker hehehe ... :p
IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

FINALLY!

Hahaha.

Aiyo, rims too puny la now... Time to update your sig. :p

Btw, what product you use to make your tyres so shiny and maintain the wet look?

I have tried Turtlewax Gel, Meg's Gold Class, Waxco, all to varying results... :biggrin:

Eggie86;639226 said:
FINALLY!

Hahaha.

Aiyo, rims too puny la now... Time to update your sig. :p

Btw, what product you use to make your tyres so shiny and maintain the wet look?

I have tried Turtlewax Gel, Meg's Gold Class, Waxco, all to varying results... :biggrin:

Hahaha ... the sig is a reminder to me to restore back the car hehehe .... When budget permits i'll go back to 18" with an adjustable suspension :4:

For tire's i'm using 'Tupps Tyre Shine' cost around RM12-13 at eneos. It's water based and can be used on plastics too. Makes sure you scrub clean the tire sidewalls when washing the car. Then apply the tire dressing accordingly. In my opinion water based product works best on tires.

nice! :top: my twin change shoes oredi, i probly go down the same route also at the next tyre change, tight budget cannot tahan the escalating petrol price

afazlee;639253 said:
nice! :top: my twin change shoes oredi, i probly go down the same route also at the next tyre change, tight budget cannot tahan the escalating petrol price

Plus it's more comfy too hehehe ...

Ooh, Tupps eh... Results look good. Seriously WET looking. :love:

All those foamy foamy stuff, not that effective then?

Okie, will make a mental note to really scrub my sidewalls the next time I wanna have a lustrous killer shine on my tyres. :top:

B33mEr;639247 said:
Hahaha ... the sig is a reminder to me to restore back the car hehehe .... When budget permits i'll go back to 18" with an adjustable suspension :4:

For tire's i'm using 'Tupps Tyre Shine' cost around RM12-13 at eneos. It's water based and can be used on plastics too. Makes sure you scrub clean the tire sidewalls when washing the car. Then apply the tire dressing accordingly. In my opinion water based product works best on tires.

Even with smaller rims, your beast still look gorgeous bro!

Anyway, are you sure, that you want back to basic because of the budget constrain? or, back to basic before back to the basic with new series? hahaha... :smokin:

Fireuz;639596 said:
Even with smaller rims, your beast still look gorgeous bro!

Anyway, are you sure, that you want back to basic because of the budget constrain? or, back to basic before back to the basic with new series? hahaha... :smokin:

Hehehe thanks bro ... insyaAllah kalau ada rezeki apa salah nya hehehe :4:

B33mEr;639257 said:
Plus it's more comfy too hehehe ...

I totally agree with the fact that 17" is more comfy !!! :top:

After changing to 18", i decided not to sell my old 17" anymore just in case i might go back to old setup one day. :) If only they can have 18" with same comfort level oso :top:

Second that! Need more sidewall as well, tired of fighting the steering wheel. Bro B33mEr, keep up the good work.

Top Bottom