~snow white~ E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aiyah,

thought i missed the boat on E34 outing...?
very nice line up. hope to see more numbers in the future....

waaah yeop i tot u want to be Racun king only but i didnt know tat u r a good Salesman also ya.........

yoooo....great car la bro yeop....thinkin of reborn mines too...but could you tell me where to get all those stuff....???

yeop, how much u spend to change ur car become lik that?
can tell me ar? because i oso going 2 change my car wif new kit.

yeop;135077 said:
sorry...missing photos below

(fist timer lah...)

DSCN2655.jpg

DSCN2663.JPG

DSCN2661.JPG

DSCN2660.JPG

DSCN2658.JPG

hola.. nice car yeop:D ,,i'm newbee here ,skirt tempah katner ,rim 17 isnt'it?

baminwau520;214449 said:
hola.. nice car yeop:D ,,i'm newbee here ,skirt tempah katner ,rim 17 isnt'it?

hi bro, (sorry yr nickname too long to spell!)

thanks... AC bodykit tu tak payah tempah, memang ada ready stok kat few places... i did mine kat Daiichi.. and my rim is 18" staggered..

which model you drive?

xtracooljustin;215004 said:
yeop, want to be a little more adventurous? try LED taillights and angel eyes!

justin,
can give some details pls...

how much each? where to get? and of course need to see some pics of yr 'new' E34 wt those items...

tq

new?

yeop;215008 said:
justin,
can give some details pls...

how much each? where to get? and of course need to see some pics of yr 'new' E34 wt those items...

tq

justin got "new" e34 ar..wow..this i got to see:D

hello Flyboy Asman,

how abt yours??.....camna dgn yr project? dengar cerita dah nak siap....

halo

yeop;215157 said:
hello Flyboy Asman,

how abt yours??.....camna dgn yr project? dengar cerita dah nak siap....

hello yeop..project still tergantung..:(
cerita mana tu yg kata nak siap?hehe

skang kalau nampak e34 cantek2 kat jalan tu rindu je kat snow white..
i think justins right..u need to upgrade to angel eyes n led taillamp..baru stylo
not that skang tak cantik,lagi cun jadi nanti.confirm terliur punyer wa ckp lu!!:cool:

yeop to be look like yours , how much is u pay for all the body works paint and all those thing...???

yy

its not really new la.. since late last yr alredi... anyways, pics are on the way. watch out for it... mayb later tonite i upload.

my car dun hav those mods, ask Tom. He is the Taiko of the most bling E34 in our club. he has those mods.

xtracooljustin;215354 said:
its not really new la.. since late last yr alredi... anyways, pics are on the way. watch out for it... mayb later tonite i upload.

my car dun hav those mods, ask Tom. He is the Taiko of the most bling E34 in our club. he has those mods.

But your E34 525i is in such pristine condition and so chun when I test drove it before....;) Well, some of its "genes" are in my SLOTH already....:D :D

Top Bottom