Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
NKTOB;651088 said:
Yup, finally get to put a face to the committees last nite. Nice chatting and some cool rides there!

What happened to the other subang kakis?

It was nice meeting u guys too...:top:

Hope there is next Subang TT.Can't make it last night.So to make it up,tomorrow must go to RP...

ashman555;651183 said:
Hope there is next Subang TT.Can't make it last night.So to make it up,tomorrow must go to RP...

Hey Ashman, no worries. There definitely will be more TTs to come for the Subang chapter. Seeking to make it a permanent fixture for the Subang-nites to look forward to on a frequent basis. Perhaps we could start off with a bi-monthly meet up, and once attendance figures soars, we might seek to have it once a week, and of course, trying to fit it some drives or photoshoots to spice things up. :top:

Have fun tomorrow at the event too!

Right Eggie,very good idea,i notice many Subang kakis here.i am sure the Subang TT will be a success..I vote you as our interim president for Subang TT..

Bi-monthly not twice a month ah? Haha. I though bi-weekly is twice a week? Am I wrong? :p

Bi monthly is every 2 months, bi weekly is every 2 weeks (also known as fortnightly)..

Cheers :)

Does 'bimonthly' mean 'twice a month' or 'every two months'?

Unfortunately it means both! In the publishing industry, though, it's used fairly consistently to mean 'every two months', so that a bimonthly magazine is generally one that's issued every two months. The same ambiguity affects biweekly and biyearly. If you want to be absolutely clear, it's best to use a phrase such as 'twice a week' or 'every two years'.

Source: Oxford dictionary

Thanks for the clarification guys.

I always had the notion that bi-monthly meant twice a week.

Ok, correction then.

Subang TT should be started off with a meet up every fortnight for now, and if response is good and attendance grows, we might consider having it more frequently like the weekly TTs.

Haha woi apa prezzie...

Need to drum up some fan fare for the TTs mar...

Would love to see more new faces and of course, the usual suspects attend the TTs.

Of course, Subang TT is the first TT where I have seen a genuine E46 M3 in the flesh... :biggrin:

Eggie86;651656 said:
Haha woi apa prezzie...

Need to drum up some fan fare for the TTs mar...

Would love to see more new faces and of course, the usual suspects attend the TTs.

Of course, Subang TT is the first TT where I have seen a genuine E46 M3 in the flesh... :biggrin:

Sure will join the next meeting mr.prezzie,to learn how to spot a genuine bimmers..

John_Smith;651729 said:
Hahahaha! not 318ci with flared arches. :D
So, next TT is next week?

Kekeke. I always mistake his rims for CSL ones though. :biggrin:

Hmm, next TT should be the week after this, 14th July, but I won't be around that week as I'll be going abroad for a much-needed holiday. :p

So, what say you guys? Another meet this week can be arranged, if response is good.

Ashman, looking forward to seeing you and your F10 too. :top:

So sorry gentlemen, I was away from sometime and not able to attend the TT. I hope I can make it for this week or next week TT. Looking forward....Cheers

I am fine with having a TT this Thursday, but might be late as I'll be attending a dinner from 7:30pm onwards.

So, headcount for this week's TT:

1. Eggie [might be late]
2. Ashman
3. Morrogan

As always, venue is open to suggestions. I admit having it at Kenchana wouldn't mean it's the best venue to TCSS and ogle at stuff others than cars :biggrin:, so I would gladly have it at another venue for a change. After all, Subang does have loads of other places where we can meet up. :top:

Top Bottom