KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody intends to come, please say so here, otherwise the attendance is very poor and I don't want to be waiting there alone like some time ago.

I too will be there.......early but can only stay until 11ish, i will be there by 9:30 anyone there ard that time can call me at 0123038990.

We're here already. Seated on table outside on parking lot, next to the big potted plant.

Come la!

Guys,

This Friday night (7 Sept 2012) we'll have another one!

Same place, Papparich PJ 3 Two Square behind Quill and Toyota, 9.30pm onwards.

Last week there was 7 of us in attendance (not at the same time), hopefully this week there should be more.

Really hoping to revive this TT, this used to be a good one with a really long table and a parking lot full of BMWs!

1. haywire

Everyone still having PRD: Post-Raya Depression. Or is this TT gone for good?

Guys,

Last week there was 7 of us in attendance (not at the same time), hopefully this week there should be more.

Really hoping to revive this TT, this used to be a good one with a really long table and a parking lot full of BMWs!

1. haywire
2. ariff habshi (tentative)
3. seewai (tentative)

Guys,

1. haywire
3. seewai (tentative)
4. anaksarawak

Tomorrow night coming fast...any more guys????

Unker lamoo...merajuk ke? Long time no see..

Guys,

1. haywire
4. anaksarawak

Sorry guys, just got confirmation that I got to work in Bangi tomorrow night from 10pm onwards.

I'm tempted to cancel coming and just go home and watch some movies since the reception of this TT is so cold.

haywire;768955 said:
I'm tempted to cancel coming and just go home and watch some movies since the reception of this TT is so cold.

Still have not yet figure out why it's "so cold" :(

FYI maybe tt is still alive but not at this place :)

I tried going to Subang TT and Ampang TT a few times, but its good if the PJ TT can be resurrected from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom