Tesco Brand Synthetic motor oil?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW2007

Club Guest
Just wonder if someone has tried/used the Tesco Brand Synthetic motor oil? How is the performance compare with those branded engine oil?Saw it is selling at RM99 for 5w40 Fully Synthetic...

I've never tried that bro...maybe i can try on my iswara first..and will update with the verdict

Never buy from those lousy Tesco, Giant or Carrefour engine oil bro.. We don't know maybe they take Minyak cap Buruh the bottled it as Fully Synthetic oil ;)

R u sure? Established and big names Tesco, Giant or Carrefour would do that to tarnish their reputation?

It's not likely such establishments will promote or retail lousy oil, imho what's more important is which engineering stds these oils are complying with - SM being the most recent, perhaps & SG being dated, just chk on the can.

No matter how lousy, it's should still be better than branded semi synthetic kua..?! My Avanza has been on Castrol Edge 5w-40 ever since warranty expired at an average cost of RM120, when my stock runs out, maybe should try this.. :4:

Crymson;676980 said:
R u sure? Established and big names Tesco, Giant or Carrefour would do that to tarnish their reputation?

I never said that im sure, i said MAYBE just to warn u guys ;) Lagipun diorang ni mengacau bisnes orang. Diorang maybe beli genuine oil byk2 pastu letak dalam satu tong dram and rebranded back to their brand. Macam kicap jugak ari tu boleh tersilap nak beli kicap tesco, packaging sebijik macam kicap cap udang :(

Top Bottom