E34 Maintainance

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I'm not shooting blanks, so quit being so sensitive. never contested your amount. and i DON;T care if you spent 100K but frankly if you did then thats your $$ and you have a right to spend it as you feel fit.

meanwhile get off my back .. sheeh like dealing with someone with PMS man!

Cool down man..........Actually everybody got their own reason to spend somuch in their drive ........For people know 535i incld me will know he's telling the true but for others maybe sound ridiculous to spend >60K to an E34.....But again he owned the car for few years now and he is a power crazy.....hehehhehehhe ..Tat why ppl call him Racun King ..........:D

Most of his money IS spend on peformance parts ....ACS ekzos system....ori BMC filter ......:p

few sets rim changed .........suspension ....superchip....etc .........:eek:

somemore very nice leather interior .....ori M5 body kit .....nice paint job.....wat else ????? Yes 4 engine up to date ....hahahhahhahahhah

But i think he is pround n happy with his ride .......Very powerfullllllll.......3.5 manual......crazy.........:rolleyes:

I owned my car for 11/2 years n spend >20K to my E34 .......and yet to complete for the whole project ..........will definately spend another 15K if want to bring my car as 535i ride condition..........:(

So nothing right or wrong here ......Just depend on individual how their expectation for the money that spend ........so

PEACE ........

Lionel_Koh said:
Cool down man..........Actually everybody got their own reason to spend somuch in their drive ........For people know 535i incld me will know he's telling the true but for others maybe sound ridiculous to spend >60K to an E34.....But again he owned the car for few years now and he is a power crazy.....hehehhehehhe ..Tat why ppl call him Racun King ..........:D

Most of his money IS spend on peformance parts ....ACS ekzos system....ori BMC filter ......:p

few sets rim changed .........suspension ....superchip....etc .........:eek:

somemore very nice leather interior .....ori M5 body kit .....nice paint job.....wat else ????? Yes 4 engine up to date ....hahahhahhahahhah

But i think he is pround n happy with his ride .......Very powerfullllllll.......3.5 manual......crazy.........:rolleyes:

I owned my car for 11/2 years n spend >20K to my E34 .......and yet to complete for the whole project ..........will definately spend another 15K if want to bring my car as 535i ride condition..........:(

So nothing right or wrong here ......Just depend on individual how their expectation for the money that spend ........so

PEACE ........

Lionel .. I will polish ur car tonite ... okey .. but throw away that soft toy, stuck to ur windscreen laaa ... :rolleyes:

535i said:
Lionel .. I will polish ur car tonite ... okey .. but throw away that soft toy, stuck to ur windscreen laaa ... :rolleyes:

Tat my lucky toylah.......cant throwlah........but when can test ur V8ah??????:)

helloo have u all registered for AD...its just 2 weeks away

no problem, Lionel,

I'm happy for 535i if he is happy with his car and can understand why so people love certain cars. I'm the same with my classic Alfa (which some people cannot understand why I love, rust issue etc etc).

535i, best wishes for your car and any future mods you are planning for it.

Guys....topic on FC.....RM50 can go only 150km (lights on the fuel pops up) for a M50B25...sounds high right? Anyway to improve it? I don't think ppl fit those fuel savers on UDMs rite?

integramania;229863 said:
Guys....topic on FC.....RM50 can go only 150km (lights on the fuel pops up) for a M50B25...sounds high right? Anyway to improve it? I don't think ppl fit those fuel savers on UDMs rite?

High FC ,you check the Co % ,may be yours Co going high.normal are 1-1.2%.

integ....wah, sounds quite high la. mine on a full tank. rm12X, can get between 450-500km's until the light come on full time. highway and town driving.
but i know i'm running rich, coz sometimes blackhowling squat behind my exhaust, ask me to floor and sniff sniff for the high feeling. :D

but some jokers posted that they can get 500-600 km's per tank. so i guess we're all screwed also.

ramsing;230018 said:
integ....wah, sounds quite high la. mine on a full tank. rm12X, can get between 450-500km's until the light come on full time. highway and town driving.
but i know i'm running rich, coz sometimes blackhowling squat behind my exhaust, ask me to floor and sniff sniff for the high feeling. :D

but some jokers posted that they can get 500-600 km's per tank. so i guess we're all screwed also.

uiiit uuiit,
abang ramsing tat true!
600km/tank seem to be urban-legend need to call Mythbuster from Discovery channel ! :eek:

ramsing;230018 said:

Yes I got almost 600Km for my full tank when run on 100% highway with OBC state 9.7l/ 100km , very hard to keep the figure actually

Mine 730i year 88 M30 engine.

525i should be almost there except 520i where I doubt the FC on highway.

Urban not good for me ... :)

GT-E34;229908 said:
High FC ,you check the Co % ,may be yours Co going high.normal are 1-1.2%.

Bro...how are u? Wanna make the bling bling eyes lar

Anyway how to check this? And if high what needs to be replaced?

Thanks...

Anyone got any ideas what needs replacement when FC is high? I also noticed that day when I filled abt RM100 without turning off engine....i see the needle increase so very slowly...why ah?

Zul_fahmi;230031 said:
uiiit uuiit,
abang ramsing tat true!
600km/tank seem to be urban-legend need to call Mythbuster from Discovery channel ! :eek:

hahaha... mythbusters. but from what iqlima posted, i gues if u maintain highway all the way, with under 10l/100km, then u can get the 600's la.

Iqlima;230035 said:
Yes I got almost 600Km for my full tank when run on 100% highway with OBC state 9.7l/ 100km , very hard to keep the figure actually

Mine 730i year 88 M30 engine.

525i should be almost there except 520i where I doubt the FC on highway.

Urban not good for me ... :)

730 in urban sure pengsan la. body macam gajah :D but on highway, king bruiser:D

integramania;230042 said:

Thanks...

Anyone got any ideas what needs replacement when FC is high? I also noticed that day when I filled abt RM100 without turning off engine....i see the needle increase so very slowly...why ah?

integ...maybe u should check out u'r o2 sensors la. i think got 2 at exhaust manifold and 1 at exhaust. so 3 in total? have to wait for the sifu's to confirm.

but the funny thign about manuals is that there's only 1 sensor at the exhaust. the 2 sensors at the exhaust manifold is not htere, so i guess maybe not needed? have to check with sifu pussy on this. sifu pussy how? how come my manual car dont have the 2 o2 sensors at manifold ar? if true, means manual very shok la. low running cost and get to enjoy the car more :D :D

aiya.. ramsing..

obdI is using 1 O2 sensor, obdII is 2 sensors at the manifold.. as for the newer ones, 3 i believe.. 2 at the manifold, 1 at after the cat..

guys ...all this reminds me of my Honda......but but but....bimmer punya engine i loook and look alwis scratch my head....nemind i open and check again see if i can find it....

these o2 sensors must change new ones rite? any idea if it can be tested and how much each? thanks

integramania;230042 said:

Thanks...

Hi,bro,I'm fine,the Co% contain high ,means you need to tunning down the co %,without change anything ,this one of the checking point .you wanna to make bling bling eye ,can you arrange one/two set lens for me?

thanks GT-E34....i wanna visit the place u mentioned lar....too high FC...cannot tahan...heheh....keep car at home nia

Top Bottom