Surprisingly better than Michelin P S 3 tyres

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I seen a modified car with euro made anti-roll bar on his e65 4.5L (costly with mumbo jumbo promo ad in magazine) and the owner lost control, one or two month ago. Hit the high kerb and rear axle out. He also used pilot sport 2. Drive too fast?

ice_cock;670546 said:
I seen a modified car with euro made anti-roll bar on his e65 4.5L (costly with mumbo jumbo promo ad in magazine) and the owner lost control, one or two month ago. Hit the high kerb and rear axle out. He also used pilot sport 2. Drive too fast?

Driver fault, yes u can say too fast, beyond the driver's handling limit. Most owner upgrade cars but not the driving skill.. Sad but true. That's why I drive within my handling limit.. :4:

^ What he said and maybe +Alcohol... well back to the Topic... How about Japan 2nd (80-90%) Tire?

Daniel E30;690370 said:
Any feedback on Federal EVO 595?

Don't buy...had it on my 325i and the grip is crap...thrown it out after 15K KM....for the price..save it and buy Nexen N8000....much much better...already 10K Km on it and I'm still damn happy...both wet, dry and noise levels.

Ade;690517 said:
Don't buy...had it on my 325i and the grip is crap...thrown it out after 15K KM....for the price..save it and buy Nexen N8000....much much better...already 10K Km on it and I'm still damn happy...both wet, dry and noise levels.

whats the treadwear rating on the N8000 ?
Read good reviews but most of them says it wears fast.

BTW, instead of getting PS3,i opted for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy 2 for RM550 (225/45/17) each recently.
Great improvement over stock BS RE050A RFT. Grip is great,braking distance shortened,lesser noise during high speed.:top: still early to tell,but hope this tyre will bring me much joy in many mileage to go! ( UTGQ 300 )

namidub;690604 said:
whats the treadwear rating on the N8000 ?
Read good reviews but most of them says it wears fast.

BTW, instead of getting PS3,i opted for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy 2 for RM550 (225/45/17) each recently.
Great improvement over stock BS RE050A RFT. Grip is great,braking distance shortened,lesser noise during high speed.:top: still early to tell,but hope this tyre will bring me much joy in many mileage to go! ( UTGQ 300 )

Friend's remark on Goodyear F1 Assy 2, performance at least in par or slightly better than PS3 but noise level higher than PS3.

bmw7833;690557 said:
The UTQG in last 2 row is threadwear rating bro.

What does UTQG stands for? If threadwear is 240 it should be good grip but wear faster.

My experience on GY F1 Assym 1 (240) is very good grip on dry & wet also quiter. My conti CSC 5 (240) oso same feel as Assym 1. But both will wear faster around 15k to 20k mileage especially the rear. Falken Ziex ZE912 (360) is reasonably good and value for money. Michelin PS3 (320) oso value for money but lil bit expensive. 1 thing true and correct good tyre is not ischeap and dont last long. Depend on your preference and budget go for the best you can afford. In current wet wheater dun save on tyre especially on bigger rim as its the only contact between the car and road.

Ade;690517 said:
Read good reviews about it, evo595, but super steel has many crap review....still looking around......

I do agree initialm, if we can afford these cars, we should also afford good quality tyres....and with such specs, we r usually driving at high speeds, better dun take risk....cost of tyres itself can buy a motorcycle already....lol

Top Bottom