Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tehyw;650332 said:
eh stig, y r u in sbg TT grp???

Cos I always come Subang see you la idiot!

gregcwho;650501 said:
Open to all bro..doesn't matter where you stay/live..

Cheers :)

Yes, what greg said. That's why you need to join cos you live so close to kenchana!

stig;650684 said:
Cos I always come Subang see you la idiot!

Yes, what greg said. That's why you need to join cos you live so close to kenchana!

apalalu... come sbg tak cari i!

See you guys tonight then!

Time for another round of Subang TT!

Let's do a head count for TT this week?

1) Eggie
2) oolork
3) Iylia H
4) Apiz (Maybe attending)
5) John_Smith

Mr Prez,

I'd be late tonight.. I think I'll reach at about 1045pm.

Eggie86;650831 said:
See you guys tonight then!

Time for another round of Subang TT!

Let's do a head count for TT this week?

1) Eggie
2) oolork
3) Iylia H
4) Apiz (Maybe attending)
5) John_Smith

Haha no worries Jack... Any new updates on your ride?

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest tonight!

Nice to have caught up with NKTOB and Iylia last night.

Although turnout was poor last night, at least the Committee led by VP dropped by to pay a surprise visit. Nice to have met Yazmeen, Dzuljazz, Komeng, Stanley and Herbert last night.

Appreciated the support guys.

Looking forward to a more spirited turnout for the upcoming TTs. Come on la, after all, we have loads of BMW enthusiasts here!

Let's bring some jazz and pizzazz to Subang, after all, don't we have a right to display our rides with pride too? :top:

Eggie86;651075 said:

Although turnout was poor last night, at least the Committee led by VP dropped by to pay a surprise visit. Nice to have met Yazmeen, Dzuljazz, Komeng, Stanley and Herbert last night.

Looking forward to a more spirited turnout for the upcoming TTs. Come on la, after all, we have loads of BMW enthusiasts here!

Let's bring some jazz and pizzazz to Subang, after all, don't we have a right to display our rides with pride too? :top:

:listen: .. we certainly do have every right to "show-show" :4: our passion once in awhile bro.

Anyway, it was nice to hv met you guys last nite. The club shud meet more regular at all designated TT's to strengthen comradeship, the very least :top:

Just a soft reminder, we have tomorrow Charity Event at RP Saujana and we (BMWCM) are having a booth to display and promote our club. Special parking for our UDM has also been arranged, so do come in force to show the strength of BMWCM :4: .... Do gets friends and forummers alike to come and support the event ....

Cheers .... :top:

Eggie86;651075 said:

aisehh wanted to come by but the location was not firmly mentioned ..sometime here larrr sometimes there larrr ...

so hope eggie can pen down the location as firm without changing it so that even wihout logging in , we can drop by for a chat or a cuppa tea

Eggie86;651075 said:

Yup, finally get to put a face to the committees last nite. Nice chatting and some cool rides there!

What happened to the other subang kakis?

Top Bottom