E34 Maintainance

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tkk: seems to be a taboo here(no offense to anyone)... coz majority wants to retain the 'continental' values of the beemer. To be frank, i think it defeats the purpose of buying a beemer in d first place if u drop in a 1JZ when u can get a crown or a mk2 that comes with it. Yes, 1JZ is and excellent engine but a beemer is a beemer nevertheless. It's like u have a German Sheppard and u cross-breed it with a Shitzu or somesort... ya.. u'd have a mean son-of-a-bitch but it aint no pedigree... ;)

but if u look at it from another angle, it's really a bang for a buck.. 1JZ gives u one heck of a torque and power output (at a fraction of the price), yet, having all d smoothness u can get.... (yet again, u aint got no pedigree)... i've seen an e30 with an RB25... i'd say it's one heck of a pitbull...

shit..wat d heck am i getting at? mauhaha.... anyway, redoor is doing one.. pm him..

ramsing;230018 said:
integ....wah, sounds quite high la. mine on a full tank. rm12X, can get between 450-500km's until the light come on full time. highway and town driving.
but i know i'm running rich, coz sometimes blackhowling squat behind my exhaust, ask me to floor and sniff sniff for the high feeling. :D

but some jokers posted that they can get 500-600 km's per tank. so i guess we're all screwed also.

aiya, ramsing's car 3.2 lit with manual gbox...lotsa torque laa...of course consumption good...

gua punya 525 auto can get about 400-420km on $100.

Just to contribute my M50B20 usually gets around 585-600 km on full tank $130-135.

BLaCkHoWLiNG;233551 said:
ramsing's black pearl is a bloody excellent car to drive!

ahahah...so how? shiok or not? i think babysix time to grow up...:rock: :love:

seech;233628 said:
Just to contribute my M50B20 usually gets around 585-600 km on full tank $130-135.

wah seech...u're one of those can touch 600km. drive like unker ar?:eek:

535i;233713 said:
RM 70+ for approx 320km (200 miles) .. mix driving ...
weiii..dun lansi ar...:top: just becoz u drive like unker......Schumey!!!! :thefinger:

piukor: kena racun... but i think nathan's bills dis round gonna fry my wallet... he called up saying 'lots of things to change'... i'm gonna be johnny walker's best fren, johnny POK.. (a.k.a. pokai) ... d tire change oledi... ;)

longan;150059 said:
hmmm for 6 months owning an auto 525 E34... year 1992
just spent arround RM3k++ for normal engine, brake servicing & aircond repairing..
now happy using it except for the fuel consumption.. hehe

hi ,
longan your e34 24v right?..same as me...but mine yr 1993..
buy 4 month ago..
spend about 1300 for wear & tear part
spend 2000 to change rim and tyre..trade in previous rim for 1k
fuel consumption rm30 for 85km only..
after change to new air filter rm50 for 188km..(d.i.y) the old one very dirty..rama2 pun ada..hehehe
plan to service ..change the oil,spark plug,fuel filter and see the difference..
normally what oil u all use for e34..castrol/shell?
anybody still have the owner manual?..mine don't have..
if have..could you please check the standard fuel consumption in the manual..
want to compare with my car actual consumption

thank you..by:top:

great information...

anyway, i have 3's friend already done up the e34 with 1jz. after i tested last 2 weeks. is really super with the condition on engine is powerful.

sure, i'm leaving in PJ also we can find a time to meet up with my friend

anyway, he is getting around 0.21cent/km city driving with his E34 525i/1jz.

kayzack;234533 said:
hi ,
longan your e34 24v right?..same as me...but mine yr 1993..
buy 4 month ago..
spend about 1300 for wear & tear part
spend 2000 to change rim and tyre..trade in previous rim for 1k
fuel consumption rm30 for 85km only..
after change to new air filter rm50 for 188km..(d.i.y) the old one very dirty..rama2 pun ada..hehehe
plan to service ..change the oil,spark plug,fuel filter and see the difference..
normally what oil u all use for e34..castrol/shell?
anybody still have the owner manual?..mine don't have..
if have..could you please check the standard fuel consumption in the manual..
want to compare with my car actual consumption

thank you..by:top:

i'm using castrol magnatec.. damn exp la now .. 2 bottle somemore.. hmm i also have to check air filter.. never check at all.. huhu

Top Bottom