Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
loafer;391972 said:
Nice car...minimalist look, great rims and shiny paint but would be nicer if you do away with the M badge on your kidney grill and the rear. Adding unnecessary badges don't make your car go any faster, it just makes people laugh when they realize your car isn't a real M....and to make things worse the M on the rear is on the wrong side..

cheers.

Hehehe please see the updated pics but however please be aware that i'm not putting an M3 badge but rather an ///M badge cos i do have ///M decals on the interior and on the wheels as standard from the BMW factory (how do you explain that?) :D plus am representing the ///M as in ///M division of BMW NOT the M3 car :D
Also mine is M-Sport with ///M division suspension, control arms and so on. Therefore it's justifiable in me putting an ///M badge cos my ride is an M-Sport which represent the ///M division for 3 series cars :D ...

p/s: it's not on the wrong side cos i have a 330i badge on the right side and a ///M badge on the left for a balanced look :D

B33mEr;391975 said:
Hehehe please see the updated pics but however please be aware that i'm not putting an M3 badge but rather an ///M badge cos i do have ///M decals on the interior and on the wheels as standard from the BMW factory (how do you explain that?) :D plus am representing the ///M as in ///M division of BMW NOT the M3 car :D
Also mine is M-Sport with ///M division suspension, control arms and so on. I think it's justifiable in me putting an ///M badge cos my ride is an M-Sport which represent the ///M division for 3 series cars :D

I see, my bad then. Didn't realize your car was M-Sport model.

Keep on "representing"!

De-badged d front and rear too for a cleaner look (better or worse?) :D

P1040174.jpg

SDC11367.jpg

SDC11548.jpg

BJM7978;391973 said:
where your old navi bro?sold?

actually what i meant bro was that even if i sell it off pun nobody wants to buy cos nowadays you can have an aftermarket LCD screen with touchscreen with DVD for much less ... dats why i say mine is old tech hehehe

very nice bro. is dis Jap specs ? ( dnt see if this was asked before).
How is it running for you? have you had it long? Good to hear that the SMGII is not giving any probs _ except for software you mentioned - how did you sort this our?

na993;391985 said:
very nice bro. is dis Jap specs ? ( dnt see if this was asked before).
How is it running for you? have you had it long? Good to hear that the SMGII is not giving any probs _ except for software you mentioned - how did you sort this our?

Thanks bro ... it's Euro Spec and i had it since aug of last year. Mine is not SMGII (how i wish) it's SMG (SMGII is only for E46 M3 and Z4M). SMG(or formerly known as SSG) is a simplified version (or rather poor man's version) of SMGII. So far Alhamdulillah no problem .... yet :D Software wise i went to Sapura for the DME and SMG controller update and did a SMG adaptation at Raymond Auto the result was a more predictable and smoother shift when in auto and in sports mode :D

Side mirror bila mau tukar bro?
Lepas tu bikin scissors door. Baru gerek seyyyyy:top:

initialM;392037 said:
Side mirror bila mau tukar bro?
Lepas tu bikin scissors door. Baru gerek seyyyyy:top:

Side mirror bila ada duit tukar lerrr lol ... you do the scissors door first then i follow lol :p :D

B33mEr;391983 said:
actually what i meant bro was that even if i sell it off pun nobody wants to buy cos nowadays you can have an aftermarket LCD screen with touchscreen with DVD for much less ... dats why i say mine is old tech hehehe

I want I want, can sell to me ka?

afifazhanee;392082 said:
I want I want, can sell to me ka?

hehehe ... actually i manyak sayang my navigator lerr :love::love::love: hehehe

B33mEr;391977 said:
De-badged d front and rear too for a cleaner look (better or worse?) :D

P1040174.jpg

Bro, nice...nice... slurrpppp... tergeliat mata aku siol... tengok kete ko.... :top:

BJM7978;392155 said:
beratur bro..beratur...aku baru je ayat nak masuk jarum ni...hehehehe

BWAHAHAhaha ... siot je korang nie :love: :D

azam318;392203 said:
Bro, nice...nice... slurrpppp... tergeliat mata aku siol... tengok kete ko.... :top:

hehehe thanks very much bro :D

looks better after the de-badge.. for sure.. keepin it simple will be my choice...

bonus mesti sudah dapat, tunggu ape lagi... i cant wait to see ur car in deep dish... hehe

sachseelan;392266 said:
looks better after the de-badge.. for sure.. keepin it simple will be my choice...

bonus mesti sudah dapat, tunggu ape lagi... i cant wait to see ur car in deep dish... hehe

Thanks bro :D hehehe i would love to have a deep dish rim bro... but what to do the only deep dish finance minister approve is the Acropal deep dish casserole kekekeke :D

Top Bottom