Thai E34 Pic.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Very nice, Lionel. Today I just returned from Bangkok after 3 days there. Did not see a single E34 on the road, this time. Plenty of E46s and a very fast E60 530i on the highway to the airport. The hotel limo, Benz 230E was already doing 140kph and the E60 just "eats" other cars ahead like they are all they are doing only 70kph!.

I pointed to my Swedish co-workers, "Thats the way to drive a 530i!!". The guy is probably doing more than 160kph possibly 180!.

On the E34 Thai pics, I think they lowered too much!. Almost looking like Mexican low-riders. Pity. Standard EibackProkit would be just right.

I missed my E34 so much, I took it out for a drive and burned rubber in a couple of corners.... fun!. :yahoo:

I also felt those car is too low....no doubt it's nice for display but not on the road.....E34EuroTouring, how ur trip at Thai? Hope enjoy it :nyehehe: U know i knowlah...... :D

Only friday night had time to look around a bit. When to a few nice bars that had pretty much the music of my era. Life band that sang Fat Domino, Deep Purple, Queen type songs. None of those youngests BS music I dislike.

Its been a long time ever since I could hang around drinking til 3:30am. But I could not do that until morning!. Damn!, had to fly home next morning. Oh, I hit MBK plaza, on 4th Floor the car accessories shop had the E34 blank Flipkey and a newspecial stainless slim key (with keychain). I got the new one for 600baht. Only one keycutter here can cut blank E34 key, so a spare will be done later today. Will post a pic later.

I am impressed by the taxi drivers there. When I return to Manila, damn street drivers are like "cavemen" making stupid decisions or no decisions on the road.
:rofl:

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@Aug 19 2005, 10:43 AM
Pic 12..... Carbon fibre Grill.....:lol:
Wah Bro Lionel
Just when I was going for a E30 you reel me back in on E34 bait.eeeeee
:p :p :p :p

btw those hooded eyes on the lamps -can Theva do them as well as the Hamann style body-kit? btw how much for M-power engine cover from chop-shop? :D :D :D

btwI'll go for No.12 in No.1 paint job..smokin!

Bro..M-engine cover only..hehe just like the Thai guy... :D :D
Yup saw yr car over at AW together with Nizers..nice that you got ABS..is installing reverse sensors advisable? heard you must get good wireman or yr electrics will koyak big time..thinking of installing front and back..just like MBs..yes la my parking skills very dependent on sensors..too spoit haha
btw u throwing any spares in together with deal?

Yr car got 20% discount for bm club members ah? cabut~ :D :D

:nyehehe:

Very nice E34, is there any place that I can get Hamann full body kit as in the 1st posted pics?

Thans Very Much!

beautiful e34's! nice choice of wheels on a lot of them. ;)

from what i know, hamann never produced a body kit for the e34. the first car and another look to have the zender body kit.

parts for the e34 were already hard to find, and now they seem to be getting even harder. :(

Top Bottom