Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Iylia H;653687 said:
overtaking a bmw is always a good ego booster.

paaaanggggggggggggg paanggggggggggggggg! krok paanggggggggggggg! fartcanon = race car.

Well, lesson learnt:

Never overtake a yellow UDM. Hahaha. :24:

Anyways, on a serious note, it can be exhilarating to be driving fast, but obviously, with that comes an even greater responsibility.

Lots of drivers nowadays brazenly overtaking on the left, using hard shoulders, cutting queue, and worst still, suddenly changing lanes without indicating...

Just got back from an admittedly spirited run to & from Cyberjaya via ELITE, and well, felt so darn good pushing the car! :biggrin:

MEX is my favourite place to speed. Taken the yellow sub to 200 km/h. Beyond that, I can't find my balls.

MEX is a very good place cos of the hills, enough to get enough speed before the next slope, and well, it all accumulates from there if traffic is light.

Anyways, will not be around this week, so next TT to be held next week then?

The TT can still go ahead as planned. I believe Greg & Ashman should be keen on another TT in USJ?

i'm maybe staying at putrajaya next week on saturday and will drive back home on sunday.

John_Smith;654517 said:
Yea.. was about to ask the same thing too..

I think with the low responses this late, Subang TT is a no-go. Or at least I'm not coming.

But the good news is my client is Proton@Glenmarie so I can always drop by!

Don't think anything on today lah...tomorrow got Official TT at Borneo Rainforest Sunway..

Cheers :)

stig;654534 said:
I think with the low responses this late, Subang TT is a no-go. Or at least I'm not coming.

But the good news is my client is Proton@Glenmarie so I can always drop by!

Can always join Friday Official TT stig..... :top:

Hahaha bad racunzzz for me... bored of m3 body kit edi LOL tapi priorities first! manual conversion :)

Top Bottom