Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hakim_radzuan;411180 said:
What happen to ur SSG bro? cannot masuk gear ke?

btw, naza give you 1 year warranty?

It was the actuator that was leaking ... i can still drive the car normally w/o a problem but when on sport mode it would kick back to neutral on WOT from 2nd to 3rd gear ... Now the car just keep going and going all thru the gears .... Yup all naza's car have a 1 yr warranty :top: Money well spent hehehe :top: :love:

Tools for my baby :D

:D
SDC12168.jpg

water beading in action ... Using Sonax hardwax extreme :top:

SDC12161.jpg

SDC12162.jpg

SDC12167.jpg

SDC12166.jpg

Bro,

Next time I come to KL u give my baby "mandi buih" session arr.

One hell of bling bling 330 SMG:eek:

Wow Beemer, your car is all there bro. Jealous of your interior trim, Navi, speaker system. Sun roof some more! :top:

Nice to see your full set of toys to pamper your baby! Yesterday only I had to give my car a mandi kerbau, started off wanting to wash rims only then ended up washing whole car :rolleyes:

initialM;411219 said:
Bro,

Next time I come to KL u give my baby "mandi buih" session arr.

One hell of bling bling 330 SMG:eek:

Hehehe ... can no prob bro but u sure tak jealous i shower your "baby"? hehehe :D

zammie;411277 said:
Wow Beemer, your car is all there bro. Jealous of your interior trim, Navi, speaker system. Sun roof some more! :top:

Nice to see your full set of toys to pamper your baby! Yesterday only I had to give my car a mandi kerbau, started off wanting to wash rims only then ended up washing whole car :rolleyes:

Thanks bro :top: ... Hehehe always like that one 1st 'just' wanting to wash the rims at the end wash the whole car kekekeke later after few minutes hand also itchy wax the car ... my wife gave up on me lol She lets me be when i'm with my baby hehehe :love: :D

Bro B33mEr, Wah! you got complete washing stuffs huh... ini macam boleh buat car wash lar... kekekek

azam318;411326 said:
Bro B33mEr, Wah! you got complete washing stuffs huh... ini macam boleh buat car wash lar... kekekek

Ada jugak terfikir bro ... wakakaka :D

Bro, how much discount did the parts counter give you at Sapura? Did you perform the 24hr i.e overnight order? PM me.ok. I want to check if they are consistent in their dealings.

wc9922;411740 said:
Bro, how much discount did the parts counter give you at Sapura? Did you perform the 24hr i.e overnight order? PM me.ok. I want to check if they are consistent in their dealings.

Not sure about the discounts as the mech handled everything for me ... i'll ask them anyways if there were any discounts ...

hakim_radzuan;411970 said:
pergh respect la bro..hehe

Thanks bro :D

ideoteque85;418342 said:
dammn aa korang buat aku semangat nak simpan ku nye ailing e36 hahaha

Keep it bro ... e36 is still a damn fine car. Besides i've seen pics of your ride in contilovers.com ... You really take care of your ride .. superb! :top: :love:

latest mod lol

My Latest mod :D hehehe

Matching Silver and black "bucket" seat in line with the theme of the car (immediate approval from home minister) :top:

My baby girl practising driving already :eek: :love:
SDC13931.jpg

Tengah heel & toe :love:
SDC13928.jpg

Top Bottom