StreetSoccer Cafe TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Daredevil

Founding Member
Guys, pls remember the official TT will be held at Street Soccer Cafe on 10th & 17th Dec starting from 9.30pm.

Originally posted by chester@Dec 8 2004, 03:13 PM See you guys this friday. ;)
ches, u bringing the warehouse stuff or I just pass u money or ??? Post here or pm me what da plan is....coz old forum closed and we never got to work out plan... :(

There is no classified ads forum here.. so might have to wait a little while.

I hope this friday be able to attend for the TT after been couple of months MIA....See you all this Friday.KNOWN AS NABIEL

See you all this Friday, hopefully will be a bigger turnout this time around.P/S : Chester, make sure bring extra strut bars ok :)

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 9 2004, 02:16 PM See you all this Friday, hopefully will be a bigger turnout this time around.P/S : Chester, make sure bring extra strut bars ok :)
Chester, XTR got the carbon fiber strut bar from you for an E36. The base is not sitting properly on the shocker mounting base due to the 6 nos. of extruded part. I think it need a spacer. Please advise..

Yah... let's all show our support by attending this TT at BU. Besides, Chester will have lots of goodies being showcased, so for all you mod kaki's.... come lah, scared ah ??? he he he :D So, dont forget to come along. Havent seen many of you for some time. It'll be good to be able to catch up with old friends.Hamman / Nabiel: See you there, bro. Will drool at your Alpina rims again. ;)

Originally posted by chester@Dec 9 2004, 07:25 AM There is no classified ads forum here.. so might have to wait a little while.
Don't worry guys. Just spoke to the administrator. The committee congregated again last night and a whole list of improvements has been given to him. He will start working on it after the BF Goodrich event this weekend.Of course a 'classified' section is a must! :D

Chester, bring some sale girl la... :Dsee you guy tonight... (if i could make it)

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 11 2004, 01:34 AM chester, today got salesgirls in mini skirt.. Please say yes....ha.. ha..
Wah.... :D

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 10 2004, 11:04 AM chester, today got salesgirls in mini skirt.. Please say yes....ha.. ha..
if got that kind of "mod", I'm definitely cuming... hehehehe

Originally posted by keray@Dec 11 2004, 05:27 AM Me blur where is this place ? Next to MD centerpoint ?
So, who else is coming for today TT at Footsal BU...

Originally posted by keray@Dec 11 2004, 06:27 AM Me blur where is this place ? Next to MD centerpoint ?
Do you remeber where the AGM was held? Same place.

Originally posted by keray@Dec 11 2004, 05:27 AM Me blur where is this place ? Next to MD centerpoint ?
It near to MD Centre Point. Just keep to your right and turn in at the traffic light. You can see a KDU college there. You have goes in for about 500 m.It on the left side of the road. Look out for the 4 bumps.

Top Bottom