Matt Black Color

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i dunno man. personally, i think they look like the undercoat before the real paintwork is done!
:)

anyway, for my point of view, matt / flat black is nice...... garang...... but very worry about the oil stain if park in front of a 'char kueh tiow' stall..... :(
and also not all model suitable and look nice with this special color.
hmmm.....

fuiyoh.... matt black rocks man..... but only if your car can pull it off....

me wanna do that color also, so gi agen CARMIXX. ada!!!!complete package ,hardener,cat flat black/matt black,laqer etc complete 1 car luar dalam dalam rm 6xx aje bro. Tak masuk upah... lain brand blum rekky:top::top:

hi guys,

u all saw any matte black E36 on the road?
do u think is nice on a E36 ?
thankz

3303038556bfdbbb6a59.jpg

Solid black color looks garang and secret, flat black, huh, drool! Like stealth fighter or those unrelease car (new model of proto build test car)...

OMG canot tahan lioa..
but i ask alot ppl. they say very hard to maintain..
some more need to use baby shampoo..
how ah ?

hi...
Is it nice on E39 with m-sport bodykit? I'm going to respray my car, after months and months of choosing suitable colour, finally I came to alpina white with black roof or matte black. now, I cant make decision....

juz saw a matt black myvi involved in accident nearby phileo damansara...

aiyaaah... the paint abis wooo

hamann18;439981 said:
hi...
Is it nice on E39 with m-sport bodykit? I'm going to respray my car, after months and months of choosing suitable colour, finally I came to alpina white with black roof or matte black. now, I cant make decision....

Bro, this especially for u.

13102008004.jpg

Top Bottom