Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Glad all agree to the cafe.pardon me,just to make sure,on friday 9pm right?just to make sure.you know being first timer..

Sorry for the last FFK, was called for urgent office matter. Will try to make it this week.

Ashman, Subang TT is actually held on Thursdays. So, this week's TT will be this coming Thursday - 07.07.2011 @ Pizza vs Satay, USJ 11/3.

ashman555;652223 said:
Glad all agree to the cafe.pardon me,just to make sure,on friday 9pm right?just to make sure.you know being first timer..

oolork;652229 said:
Sorry for the last FFK, was called for urgent office matter. Will try to make it this week.

No worries bro. Looking forward to seeing you this week! :top:

ICEMAN 13;652262 said:
coming from federal highway ..how to get there ...got no gps lorrr ...

Ice bro, refer the latest map, and key in the directions. Can access from Summit side, then belok right to Taipan, then go past the MPSJ building. The area should be on your left, near housing area, if you're coming from the Summit side.

John_Smith;652250 said:
My house to Pizza vs Satay is less than 500metres away. But I'll drive anyway. HAHAHA!

Yeah, we need Yellow marker mah! :biggrin:

So, headcount for this week's TT:
Venue: Pizza vs Satay, USJ 11/3
Time: 9pm onwards

1. Eggie [might be late]
2. Ashman
3. Morrogan
4. John_Smith
5. IyliaH
6. Stig
7. Iceman
8. oolork

Anymore? B33MER, Yazmeen, Greg, EL118, Zarcon???

Eggie86;652266 said:
Yeah, we need Yellow marker mah! :biggrin:

yellow marker for this week very dangerous... police might think something else.. be careful, considered yourself warned HAHAHAAHHA

I'll park my car near to country barn pub. Pizza vs Satay is just behind country barn pub. That's the usefulness of yellow marker.
~I'm not related in anyway to Bersih 2.0~

Hahahahaha!!!

Hahaha, sorry. No political connotations whatsover. :biggrin:

See you guys this Thursday night then!

ICEMAN 13;652262 said:
coming from federal highway ..how to get there ...got no gps lorrr ...

Iceman bro, best if you enter Subang via the 2nd entrance (the old KFC entrance past Carrefour/Empire across the railway tracks), continue straight all the way past SS19, the bridge across KESAS, past 1st set traffic light (key landmark: Shell & Petronas petrol station on right at USJ4)..then at 2nd set traffic light turn left towards MPSJ/USJ5/Taipan,..about 100m from the 2nd traffic light junction turn right and proceed another 100m to see Country Barn on your left, Pizza vs Satay is behind Country Barn.

Hope that helps..

Cheers :)

By the way, went recce to Pizza vs Satay, ample parking at night but they will close at 11pm..

If we need to extend past that time may have to convoy somewhere else..

I will be tentative depending on what time my business meeting ends..

I might be late...got to start a class for PADI confined water training from 6pm.

Pls sms me at maxis two one seven seven zero two eight for new location if you guys plan to move from Pizza vs Satay.

Thanks for the field report Greg... 11pm ah. That's pretty early. Will probably give you a call if I were to leave my dinner late tonight to ask about the whereabouts of the crew. :p

gregcwho;652677 said:
By the way, went recce to Pizza vs Satay, ample parking at night but they will close at 11pm..

If we need to extend past that time may have to convoy somewhere else..

I will be tentative depending on what time my business meeting ends..

NKTOB;652697 said:
I might be late...got to start a class for PADI confined water training from 6pm.

Pls sms me at maxis two one seven seven zero two eight for new location if you guys plan to move from Pizza vs Satay.

Thanks for the number bro. Already saved into my contacts. :top:

Top Bottom