Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
So, headcount for this week's TT:

1. Eggie [might be late]
2. Ashman
3. Morrogan
4. John_Smith (this week won't FFK. Notice yellow marker - not related to Bersih - to indicate TT is happening)

As always, venue is open to suggestions. I admit having it at Kenchana wouldn't mean it's the best venue to TCSS and ogle at stuff others than cars :biggrin:, so I would gladly have it at another venue for a change. After all, Subang does have loads of other places where we can meet up. :top:[/QUOTE]

So, headcount for this week's TT:

1. Eggie [might be late]
2. Ashman
3. Morrogan
4. John_Smith (this week won't FFK. Notice yellow marker - not related to Bersih - to indicate TT is happening)
5.Iylia H

As always, venue is open to suggestions. I admit having it at Kenchana wouldn't mean it's the best venue to TCSS and ogle at stuff others than cars :biggrin:, so I would gladly have it at another venue for a change. After all, Subang does have loads of other places where we can meet up. :top:

May i suggest pelita at ss15.i think over there a lot of road side parking spots cos the new building is not open yet,

ashman555;651897 said:
May i suggest pelita at ss15.i think over there a lot of road side parking spots cos the new building is not open yet,

Hi Ashman, thanks for the suggestion.

I thought parking directly opposite and surrounding Pelita is quite packed especially at night?

Eggie86;651908 said:
Hi Ashman, thanks for the suggestion.

I thought parking directly opposite and surrounding Pelita is quite packed especially at night?

Been there few times during the day but never at night,so cannot comment on that lah..well you guys use to kenchana,so better stick to it..

parking in pelita ss15 is considerably packed at night... unless you ought to walk a bit, by parking in front of the new building that used to be 'gazebo food court'.

But it's kinda dark there.

Better be wary of nails too since its a construction area. I remembered seeing a Honda Accord with a slightly punctured tyre when parked there. I'm not implying there might be debris, but just my observation from what I've seen a few weekends ago.

There is place at usj11/3j.neat restaurant pizza vs satay,near country barn and a thai restaurant.ample parking.in my book is an ideal meet up place.not many people because its gated area except this area.in fact i am sending this from my ipad at the parking lot.and i imagine we can all park in a row.check this place Eggie for our regular TT place.Just in case, USj11 is infront of MPSJ building.opposite Taipan.

before sekolah wawasan in USJ there's a Petronas, same row you'll see a 7-11.

as you turn left into Petronas, there's a car wash area next to a malay stall. plenty of parking next to the tables at night.

Set la, let's have it in USJ this week for a change.

So, which venue? Ashman, you mentioned it's the only part that's not gated in USJ 11. Is it near the petrol station?

Eggie86;652020 said:
Set la, let's have it in USJ this week for a change.

So, which venue? Ashman, you mentioned it's the only part that's not gated in USJ 11. Is it near the petrol station?

If you are coming from Taipan,at the traffic light infront on MPSJ you go straight and then take the immediate left turn into USJ 11,about 100 meters in you see a bussiness area,and you can see a pub called country barn.Pizza vs satay is next to it.well lighted area.i don't notice any petrol station there!.formerly the cafe name was chatters before selling pizza

NKTOB;652010 said:
before sekolah wawasan in USJ there's a Petronas, same row you'll see a 7-11.

as you turn left into Petronas, there's a car wash area next to a malay stall. plenty of parking next to the tables at night.

I know this place i think ,also there all stalls there selling durian,right? but the Cafe pizza vs satay at USJ 11 is alot more comfortable.USJ 11 is a lot more clean and brighter..considering one of the better area in USJ

So which one shall it be guys? USJ 11? Pizza vs Satay? Would appreciate having some directions to the venue to be shared here so those not familiar to the place can find their way there. :top:

Easiest to Pizza vs Satay at USJ11/3 is from taipan.at the traffic light near HSBC taipan,you see MPSJ on your right and USJ11 on your left.Go straight up and turn left once you see and opening to USJ11.100 meters inside you see a business center,and you will see a pub named country barn.Pizza vs satay next to it.nice place bro.use to be my favourite meeting place for me when it was called chatters.now the plce looks better still.

Eggie86;652036 said:
Thanks for the directions Ashman.

Is it this place?

View Larger Map

Nope..u need to go on Pesiaran Perpaduan away from Taipan,keeping USJ5 & MPSJ on your right.The 1st left turn is USJ 11/6..continue in about 150-200m & u can see Country Barn at the corner..

Hope that helps..

Cheers :)

Thanks for the directions guys. Will google it right away.

Greg, so shall I be able to see you this week then? :p

Ahh, I guess this should be the one. Means if I'm coming from SS19, I need to make a right turn just before MPSJ to head into the housing area right?

View Larger Map

Top Bottom