strut bar for e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yeah, i know..coz I'm sure his buntut is not fixed yet..go to segambut lor and have it done.. :D wait longer won't be good for the car. just like cancer wor... choiiii!!! :p

Ah, a Deja Vu topic. I've tried it and the strut bar made no big difference in my E34. Not for the way I drive anyway. So I sold it for other stuff.

to be honest about it...been there, done there..needless to say, actually can live without the strut bar :yes:

I guess it all depends how sensitive you are to the improvement the strut brings.....and more importantly, the condition of the car BEFORE the strut is installed. If your car is a bit old & worn STRUCTURALLY - a little help in bracing ( ie. strut bar ) WILL help.

Having the stiffest car but the softest ( stock ) suspension, then you also feel little improvement.....

I can't live without strutbar. even my 15 years old fitted with 2 point strutbar.

Honestly, the effect of strutbar comes if your attack series of corners where you need to change direction in split second plus you already installed stiffer suspension..........

My car cannot power oversteer ...have to live with dreaded understeer...

Originally posted by bazet@Jul 1 2005, 10:35 AM
I can't live without strutbar. even my 15 years old fitted with 2 point strutbar.

Honestly, the effect of strutbar comes if your attack series of corners where you need to change direction in split second plus you already installed stiffer suspension..........

My car cannot power oversteer ...have to live with dreaded understeer...
yeah, i know what you mean..felt that with my previous car.

Bazet Mee too cant drive without strut bar ... Last time when i drive a satria i do put all strut bar ... Front , fender, and rear... DAmn good handling.. Can really feel the car respond faster... Too bad my e36 does not have fender only front and rear...

Ask Calvin of UR whether they can custom made 3 point fender bar for UDM ?

bazet i already ask but the problem with BMW is that fender cant take off... not like proton can change fender

Top Bottom