Thai E34 Pic.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhh, need anti-racun, need anti-racun, cannot tahan liao.... hard-on alreadi. :D

Originally posted by flash@Aug 18 2005, 10:19 PM
Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhh, need anti-racun, need anti-racun, cannot tahan liao.... hard-on alreadi. :D
Flashie... go for it. No more constrain. Junior is already out, expenses already stable so now can spend money for upgrades, cosmetic and otherwise (hehehehehehehehe)

c_square > how is your E34 getting along? man.. you must the 1st to 'upgrade' from a 3-series to 5-series

A fixed up E34 looks so muscular and attractive. .. feel like turning back and getting an E34 for myself now :yahoo:

Originally posted by schone@Aug 18 2005, 10:34 PM
c_square > how is your E34 getting along? man.. you must the 1st to 'upgrade' from a 3-series to 5-series

A fixed up E34 looks so muscular and attractive. .. feel like turning back and getting an E34 for myself now :yahoo:
scones... prolly got got the wrong guy. I do not own a e34. No money to upgrade-lar :cry:

Originally posted by c-square@Aug 19 2005, 11:43 AM

scones... prolly got got the wrong guy. I do not own a e34. No money to upgrade-lar :cry:
not you? i must stop reading the posts late at night when I'm 1/2 asleep!

Originally posted by Bmmad318i@Aug 19 2005, 12:05 PM
Wow!!! Awesome me wan to upgrade to E34 liao :yes!:
Ha......ha......racun work.... :D :blink: Right choice..... :p

Lionel where to fix up the hamann kit ah? Time to refresh my car a little...too many AC E34s around town and worse still same color as mine! :p :ph34r:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Aug 19 2005, 12:17 PM
Lionel where to fix up the hamann kit ah? Time to refresh my car a little...too many AC E34s around town and worse still same color as mine! :p :ph34r:
Still looking for it......Last choice will be Theva bawah pokok and go for fibre..... :D

The Hamman rims on the 1st E34, are those 18"s or 19"s? How much are they? Ori or Replica?

Originally posted by Daredevil@Aug 19 2005, 12:21 PM
The Hamman rims on the 1st E34, are those 18"s or 19"s? How much are they? Ori or Replica?
19'....I thinkk it's ori since the owner can affort a M5 engine.... :D

aiya...bored of my e34 oledi lah....play other cars lah...

like a e28???.....525i....big six....yum yum!...kekkekekeke

Top Bottom