The Black Category......

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BMWs are only driven by gentlemen:top:..so here they are...:top::top:

JFT63;646597 said:
BMWs are only driven by gentlemen:top:..so here they are...:top::top:

Some with heavy right foot too... :vroam: Like me. :biggrin:

maxxsp;646533 said:
Drinks on me if we meet at the next TT :beer:

maxx ..long time no see since the last raub drive ....will catch up with you some day ..

superb cool looking sport executive sedan u have there brother! experienced the 5.6 secs from 0-100 with it...misses the old days where we use to make our "lutut" shakes on e highway..hahahaha..shall we "tango" anytime soon zul?? perhaps dis weekend? u know it takes two to "tango' ;)

faizbizandry;646791 said:
superb cool looking sport executive sedan u have there brother! experienced the 5.6 secs from 0-100 with it...misses the old days where we use to make our "lutut" shakes on e highway..hahahaha..shall we "tango" anytime soon zul?? perhaps dis weekend? u know it takes two to "tango' ;)

hahaha yeah let the tail out brother.... :D not to00 much just litle bit kekeke
lets do it this weekend :D cheers

you murdered out your car very well bro.. always love blackish car.. look fast hahahaha..

Not to everyone's taste...ahem ahem...but a pretty decent example of a modded E36. I miss my black E36 too. Sigh.

most of people afraid to put their car on full black... (this will make it a rare species) lolx
afraid cant see the details of the car...
for me... i put it black, to apply the dynamic of the form, bold and strong...
most of it to hi light the form of this E36... still there is a details which exclusively hiden behind the black color hehe...

blackcategory;654440 said:
most of people afraid to put their car on full black... (this will make it a rare species) lolx
afraid cant see the details of the car...
for me... i put it black, to apply the dynamic of the form, bold and strong...
most of it to hi light the form of this E36... still there is a details which exclusively hiden behind the black color hehe...

:listen: I'm in black bro :4:

do i read 0-100kmh in 5sec and 300kmh e36? wow...this car must be putting out at least 400bhp for it to achieve that speed??

if the engine is indeed a 3.5l then it must be producing at least 114bhp/liter...redline at 9000rpm?

comparing to the lets say S65B40 engine which puts out only 105bhp/liter...

is it Forced Inducted? if yes then 'no wonder la' but for NA you must have some top secret remedy...

Top Bottom